coffeebreakwithdani Part 3

queencersei
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 3

Post by queencersei »

ColdOne wrote:I think she's just generally... not very well-liked. In real life and online. I'm not sure who her content is relatable for--she is too screechy & immature for other moms or career women her age, she doesn't really relate to single/childless makeup lovers because of her baggage... her target demographic is single moms who live on alimony and have 50/50 custody? That's a small pool as most single dads don't have their kids that often, so other divorcees typically have to work their asses off OR spend the majority of their time with the kids.
Literally the smallest demographic possible.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

I can’t stand how every sentence she has a punch line. Enough. Get off the stage. Then, add the self deprecation humor. It’s to the point that I don’t wonder why she has a hard time with friends and relationships. Calm down girl and BE an authentic person, no just blather on for hours how are one. Show don’t tell!

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Wow! She finally made a decent video! The comparison video on the Urban Decay, Too Faced and Tarte eyeshadow palettes was actually informative, but of course, being an idiot, she puts it out AFTER the sale is over because she's too lazy to put it up just one day earlier. I'm still not buying any of them though, but it was nice to see a video that wasn't sponsored, an unboxing (which I NEVER watch), or a vlog where she refers to herself as "super tall, sexy, or someone who simply gives too much." Unfortunately, we'll have to wait another 6 months for a decent video

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 »

I feel like every time she leaves the house to run errands, she doesn't plan anything and somehow "forgets that she has to run 18 more errands" and now will be late even though she "HATES BEING LATE"...how about just planning better? Ugh.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

So I tired to watch her latest vlog (haven't watched any of her videos in maybe a year). She did mention that she is "very tall" in this video (I've seen some past comments about this here, does she always say this?).

Anyway, what is up with the short shorts / minidress outfits paired with over the knee socks? How old is this woman? Why is she dressing up like a pre-pubescent Britney Spears-wannabe? Maybe if she dressed more her age, men would take her more seriously and not disappear after a few dates. And the men she claims "fell in love (with her) after the first date" -- really? IDK about that.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Ccc123000 wrote:So I tired to watch her latest vlog (haven't watched any of her videos in maybe a year). She did mention that she is "very tall" in this video (I've seen some past comments about this here, does she always say this?).

Anyway, what is up with the short shorts / minidress outfits paired with over the knee socks? How old is this woman? Why is she dressing up like a pre-pubescent Britney Spears-wannabe? Maybe if she dressed more her age, men would take her more seriously and not disappear after a few dates. And the men she claims "fell in love (with her) after the first date" -- really? IDK about that.

Yes, she mentions that she's "very tall", "sexy", and "hates to be late", yet always is, in every video. Not to mention the corny guitar cord whenever the thinks she's said something funny that isn't. She dressed up in a mini dress and thigh high socks to go to Home Depot! Looking for a man in the hardware department, no doubt. She constantly says she doesn't want to date anymore, yet goes out with a man every weekend, remaining mysterious and coy about it. He must be gay. Gay men love loud women.

RoseNylund
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseNylund »

Ccc123000 wrote:So I tired to watch her latest vlog (haven't watched any of her videos in maybe a year). She did mention that she is "very tall" in this video (I've seen some past comments about this here, does she always say this?).

Anyway, what is up with the short shorts/minidress outfits paired with over the knee socks? How old is this woman? Why is she dressing up like a pre-pubescent Britney Spears-wannabe? Maybe if she dressed more her age, men would take her more seriously and not disappear after a few dates. And the men she claims "fell in love (with her) after the first date" -- really? IDK about that.
Who are these men that fall in with her after the first date? Was it the guy who just wanted sex from her for months and refused to call her his girlfriend? Or was it the guy who stood her up twice? Dani's delusions are why she's never going to find anyone. Dani thinks she's this fantastic catch with so much to offer but none of the guys she's been dating have wanted a relationship with her.

queencersei
Talker
Talker

Post by queencersei »

I mean with her Instagram outfits, honestly, is she considering the type of person she’s going to attract?

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

Was Dani’s thigh high sock situation for her ex? She said he had just picked their boys up so did she answer the door in that “outfit”?

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 »

Guys I CANNOT with those knee socks and short skirts in her newest haul video. She looks like an anime character.

And that aluminum foil dress...hmmm

wordslinger12
Learner
Learner

Post by wordslinger12 »

That chambray top, faux leather skirt, tights and booties.. what a freaking hot mess. That outfit had too much going on. And the same thing happened at her meet up outfit- the white top with cutout detail at the shoulders, the crushed velvet blue pleated skirt and those shiny nude shoes.... Her pieces are cute individually but when she combines them its just too much. The lengthy of her outfits doesn't bother me at all. Its just how she pairs everything because she could dress way better.

montesqieu
Learner
Learner

Post by montesqieu »

She keeps buying these sexy mini skirts, dresses etc but when she goes out she doesn't have the courage to actually wear them, instead hiding in "dorky" "geeky" sweaters and glasses. A waste of money.

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

Has Dani said anymore about her oncologist referral? I can never finish her vlogs.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

1:40 into the Express Haul: "I'm very very tall because I have very long legs." :rofl:

She also says she "likes to dress up" and THEN find someplace to go. That explains the hooker outfits to Home Depot and whatnot.

Oh and then she adds: "So I'm very thin with very long legs, and I have some situation happening on here (gestures to boob area)." :roll:

montesqieu
Learner
Learner

Post by montesqieu »

ohhey01 wrote:Has Dani said anymore about her oncologist referral? I can never finish her vlogs.
I think I saw an Instagram post about it, something about them tollying her she drinks too much coffee. Duh!

queencersei
Talker
Talker

Post by queencersei »

The Express Haul, you guys. I can't. I just literally cannot.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

^IKR? What 30 year old wears thigh high socks like that??? I don't even think the kids nowadays wear that, except maybe for a halloween costume?

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I won't watch the Express video. I don't do fashion shows. It's just a reason for her to talk about herself and how sexy and tall she thinks she is.

vegasazhure
Informer
Informer

Post by vegasazhure »

For anyone asking about the wedding video. I have it. I just need to pull it off my other computer, so I can upload it from here. :tu:
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night - Ginsberg

beita
Talker
Talker

Post by beita »

GreatOdds88 wrote:I won't watch the Express video. I don't do fashion shows. It's just a reason for her to talk about herself and how sexy and tall she thinks she is.
You guys don't understand, she is tall, thin, has boobs, long legs, small waist... it's such a struggle to find clothes that fit properly :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”