Post by mandyRD »

New thread....she should get a personalized name

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by tar »

Thank you LiddlePallid for the new thread. :tu:

Let LiddlePallid know if all of you agree on something. I guess it can be edited. We could ask her.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Doesn't she get her own section now? Four threads?

"CoffeeBitchwithDani Part 4"?

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Good_luck »

DaniTheDaddySnatcher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think it is Part 5 when you get to move to the main section. :tu:

I like coffeebitchwithdani :love2:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am not on Dani’s thread to know what the best names are.
I just liked the bitch one for obvious reasons.

Lolasarus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lolasarus »

CoffeeBreakWithDelusions?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Is Dani doing nothing anymore? She must have really gotten boring. :rofl:

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

So far her latest vlog is all about her oncology appointment (only 9 minutes in). Don’t get me wrong, I am extremely sympathetic to people with cancer. But I don’t want to hear Dani speeches about how to appreciate your life blah blah blah. She still comes across as high and mighty even when she’s trying to be humble.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Is she that bad? :o

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

tar wrote:Is she that bad? :o
You mean with cancer? She made it sound like cancer is worst case scenario. She mentioned possibly having celiac but I have zero experience with, but would that be an oncology thing? She’s waiting for test results that will take about 3 weeks. Sorry if you meant something else!

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

What's sad is that if it even is leukemia, leukemia is the healing phase of a self-devaluation conflict. Knowing she was divorced last year and was quite happy to be rid of him, she began the healing phase of whatever trauma she experienced being married to him. She repeatedly says she was told (by "someone") that she wasn't good enough, that YouTube was stupid, etc. Well, getting away from a toxic environment where those hurtful words came from, and finally feeling good about yourself, the healing phase of years of being made to feel worthless, will show as "symptoms" of fatigue, anemia, and just plain crappiness. You should NOT go to a doctor when you start feeling like crap because it is at this time that a doctor who is completely ignorant of the REAL cause of cancer will give you the fateful "diagnosis" and then proceed to try and "save" you by giving you 60 year old outdated poison--chemo. The cancer industry PROFITS on poisoning people with chemicals that have been used for 60 years. Nothing is "new", nothing is "state of the art". It's all the same poison they've always used. It will kill your organs, make your hair fall out, and if you're EXTREMELY lucky, you will survive. Not survive the "cancer", survive the POISONING. All those people she walked past in the oncology department who were "getting their treatments", were actively being poisoned to death. All because doctors profit on it, and have no clue as to the actual cause of cancer and why it appears in certain parts of the body.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Shockingly I found her to be very well-spoken and articulate in the vlog. Much different than her sit-down videos.

the_ugly_truth
Learner
Learner

Post by the_ugly_truth »

GreatOdds88 wrote:What's sad is that if it even is leukemia, leukemia is the healing phase of a self-devaluation conflict. Knowing she was divorced last year and was quite happy to be rid of him, she began the healing phase of whatever trauma she experienced being married to him. She repeatedly says she was told (by "someone") that she wasn't good enough, that YouTube was stupid, etc. Well, getting away from a toxic environment where those hurtful words came from, and finally feeling good about yourself, the healing phase of years of being made to feel worthless, will show as "symptoms" of fatigue, anemia, and just plain crappiness. You should NOT go to a doctor when you start feeling like crap because it is at this time that a doctor who is completely ignorant of the REAL cause of cancer will give you the fateful "diagnosis" and then proceed to try and "save" you by giving you 60 year old outdated poison--chemo. The cancer industry PROFITS on poisoning people with chemicals that have been used for 60 years. Nothing is "new", nothing is "state of the art". It's all the same poison they've always used. It will kill your organs, make your hair fall out, and if you're EXTREMELY lucky, you will survive. Not survive the "cancer", survive the POISONING. All those people she walked past in the oncology department who were "getting their treatments", were actively being poisoned to death. All because doctors profit on it, and have no clue as to the actual cause of cancer and why it appears in certain parts of the body.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh what??? Are you saying that even if she has leukemia, it's because she's getting over a traumatic relationship?? This made my head hurt.

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:What's sad is that if it even is leukemia, leukemia is the healing phase of a self-devaluation conflict. Knowing she was divorced last year and was quite happy to be rid of him, she began the healing phase of whatever trauma she experienced being married to him. She repeatedly says she was told (by "someone") that she wasn't good enough, that YouTube was stupid, etc. Well, getting away from a toxic environment where those hurtful words came from, and finally feeling good about yourself, the healing phase of years of being made to feel worthless, will show as "symptoms" of fatigue, anemia, and just plain crappiness. You should NOT go to a doctor when you start feeling like crap because it is at this time that a doctor who is completely ignorant of the REAL cause of cancer will give you the fateful "diagnosis" and then proceed to try and "save" you by giving you 60 year old outdated poison--chemo. The cancer industry PROFITS on poisoning people with chemicals that have been used for 60 years. Nothing is "new", nothing is "state of the art". It's all the same poison they've always used. It will kill your organs, make your hair fall out, and if you're EXTREMELY lucky, you will survive. Not survive the "cancer", survive the POISONING. All those people she walked past in the oncology department who were "getting their treatments", were actively being poisoned to death. All because doctors profit on it, and have no clue as to the actual cause of cancer and why it appears in certain parts of the body.
This rant was all over the place and I’m not sure what the takeaway was supposed to be...???? If she has cancer, she’s supposed to just let it take its course because it is how she’s “healing”? Lol wut

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Sorry to confuse you. It's a lot to take in, and way beyond what I can explain in a GG forum. It's more for people who plan to not follow the standard of care in the US, which most likely kills more people than it helps. It's important to know things BEFORE you get sick, to avoid panic. It's to put the idea in someone's head that every illness has a cause, and if you're searching for THAT path, I may be able to help them find it. Leukemia is the most widely diagnosed cancer of kids. The most common. Why? Because it's related to feeling worthless and unimportant...such as when a parent has a second child and the first feels left out. Or a mother stops breast feeding, and the kid misses that personal connection. It can also be caused when the kid is put in daycare, and doesn't see his/her parent for hours every day and doesn't understand why. It's hard for kids to understand why those things change in their lives, and some take it really hard because of their young age.

Again, sorry for the confusion. You just never know when something you say may change someone's life forever. So it sounds crazy, but maybe, just maybe, it's not.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Ellen23
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen23 »

There are new treatments coming out all the time for cancer.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

The pseudo science rants have no place on this board, thanks.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”