coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

SlavicSlava
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by SlavicSlava »

What about Dani? I do not see her private FB - Dani Meza.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Dani's is still there. https://www.facebook.com/carma88 She needs to be praised often, and can't afford to lose that avenue.

I just watched a video from Samantha Ravndahl called "No more PR". That girl has so much depth for a person of her age, it's astonishing! Dani could learn a lot from her. I'm not going to explain it here, but she mentioned that YouTubers have recently been sent a Rumba vacuum, which Dani "casually" mentioned in a video. So you can be certain she's gathering bids on how much she deserves to do an "honest" review of it. Dragging dog puke over every square inch of floor space...how will she put a positive spin on that?

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker

Post by alohaSpicoli »

This is kind of a general "complaint", but since Dani opened a bunch of PR in her latest vlog, I'll just say it here:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the #1 reason that companies send these massive PR packages to YTers is so that the YTer will swatch the product on-camera. The companies want the YTer to swatch every product in their video b/c THAT'S what helps them sell their products! It drives me nuts how these girls think they get the PR packages b/c they're special and it's like getting presents in the mail...uh no, the companies are trying to use you to show off their products. I get that some YTers don't want to swatch products & then give them away b/c that might seem gross to some people. But honestly, depending on the type of product, I bet most people wouldn't care & would still enter the giveaways.

jessicawhisper
Learner
Learner

Post by jessicawhisper »

So I finally did it! I unsubscribed after literally not watching any of her videos for like at least a couple months. I hopped on to watch the "blackout shopping again" video. And I gotta say after not watching for awhile she reminds me of an annoying retail worker that is trying to convince you to buy you a product you aren't even interested in. And that feeling of like deep down you know this person is just talking up this product so they can get a commission. Yeah, that's what she reminds me of. Which is one out of all the other reasons I unsubbed. The vlogs that she did were way too long and never showed anything, and just her views on kids (which don't get me started, cause she comes off like she doesn't even want to be a mom. LIKE WHY HAVE KIDS IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM!) -.- so yeah unsubbed and I'm happy I won't be seeing any of her crappy ass videos in my subscriptions anymore.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I just watched her vlog. It's the only video I've watched since the last vlog. So boring! She still has body odor problems! OMG. I'm guessing she will continue to have anemia issues because she's still eating gluten despite a connection between gluten and anemia. She's so dumb. And she's still framing her face with her hand up in the air like that, why?!!! She can't keep her hand away from her face.

mororange72
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mororange72 »

I don't understand how she can have dogs that don't interact, how can you be happy keeping one dog isolated from the family all the time? If she walked them as a pack that might actually help build a relationship between the girls. Jesus Christ, it is not hard to take your dogs out for a walk, is it?

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

mororange72 wrote:I don't understand how she can have dogs that don't interact, how can you be happy keeping one dog isolated from the family all the time? If she walked them as a pack that might actually help build a relationship between the girls. Jesus Christ, it is not hard to take your dogs out for a walk, is it?
I've wondered the same. Especially now that she has her bf who could walk with them and help if they act up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

mororange72 wrote:I don't understand how she can have dogs that don't interact, how can you be happy keeping one dog isolated from the family all the time? If she walked them as a pack that might actually help build a relationship between the girls. Jesus Christ, it is not hard to take your dogs out for a walk, is it?

Oh yeah, her dog trainer tried to educate her on the subject, and because Dani has the depth of a Frisbee, she couldn't do it. She used to walk Ernesta for a short period of time, but only that one since Ernie is the "problem". Dani is the problem. Her dog trainer told her that. But Dani has so much needless shopping to do and processed food to "order", she simply doesn't have the time to solve the problem. She just ignores it.

mororange72
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mororange72 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:

Oh yeah, her dog trainer tried to educate her on the subject, and because Dani has the depth of a Frisbee, she couldn't do it. She used to walk Ernesta for a short period of time, but only that one since Ernie is the "problem". Dani is the problem. Her dog trainer told her that. But Dani has so much needless shopping to do and processed food to "order", she simply doesn't have the time to solve the problem. She just ignores it.

It is maddening. I didn't know about the trainer but makes sense to not follow what they said. SMH

Cheekyheaven
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheekyheaven »

mororange72 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:

It is maddening. I didn't know about the trainer but makes sense to not follow what they said. SMH
What's even more maddening is the fact that she has mentioned on several occasions that when she boards the dogs the trainer keeps all of the dogs together without any issues.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Cheekyheaven wrote:
mororange72 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:

What's even more maddening is the fact that she has mentioned on several occasions that when she boards the dogs the trainer keeps all of the dogs together without any issues.
Exactly. She's just lazy and can't be bothered. She'd rather segregate her pets than solve the problem. There's just way too much shopping to do after all.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I've only watched her vlogs in the past couple of months. Has she ever explained how she met Parker and how she went from being in love with Blake Sheldon and Liam Neison then suddenly was celebrating anniversaries with Parker with never a mention of his name before that? I'm just wondering why the secrecy when she used to give a play by play of every other man she was dating.

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:I've only watched her vlogs in the past couple of months. Has she ever explained how she met Parker and how she went from being in love with Blake Sheldon and Liam Neison then suddenly was celebrating anniversaries with Parker with never a mention of his name before that? I'm just wondering why the secrecy when she used to give a play by play of every other man she was dating.
I thought in a recent vlog (with the Lull mattress?) She said they met on a dating app and at first she blew him off or something?

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

hnelson1443 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:I've only watched her vlogs in the past couple of months. Has she ever explained how she met Parker and how she went from being in love with Blake Sheldon and Liam Neison then suddenly was celebrating anniversaries with Parker with never a mention of his name before that? I'm just wondering why the secrecy when she used to give a play by play of every other man she was dating.
I thought in a recent vlog (with the Lull mattress?) She said they met on a dating app and at first she blew him off or something?

Yes, I think I saw that part, but it was so vague. She went into detail on each and every date she named after actors (like a child). I'm wondering why she never mentioned it as she was "testing" Parker out. She must have proclaimed she loved him after the first date thus knowing it would make her seem like a creepy stalker if she said anything about it.

I thought it was typical that the "trained chef" had to purchase already made dessert items from someone else for Thanksgiving rather than making it herself. Once again, the "Trained Chef" is too lazy to cook her own meals. And how does it take her so long to edit her videos? They are always uploaded about 2 weeks after she shoots them! For a person who doesn't cook for her family and only has her kids on weekdays, and saves time by never walking her dogs, doesn't go to the gym, etc., how is she always so "busy" to do her actual paid job?

mororange72
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mororange72 »

Should be interesting to see if she vlogs when her family is visiting for Christmas. She mentioned in her vlog that she is going to have a full house. She spends so much time talking about Parker's family and how they feel like hers but never says anything like well my Dallas family.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Hmmm....she took down her Instagram. Wonder what sort of drama that's about??? She was also supposed to put up another vlog this weekend, but that didn't happen. She's just so "busy".

RonnieG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RonnieG »

GreatOdds88 wrote:Hmmm....she took down her Instagram. Wonder what sort of drama that's about??? She was also supposed to put up another vlog this weekend, but that didn't happen. She's just so "busy".
No she didn't Image, you girl have been blockedImage here are attachment of her story and last post, ImageImageImage

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

RonnieG wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:Hmmm....she took down her Instagram. Wonder what sort of drama that's about??? She was also supposed to put up another vlog this weekend, but that didn't happen. She's just so "busy".
No she didn't Image, you girl have been blockedImage here are attachment of her story and last post, ImageImageImage

Haha, is that what it means? I followed to write the comment, then unfollowed her because I don't care one single shit about seeing her pictures, but what I wrote was hardly crushing to her. "Sam, you always do all the travelling! She needs to come to NY, and stop making excuses!"

Haha, Dani is so sensitive these days. I hope her relationship isn't going down the tubes.....

RonnieG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RonnieG »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
RonnieG wrote:

Haha, is that what it means? I followed to write the comment, then unfollowed her because I don't care one single shit about seeing her pictures, but what I wrote was hardly crushing to her. "Sam, you always do all the travelling! She needs to come to NY, and stop making excuses!"

Haha, Dani is so sensitive these days. I hope her relationship isn't going down the tubes.....
My Gawwwd ImageImage You talked to Sam and forgot to praise Dani?! How insensitive of youuuuu ImageImage

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

What happened to the vlog she promised?

On ig she’s going live tomorrow and “we need to talk”

What do we think this is about?

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”