coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GreatOdds88 »

bakwaaas wrote:Yeah I think he was being sarcastic... I mean inside he was probably wondering what the fuck was wrong with her...she did say the next day she was plastered? but she also a little princess so

Yeah, why does she continue to get drunk every weekend when she's supposed to be happy? Is there a drinking problem there?

Justsaying2018
Learner
Learner

Post by Justsaying2018 »

Her fall clothing hall...where does she go dressed like that? As tall and skinny as she is and dressed in some of those outfits, wow, she must really stand out and not in a good way. It's obvious someone helped her film maybe Parker? It is nice of him to do so but it is just sad to me that this whole time she doesn't have ONE friend willing to help her? I haven't heard her talk about Sam visiting or seen her hang out with any female friends. Hmmmm.

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

Justsaying2018 wrote:Her fall clothing hall...where does she go dressed like that? As tall and skinny as she is and dressed in some of those outfits, wow, she must really stand out and not in a good way. It's obvious someone helped her film maybe Parker? It is nice of him to do so but it is just sad to me that this whole time she doesn't have ONE friend willing to help her? I haven't heard her talk about Sam visiting or seen her hang out with any female friends. Hmmmm.
She's not with female friends because she gas Parker. He is all she thinks she needs right now and has secluded herself, most likely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

Justsaying2018 wrote:Her fall clothing hall...where does she go dressed like that? As tall and skinny as she is and dressed in some of those outfits, wow, she must really stand out and not in a good way. It's obvious someone helped her film maybe Parker? It is nice of him to do so but it is just sad to me that this whole time she doesn't have ONE friend willing to help her? I haven't heard her talk about Sam visiting or seen her hang out with any female friends. Hmmmm.
She's not with female friends because she gas Parker. He is all she thinks she needs right now and has secluded herself, most likely.

vegasazhure
Informer
Informer

Post by vegasazhure »

hnelson1443 wrote:

Dani is DEFFO the type of woman who ditches her girlfriends the moment she has a man, but when she is single, expects them to stop their entire life every time she "needs" them. :roll:
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night - Ginsberg

bakwaaas
Learner
Learner

Post by bakwaaas »

On her insta-stories she used a tan emoji for her bf and she blew up at one of her fans that pointed it out :rofl:

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

bakwaaas wrote:On her insta-stories she used a tan emoji for her bf and she blew up at one of her fans that pointed it out :rofl:
I saw that and rolled my eyes at her...

wordslinger12
Learner
Learner

Post by wordslinger12 »

Its messed up that she didn't take her boys to Disney world. That is something I am sure her children would have loved to go to. I don't understand how you would go as an adult but not take your kids. She also didn't take them to California to visit with her family. I realize that traveling with children can be stressful but jeeze she had Sam, Sam's husband and Parker on this trip. I am sure they would have pitched in. Daniela is so selfish and I feel bad for her boys. Its clear in her actions that Parker comes first.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

^She is an abominable mother! This is the same person who has a meltdown over feeding her own kids when she claims to be trained as a "chef." :roll: I am convinced she is a true narcissist. All the signs are there, even with her blowing up vs fan comments. Narcissists are always right and it's always about them. Poor Parker, he does not know what he is in for. IMO, he should tread very carefully and get to know her really well, or else he will be caught up in some deep s**t and involve his daughters in the process.

watching4fun00
Talker
Talker

Post by watching4fun00 »

Sometimes when you're co-parenting you can't take your kids out of state. Maybe that's it?

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

csoliman4 wrote:Sometimes when you're co-parenting you can't take your kids out of state. Maybe that's it?
Maybe, but with the other parent's permission and the right paperwork it's allowed for travel. I don't know why her ex would say no to the boys seeing their family and/or Disney. Well, Disney he might say no to if he wants to participate in their first time going, but still...she probably just didn't want to be bothered. Image

bakwaaas
Learner
Learner

Post by bakwaaas »

My friend who divorced about 5 years ago waited like 8 months before introducing her bf to her kids.... Meanwhile Dani was boasting about him all over socials after what, 3 weeks? a month? she didnt even think of her kids!

meow chicka meow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by meow chicka meow »

Ccc123000 wrote:^She is an abominable mother! This is the same person who has a meltdown over feeding her own kids when she claims to be trained as a "chef." :roll: I am convinced she is a true narcissist. All the signs are there, even with her blowing up vs fan comments. Narcissists are always right and it's always about them. Poor Parker, he does not know what he is in for. IMO, he should tread very carefully and get to know her really well, or else he will be caught up in some deep s**t and involve his daughters in the process.
Well in that same line of thought, he didn’t take his daughters either? My husband and I are planning a Disneyworld trip just the two of us and leaving our kids home. Guess I just don’t find that part odd.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I haven't watched any of her videos in a while since I discovered audio books on YouTube. I don't find her reviews of makeup credible anyway. Doesn't she always claim that she only wears makeup about 2 times a week? If that's true, how on earth can anyone believe a review she makes on a makeup product if she's barely wearing makeup? That makes no sense to me.

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:I haven't watched any of her videos in a while since I discovered audio books on YouTube. I don't find her reviews of makeup credible anyway. Doesn't she always claim that she only wears makeup about 2 times a week? If that's true, how on earth can anyone believe a review she makes on a makeup product if she's barely wearing makeup? That makes no sense to me.
I always thought the same thing. Instead of full reviews it's more like first impressions.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

After meeting Parker, she said in a video I think around late July that she was "going overseas in October, and needed to get a passport quickly." I wonder why the "overseas" trip only turned into a Disney trip.

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua »

meow chicka meow wrote:
Ccc123000 wrote:^She is an abominable mother! This is the same person who has a meltdown over feeding her own kids when she claims to be trained as a "chef." :roll: I am convinced she is a true narcissist. All the signs are there, even with her blowing up vs fan comments. Narcissists are always right and it's always about them. Poor Parker, he does not know what he is in for. IMO, he should tread very carefully and get to know her really well, or else he will be caught up in some deep s**t and involve his daughters in the process.
Well in that same line of thought, he didn’t take his daughters either? My husband and I are planning a Disneyworld trip just the two of us and leaving our kids home. Guess I just don’t find that part odd.
Yeah, that hardly makes her an abominable mother. I could think of worse things lol.

SlavicSlava
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SlavicSlava »

Uhhh, she and Parker had some kind of argument (what a "surprise" :rofl: )
What do you guys think it was all about? She supposed to have a sleepover at his house, but something went wrong and she went home.

SlavicSlava
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SlavicSlava »

Plus, I just found something minor. In her vlog before their "argument or whatever, " she wore her ring, but when she drove home, the ring was not there anymore. I just find this...strange.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

I think she found something from his ex. Like a picture or gift.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”