coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Locked
User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 21391
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 552 times
Been thanked: 4481 times

coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:37 am

Continue!

mandyRD
Informer
Informer
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:24 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by mandyRD » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:52 am

New thread....she should get a personalized name

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9198
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 352 times
Been thanked: 491 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by tar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Thank you LiddlePallid for the new thread. :tu:

Let LiddlePallid know if all of you agree on something. I guess it can be edited. We could ask her.

User avatar
Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 1109 times
Been thanked: 3820 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Doesn't she get her own section now? Four threads?

"CoffeeBitchwithDani Part 4"?

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:20 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by Good_luck » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:38 pm

DaniTheDaddySnatcher?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9198
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 352 times
Been thanked: 491 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by tar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:35 pm

I think it is Part 5 when you get to move to the main section. :tu:

I like coffeebitchwithdani :love2:

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9198
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 352 times
Been thanked: 491 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by tar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:38 pm

I am not on Dani’s thread to know what the best names are.
I just liked the bitch one for obvious reasons.

Lolasarus
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:21 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by Lolasarus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:30 pm

CoffeeBreakWithDelusions?

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9198
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 352 times
Been thanked: 491 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by tar » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:40 pm

Is Dani doing nothing anymore? She must have really gotten boring. :rofl:

User avatar
ohhey01
Informer
Informer
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by ohhey01 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:18 am

So far her latest vlog is all about her oncology appointment (only 9 minutes in). Don’t get me wrong, I am extremely sympathetic to people with cancer. But I don’t want to hear Dani speeches about how to appreciate your life blah blah blah. She still comes across as high and mighty even when she’s trying to be humble.

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9198
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 352 times
Been thanked: 491 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by tar » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:46 am

Is she that bad? :o

User avatar
ohhey01
Informer
Informer
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by ohhey01 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:49 am

tar wrote:Is she that bad? :o
You mean with cancer? She made it sound like cancer is worst case scenario. She mentioned possibly having celiac but I have zero experience with, but would that be an oncology thing? She’s waiting for test results that will take about 3 weeks. Sorry if you meant something else!

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 265 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GreatOdds88 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:03 pm

What's sad is that if it even is leukemia, leukemia is the healing phase of a self-devaluation conflict. Knowing she was divorced last year and was quite happy to be rid of him, she began the healing phase of whatever trauma she experienced being married to him. She repeatedly says she was told (by "someone") that she wasn't good enough, that YouTube was stupid, etc. Well, getting away from a toxic environment where those hurtful words came from, and finally feeling good about yourself, the healing phase of years of being made to feel worthless, will show as "symptoms" of fatigue, anemia, and just plain crappiness. You should NOT go to a doctor when you start feeling like crap because it is at this time that a doctor who is completely ignorant of the REAL cause of cancer will give you the fateful "diagnosis" and then proceed to try and "save" you by giving you 60 year old outdated poison--chemo. The cancer industry PROFITS on poisoning people with chemicals that have been used for 60 years. Nothing is "new", nothing is "state of the art". It's all the same poison they've always used. It will kill your organs, make your hair fall out, and if you're EXTREMELY lucky, you will survive. Not survive the "cancer", survive the POISONING. All those people she walked past in the oncology department who were "getting their treatments", were actively being poisoned to death. All because doctors profit on it, and have no clue as to the actual cause of cancer and why it appears in certain parts of the body.

User avatar
Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 1109 times
Been thanked: 3820 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Shockingly I found her to be very well-spoken and articulate in the vlog. Much different than her sit-down videos.

the_ugly_truth
Learner
Learner
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by the_ugly_truth » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:36 pm

GreatOdds88 wrote:What's sad is that if it even is leukemia, leukemia is the healing phase of a self-devaluation conflict. Knowing she was divorced last year and was quite happy to be rid of him, she began the healing phase of whatever trauma she experienced being married to him. She repeatedly says she was told (by "someone") that she wasn't good enough, that YouTube was stupid, etc. Well, getting away from a toxic environment where those hurtful words came from, and finally feeling good about yourself, the healing phase of years of being made to feel worthless, will show as "symptoms" of fatigue, anemia, and just plain crappiness. You should NOT go to a doctor when you start feeling like crap because it is at this time that a doctor who is completely ignorant of the REAL cause of cancer will give you the fateful "diagnosis" and then proceed to try and "save" you by giving you 60 year old outdated poison--chemo. The cancer industry PROFITS on poisoning people with chemicals that have been used for 60 years. Nothing is "new", nothing is "state of the art". It's all the same poison they've always used. It will kill your organs, make your hair fall out, and if you're EXTREMELY lucky, you will survive. Not survive the "cancer", survive the POISONING. All those people she walked past in the oncology department who were "getting their treatments", were actively being poisoned to death. All because doctors profit on it, and have no clue as to the actual cause of cancer and why it appears in certain parts of the body.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh what??? Are you saying that even if she has leukemia, it's because she's getting over a traumatic relationship?? This made my head hurt.

Online
alycat17
Learner
Learner
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:15 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alycat17 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:48 am

GreatOdds88 wrote:What's sad is that if it even is leukemia, leukemia is the healing phase of a self-devaluation conflict. Knowing she was divorced last year and was quite happy to be rid of him, she began the healing phase of whatever trauma she experienced being married to him. She repeatedly says she was told (by "someone") that she wasn't good enough, that YouTube was stupid, etc. Well, getting away from a toxic environment where those hurtful words came from, and finally feeling good about yourself, the healing phase of years of being made to feel worthless, will show as "symptoms" of fatigue, anemia, and just plain crappiness. You should NOT go to a doctor when you start feeling like crap because it is at this time that a doctor who is completely ignorant of the REAL cause of cancer will give you the fateful "diagnosis" and then proceed to try and "save" you by giving you 60 year old outdated poison--chemo. The cancer industry PROFITS on poisoning people with chemicals that have been used for 60 years. Nothing is "new", nothing is "state of the art". It's all the same poison they've always used. It will kill your organs, make your hair fall out, and if you're EXTREMELY lucky, you will survive. Not survive the "cancer", survive the POISONING. All those people she walked past in the oncology department who were "getting their treatments", were actively being poisoned to death. All because doctors profit on it, and have no clue as to the actual cause of cancer and why it appears in certain parts of the body.
This rant was all over the place and I’m not sure what the takeaway was supposed to be...???? If she has cancer, she’s supposed to just let it take its course because it is how she’s “healing”? Lol wut

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 265 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GreatOdds88 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:54 am

Sorry to confuse you. It's a lot to take in, and way beyond what I can explain in a GG forum. It's more for people who plan to not follow the standard of care in the US, which most likely kills more people than it helps. It's important to know things BEFORE you get sick, to avoid panic. It's to put the idea in someone's head that every illness has a cause, and if you're searching for THAT path, I may be able to help them find it. Leukemia is the most widely diagnosed cancer of kids. The most common. Why? Because it's related to feeling worthless and unimportant...such as when a parent has a second child and the first feels left out. Or a mother stops breast feeding, and the kid misses that personal connection. It can also be caused when the kid is put in daycare, and doesn't see his/her parent for hours every day and doesn't understand why. It's hard for kids to understand why those things change in their lives, and some take it really hard because of their young age.

Again, sorry for the confusion. You just never know when something you say may change someone's life forever. So it sounds crazy, but maybe, just maybe, it's not.

User avatar
Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 1109 times
Been thanked: 3820 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:54 am

Image

Ellen23
Talker
Talker
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by Ellen23 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:42 am

There are new treatments coming out all the time for cancer.

Chloe_Bean
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 8676
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 am
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 3391 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by Chloe_Bean » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:50 pm

The pseudo science rants have no place on this board, thanks.

User avatar
kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7371
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:52 am
Location: i'm lost until i look up
Has thanked: 1221 times
Been thanked: 1004 times

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by kathleenlightsssss » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Is she sick. i feel bad if so... but damn she is all over the place in her videos; I can't sit through for 50 minutes to find out! :o
Image

User avatar
ohhey01
Informer
Informer
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by ohhey01 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:56 pm

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Is she sick. i feel bad if so... but damn she is all over the place in her videos; I can't sit through for 50 minutes to find out! :o

I saw comments on her latest ig post saying people are glad she got her results and she’s okay. So guess she’s not sick!

User avatar
ohhey01
Informer
Informer
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by ohhey01 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:58 pm

ohhey01 wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:Is she sick. i feel bad if so... but damn she is all over the place in her videos; I can't sit through for 50 minutes to find out! :o

I saw comments on her latest ig post saying people are glad she got her results and she’s okay. So guess she’s not sick!
Oh and I guess she said she’s okay on snap but I don’t follow her. I can hardly watch an entire vlog of hers.

montesqieu
Learner
Learner
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by montesqieu » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:33 pm

No cancer.Just anemia. Drama over :)

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:20 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by Good_luck » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:35 am

What's ridiculous is that she's been anemic for a while and has mentioned that her doctor told her she needs to take a daily iron supplement but she like the idea of putting things in her body so said she'll just eat more spinach lol I'm anemic as well and it's really common among females. My doctor told me to take the iron supplement and I said sure because it's not a medication, iron is something your body needs so why would you consider it something unnatural that you're putting in your body? She's so dumb, glad it's not cancer but having to get blood transfusions would've been avoided if she took her supplement. My mom had to get transfusions because she didn't realize she was anemic and her doctor never tested her for it so it got really bad to the point where iron supplements wouldn't work just transfusions.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locked

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”