coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by Ccc123000 »

tar wrote:Does she still pay for Sam to fly out to visit her? I was told she used to pay for Sam’s travel expenses.
I don’t know if that was true. Sam is still the only friend she has isn’t she?
If I had my friend come fly to see me to basically be my Personal Assistant for an event, I better well at least offer to pay for her travel expenses (and meals).

She has those other friends whom she went out with to the club/bar (?), I believe they were also with her in Vegas for her birthday. But she can't seem to make them follow her around, like Sam does.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Yeah, the "professionally trained chef" eats out for 3 meals a day. Haha. No REAL chef eats out that much. And even when she does "cook", she uses the pre measured, pre portioned meals from one of her sponsored food companies. Basically it's raw take out food.

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

Less than 10 minutes in and Dani has already mentioned twice people noticing her while she’s getting her iron infusion. Once when she’s nervous if puking and then swatching eye shadows. Sitting with my mom while she got chemo, I can’t tell you what everyone else was doing because I didn’t give a shit. Once again Dani manages to think the world revolves around her. Sometimes health scares humble people. Not this girl.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

She definitely moved her Match profile to a different link because she saw here that we had it. Hahahaa!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

GreatOdds88 wrote:She definitely moved her Match profile to a different link because she saw here that we had it. Hahahaa!!
She’s scared. We tell her the honest truth and she can’t take it. (She knows the truth when she sees it.)
She likes to think the world revolves around her.

Kittykatclaws
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kittykatclaws »

did anyone notice that quinceañera expo she went to where she had her own mini seminar/show and NOBODY SHOWED UP. I was honestly so shocked!! There’s was only a good 20 people and they set it up like it was gonna be a massive show. All the chairs were empty and it was just awkward. They flew her and Samantha out to be present at the expo.. it’s all in her vlog.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Anybody find her new Match.com link yet? We should do a GG catfish lol

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Kittykatclaws wrote:did anyone notice that quinceañera expo she went to where she had her own mini seminar/show and NOBODY SHOWED UP. I was honestly so shocked!! There’s was only a good 20 people and they set it up like it was gonna be a massive show. All the chairs were empty and it was just awkward. They flew her and Samantha out to be present at the expo.. it’s all in her vlog.
wth is she at a Quince/Sweet 16 expo? What 15 year olds are watching Dani?

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Kittykatclaws wrote:did anyone notice that quinceañera expo she went to where she had her own mini seminar/show and NOBODY SHOWED UP. I was honestly so shocked!! There’s was only a good 20 people and they set it up like it was gonna be a massive show. All the chairs were empty and it was just awkward. They flew her and Samantha out to be present at the expo.. it’s all in her vlog.
Yes, exactly. Only about 20 people and most were teens with their mothers. The line outside must have been for something else because they certainly weren't there for her. How funny!! And she's all dressed up like a skank, flashing people her crotch. Yes, find her Match profile again. I have no idea how people do it, and I'm not a member.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Her constant "I'm so tan" comments are so laboriously boring. Does she forget that she's Mexican?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If anyone finds her Match.com please keep it via PM. I will try to find us a place to discuss it in private
where Dani doesn’t know. Please PM me if you find it. :love2:

wtfisthis1
Learner
Learner

Post by wtfisthis1 »

Her new hair is just AWFUL wtf??

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

wtfisthis1 wrote:Her new hair is just AWFUL wtf??
I haven't watched any of her videos with the new 3-hair do. I don't watched sponsored videos or gimmicky stupid ones where she thinks she's funny. Basically I haven't seen a video of hers since the Q&A!!

wtfisthis1
Learner
Learner

Post by wtfisthis1 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
wtfisthis1 wrote:Her new hair is just AWFUL wtf??
I haven't watched any of her videos with the new 3-hair do. I don't watched sponsored videos or gimmicky stupid ones where she thinks she's funny. Basically I haven't seen a video of hers since the Q&A!!
I only clicked in to see the atrocity that is her hair but it looks sooo bad lol waiting for the weekend vlog where she claims she loves it even though she owns a ton of mirrors and must see how horrible it looks

nm1028
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nm1028 »

I can’t take her anymore.
She is so full of herself and seems very narcissistic.
I just unsubscribed from her and feel so much better!

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

nm1028 wrote:I can’t take her anymore.
She is so full of herself and seems very narcissistic.
I just unsubscribed from her and feel so much better!
Same thoughts while I’m watching her latest vlog. I like how she says she has to do everything because no one else will (not verbatim but close). Most people vlog about their lives and it is all me me me, but she is one of the most narcissistic people I’ve followed. I have to unfollow for my own sanity. I can’t relate to people who think like her. She claims to come from humble beginnings. Dani, those beginnings are gone. Humble yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I can't even with her hair in the thumbnails. PURE BRASS

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Yes, the gray hair thing again. Why do people with black hair try to do something different when all it comes out to is looking like a graying person. Her fucking diet is ridiculous. She's not getting any better because she's back on gluten and sugar. And the gluten intolerance is probably the reason why she isn't absorbing iron. You can't have even a little bit if you are intolerant to it. It's like drinking a little bit of arsenic and thinking it's not going to affect you. It's still in your system, and your body will react to the smallest amount. The reason she is constantly sick has nothing to do with her "catching" it from other people or her kids. It has to do with being upset about her life on a regular basis. And you know she sent those flowers to herself!

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Secondhand embarrassment about this Liam Neeson thing. Doesn't she think that he might watch the vlog? *Cringe*

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Her Match site is back in the same place it was before!

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”