coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Locked
User avatar
alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 849 times
Been thanked: 398 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

I just looked and now there are at least 2 people trashing her!! Haha

User avatar
alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 849 times
Been thanked: 398 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Oh gosh Image

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Oh snap! Yeah, why DOESN'T she ever take her kids anywhere?? When she wanted us to join her pity party, she would make comments like "I haven't been on a vacation for 8 years", or "I haven't celebrated my birthday for 10 years." As if she were held captive in her own home. I'm still thinking David was in a cult like Jehovah Witness.....where celebrating anything was forbidden. Why would he never take a vacation? Dani wouldn't be able to handle 2 kids by herself anyway. Baby leashes are frowned upon in pubic.

User avatar
alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 849 times
Been thanked: 398 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Dani has deleted the comments lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:59 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by SdAlejandra »

itsfuntobemean wrote:Dani has deleted the comments lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can see her saying things like: “I’m so blessed Parker understands that being on my computer/phone even when we’re on vacation is part of my job.”

Actually, that is really sad. Even when enjoying such a beautiful paradise like Cancun she’s worrying about sweeping comments under the rug.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 849 times
Been thanked: 398 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

I’m wondering if she’s going to bitch on a vlog about being bullied on IG. I wouldn’t be surprised if she claims people were saying “mean things” about her kids.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GreatOdds88 »

SdAlejandra wrote:
itsfuntobemean wrote:Dani has deleted the comments lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can see her saying things like: “I’m so blessed Parker understands that being on my computer/phone even when we’re on vacation is part of my job.”

Actually, that is really sad. Even when enjoying such a beautiful paradise like Cancun she’s worrying about sweeping comments under the rug.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. She calls it "working", making it seem like she's such a hard worker, slaving away day after day....blah, blah, blah. It's not WORK, Dani. It's just you being obsessed with your image, and trying to give all your ex-inlaws and future inlaws the illusion that you're so well liked by the world, when in fact.....you aren't.

User avatar
alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 849 times
Been thanked: 398 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Her hair looks terrible.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GreatOdds88 »

She desperate for ANYTHING to like her.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GreatOdds88 »

On her FB page, the "humble" Dani poses in a bikini and refers to Parker as the "best Instagram husband." Why is she referring to him as her husband? They've been dating for only 6 months. Get over yourself, Dani.

User avatar
alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 849 times
Been thanked: 398 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

I just looked at Dani’s IG story and I saw this. I’m assuming the little blonde kid is Parker’s child? I have no kids and I’ve never been married but I have a feeling I wouldn’t like it if my child was crawling around in a bed with my ex husbands NEW girlfriend.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ambivalent_1
Learner
Learner
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:21 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by Ambivalent_1 »

That's not her in the bed and that isn't Parker's kid. I forgot what that post was about but it had something to do with kids waking you up or some "mom" complaint.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Boy, she has gotten so lazy about making a living now that she's latched onto a new man. No videos for a month? Even though I only watch her vlogs due to her sponsored, unreliable product reviews, I still keep tabs on what she produces. More dedicated YouTubers pre film videos when they're planning to do shit, but Dani can't quite get her act together. Taking care of 2 kids for 4 days a week is just so much "work".

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:44 am
Has thanked: 585 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by hnelson1443 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:Boy, she has gotten so lazy about making a living now that she's latched onto a new man. No videos for a month? Even though I only watch her vlogs due to her sponsored, unreliable product reviews, I still keep tabs on what she produces. More dedicated YouTubers pre film videos when they're planning to do shit, but Dani can't quite get her act together. Taking care of 2 kids for 4 days a week is just so much "work".
I was looking at her channel and thinking the same thing this morning. She used to be better about this back when she was still married. She cared way more, which I think is good for her not only monetarily but her happiness as well. Putting all her energy into this relationship is going to bite her in the butt. She'll lose both Parker and her following at the same time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk


GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GreatOdds88 »

"I only have concealer on mah face, no foundation".....then adds 5 layers of powder.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:44 am
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 331 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by i_just_cant »

It irritates me to no end when people who have one abnormal pap smear make it into a hugggeeeee deal. Dani spent half her GRWM talking about it and even included it in an Instagram post. I understand being nervous if you're uninformed, but she's gonna milk this like crazy. You know she's gonna talk about her colposcopy as if it was some huuugggge surgical procedure.

User avatar
Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1707
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:42 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 1212 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by Ccc123000 »

^well this is the same person calling her iron infusions "chemo." And even videoed the whole experience to gain sympathy and views. :roll: She really is an attention-seeker!

User avatar
alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 849 times
Been thanked: 398 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Dani is so obnoxious and immature.


Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:44 am
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 331 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by i_just_cant »

itsfuntobemean wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:46 am
Dani is so obnoxious and immature.


Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, lol. So immature! At least she's wearing a helmet, but where is Parker's? You know she thinks her ripped black jeans and shearling trimmed jean jacket are so motorcycle-chic you guyyzzzz. She always tries to dress herself for the occasion and always looks ridiculous.

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 1077 times
Been thanked: 995 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Took this from a IG story the other day.. I had been wondering how she looked without all the filters she uses on IG. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Whoa, I didn't realize how much filters change pictures. I don't parade myself around social media like she does. Crow's feet, crepey undereyes. Pretty normal stuff, yet she's obsessed with hiding it to appear perfect. Oh, and Dani....your thinking that "everyone gets sick around the holidays" is false and incorrect. Only people who are stressed out, have fights with their families or have unpleasant experiences "get sick" around the holidays. The "illness" happens once things go back to being normal and peaceful. Obviously her brother and father don't get along, and being together in one house was stressful for them. And of course, by Dani getting sick shows she has issues with her parents and brother that she needs to work on, and she needs to work on dealing with stress.

User avatar
alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 849 times
Been thanked: 398 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

He’s probably just giving her a ride around the block since she acts like an annoying child. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ici
Learner
Learner
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:56 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by ici »

rva1 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 am
i_just_cant wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:07 am
itsfuntobemean wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:46 am
Dani is so obnoxious and immature.


Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, lol. So immature! At least she's wearing a helmet, but where is Parker's? You know she thinks her ripped black jeans and shearling trimmed jean jacket are so motorcycle-chic you guyyzzzz. She always tries to dress herself for the occasion and always looks ridiculous.
I cannot believe he isn't wearing a helmet. Those ripped jeans of her aren't going to protect a whole lot if they ever get into an accident. Glad she's protecting her head but I guess the rest of her body be damned!
I feel petty pointing this out, but she’s wearing one of those helmets that only covers the top of your head, like a bike helmet. Those do close to nothing. How many times do you fall and hit the exact top of your head, versus hitting your face, jaw, or cheek? My partner rides, and he won’t consider doing it, or letting me ride with him, without a full helmet, the ones that go all around your head with that plastic you pull over your face. He won’t even let me go on with open toed shoes, because in a fall the pavement can scrape you down to the bone. I’m surprised Parker doesn’t care about his own safety — most riders I know take it very seriously because they know how dangerous accidents can be.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:44 am
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 331 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by i_just_cant »

ici wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:26 pm
rva1 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 am
i_just_cant wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:07 am
itsfuntobemean wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:46 am
Dani is so obnoxious and immature.


Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, lol. So immature! At least she's wearing a helmet, but where is Parker's? You know she thinks her ripped black jeans and shearling trimmed jean jacket are so motorcycle-chic you guyyzzzz. She always tries to dress herself for the occasion and always looks ridiculous.
I cannot believe he isn't wearing a helmet. Those ripped jeans of her aren't going to protect a whole lot if they ever get into an accident. Glad she's protecting her head but I guess the rest of her body be damned!
I feel petty pointing this out, but she’s wearing one of those helmets that only covers the top of your head, like a bike helmet. Those do close to nothing. How many times do you fall and hit the exact top of your head, versus hitting your face, jaw, or cheek? My partner rides, and he won’t consider doing it, or letting me ride with him, without a full helmet, the ones that go all around your head with that plastic you pull over your face. He won’t even let me go on with open toed shoes, because in a fall the pavement can scrape you down to the bone. I’m surprised Parker doesn’t care about his own safety — most riders I know take it very seriously because they know how dangerous accidents can be.
Not petty at all! Agree 1000%!

Edited for spelling

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:59 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by SdAlejandra »

ici wrote:
rva1 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 am
i_just_cant wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:07 am
itsfuntobemean wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:46 am
Dani is so obnoxious and immature.


Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, lol. So immature! At least she's wearing a helmet, but where is Parker's? You know she thinks her ripped black jeans and shearling trimmed jean jacket are so motorcycle-chic you guyyzzzz. She always tries to dress herself for the occasion and always looks ridiculous.
I cannot believe he isn't wearing a helmet. Those ripped jeans of her aren't going to protect a whole lot if they ever get into an accident. Glad she's protecting her head but I guess the rest of her body be damned!
I feel petty pointing this out, but she’s wearing one of those helmets that only covers the top of your head, like a bike helmet. Those do close to nothing. How many times do you fall and hit the exact top of your head, versus hitting your face, jaw, or cheek? My partner rides, and he won’t consider doing it, or letting me ride with him, without a full helmet, the ones that go all around your head with that plastic you pull over your face. He won’t even let me go on with open toed shoes, because in a fall the pavement can scrape you down to the bone. I’m surprised Parker doesn’t care about his own safety — most riders I know take it very seriously because they know how dangerous accidents can be.

He’s an ex cop so he gets a hall pass... right?

Way to set a good example!

I haven’t watched her videos in a LONG TIME. I seriously can’t handle all her lip smacking, teeth licking, slurping, and awful style. Yuck.

You guys think Parker reads here? I wish I had his email address to send him a link to these boards.... I guess ignorance is bliss lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locked

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”