coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

gwlry
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by gwlry »

Anyone catch her instagram yesterday where she said she won’t have content in YouTube (other than the upcoming vlog) until the end of the month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

gwlry wrote:Anyone catch her instagram yesterday where she said she won’t have content in YouTube (other than the upcoming vlog) until the end of the month?

I doubt anyone has seen it since she blocks people for absolutely everything.....anyway....she must have made enough money for the month on her sponsored leggings infomercials, so she doesn't have to work hard for a while. Not that she works hard.......reviewing contracts to talk favorably about products and taking a week to edit one video doesn't seem like a lot of "work". She hasn't signed up with Match again, so Parker Baum hasn't come to his senses yet. Maybe she finally started walking her dogs for her doomed-to-fail NY Resolution goal, and is struggling with the amount of time it takes to properly walk them AND go to Target every day plus eat out for every single meal.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Just started her vlog that's more than 2 weeks old. Why does it take her SOOOO long to post videos? How much editing does she do?! It's interesting that she's sick again. Sickness like colds, flu, etc., indicate something very upsetting happened, but it's been resolved. I wonder if they had yet another fight. I'm sure I'll have more to add after I've watched the vlog, though I tend to skip thru the boring parts so I'll probably be done with it in 3-6 minutes.....

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Home sick so watching her obscenely long vlog for New Year's since I have nothing better to do. I thought I had unsubscribed but apparently not?

Her vlog is all over the place, she puts the date but there are no actual days 29th, 30th, etc. Just December and day and year. Then the days jump from Sunday to Monday to Sunday? She repeats the New Year's traditions they are planning to do/did at least 3 times, it's like the movie Groundhog Day. :roll: And I'm pretty sure it's "Ring in the New Year" and not "Bring in the New Year." What even does that mean?!

Her new posse care of Parker seem like a bunch of 30 somethings who still act like teenagers. Burn a tree? Really? How responsible.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Wow this relationship went from 0 to 200 mi/hour. IDK, but you haven't even been dating a year and you have a poster with your names on it above your bed? LOL

Also, he is taking her to meet his parents, and he is taking his daughters to sleep over at her place? I wonder how the kids' moms feel about that. Maybe it's just me but it all seems too much, too soon.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Ccc123000 wrote:Wow this relationship went from 0 to 200 mi/hour. IDK, but you haven't even been dating a year and you have a poster with your names on it above your bed? LOL

Also, he is taking her to meet his parents, and he is taking his daughters to sleep over at her place? I wonder how the kids' moms feel about that. Maybe it's just me but it all seems too much, too soon.
Is he attending the sleep over too? Lol. She has a poster of their names above her bed? I’m 24 and I wouldn’t even want that in my bedroom. Haha. Dani is so immature.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

OK, finally watched the whole vlog, but as I anticipated, had to skip thru the boring parts which was 2/3 of it. Most of it was nothing but a shopping haul! How much crap does she "need"?? Sweater after sweater after sweater for the ONE day in Texas where the temperature drops to a "freezing" 30 degrees! She should have titled the vlog "How I spent my alimony check this month." And the way she has to try and be cutsey/funny about all the bags of junk she bought. She opened an entire drawer full of bathing suits. There must have been 30 in there, and what does she go out and buy? MORE bathing suits. AND THEY'LL ONLY BE IN MEXICO FOR 4 DAYS!!

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

GreatOdds88 wrote:OK, finally watched the whole vlog, but as I anticipated, had to skip thru the boring parts which was 2/3 of it. Most of it was nothing but a shopping haul! How much crap does she "need"?? Sweater after sweater after sweater for the ONE day in Texas where the temperature drops to a "freezing" 30 degrees! She should have titled the vlog "How I spent my alimony check this month." And the way she has to try and be cutsey/funny about all the bags of junk she bought. She opened an entire drawer full of bathing suits. There must have been 30 in there, and what does she go out and buy? MORE bathing suits. AND THEY'LL ONLY BE IN MEXICO FOR 4 DAYS!!
She’s going to Mexico? It’ll be interesting if she vlogs it. I’m sure she’ll act VERY in touch with her Mexican roots while she is there Image

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

i'm very confused on how she can't film during the week? like you don't have a real job and your kids go to school???? like what is so stressing about that that you can't film during the week

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:i'm very confused on how she can't film during the week? like you don't have a real job and your kids go to school???? like what is so stressing about that that you can't film during the week
It’s because she’s too busy eating burgers in the In N Out parking lot.

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker

Post by alohaSpicoli »

I love how she has to put pictures of Parker in every vlog thumbnail just to prove she still has a boyfriend. She's so incredibly insecure.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Well she is going to Cancun, where unless you take the time to visit some archeological sites, there won’t be much exciting stuff to vlog. Unless “you guys” want to see her lay down by the pool in one of those non paded/non support bikini tops she was packing. :D
So the master chef made some box cake mix desserts for the New Year’s party, and after that proceeds to share her wisdom on the proper way to prepare lentil soup and explains all its benefits...bahahahaha.
And yes, they looked like a bunch of idiots acting like teenagers doing dangerous stuff, like burning the christmas tree. But even now, after all this years, she still sounds like that friend that is always saying stupid shit and acting scared just to be cute, pretending to warn her messy friends but doing noting to stop them...yeah, that one friend in the group everybody says “Shut the fuck up already!”. :roll:

vegasazhure
Informer
Informer

Post by vegasazhure »

Not sure if this has been shared but - no way in hell is Dani marrying Parker. She took her ex to the cleaners and back. I don't know how much she gets monthly between alimony and child support, but David's net worth was listed at over $1 million two years ago. Now? Estimates are at around 200k. It seems like he also moved to a lower-paying job,, not sure if it is because of the divorce or simply not wanting to leave the country so often with his children in the care of Daniela.

I used to respect her, but she's shown her stripes for a long time now.
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night - Ginsberg

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:i'm very confused on how she can't film during the week? like you don't have a real job and your kids go to school???? like what is so stressing about that that you can't film during the week
Well, this is from the same person who has to sit down and tell us she is "tryiing to stay calm" because she has 2 back-to-back trips in the next 2 weeks. Like it is some sort of national emergency. Her life is so hard, you guys.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

I’ve only watched the first 15 minutes of the latest vlog, but so far:
- Her concert outfit (~5 mins into vlog). Wow, she actually thinks that is a cute look. She looks ridiculous.
- She made a little gallery wall with pics of her and Parker. Wow.
- Also, what “chef” doesn’t own a cast iron skillet?

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

when she was talking about wearing the duck shoes with a cute dress....the lack of style, lord

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Also, "this reminds me of those Henri Bendel bandage dresses." :rofl: Maybe you mean, Herve Leger?

Zebra Stripes
Debater
Debater

Post by Zebra Stripes »

As a member of the veterinary community, her "dog mom skills" horrify me. Her poor diabetic dog is never controlled because she constantly gives him treats and snacks in between meals (pancakes???). Good luck controlling those glucose levels. And she was concerned about running out of dog vitamins - dogs don't need vitamins if they're on a normal kibble!! aaarrrgghhh

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Zebra Stripes wrote:As a member of the veterinary community, her "dog mom skills" horrify me. Her poor diabetic dog is never controlled because she constantly gives him treats and snacks in between meals (pancakes???). Good luck controlling those glucose levels. And she was concerned about running out of dog vitamins - dogs don't need vitamins if they're on a normal kibble!! aaarrrgghhh

Exactly. Look at what she does when Sam visits....she refuses to cook Sam the food she eats which is low carb, keto. Instead she forces Sam to go off her healthy diet and takes her to restaurant after restaurant where Sam eats crap. Obviously Sam can find the correct food at any restaurant if she really wanted to, but Dani doesn't put any effort into cooking real food at home. She's not a real chef which is why she doesn't know anything about cast iron at the age of 34. She only took a few classes to learn how to teach high school kids how to boil water and make rice, another "career" her parents funded for no reason.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone know if Dani has a 4yr university degree or did she go to culinary school right after high school?

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”