sodisappoint
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

coffeebreakwithdani Part 2

Post by sodisappoint »

Wtf was this bitch wearing today?

Looks like chest hair sprouting through her shirt.
Image Image Image

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 2

Post by WhisperingSoul »

sodisappoint wrote:Wtf was this bitch wearing today?

Lol, it looks like she killed a rare exotic bird, the last one of its kind (you know Dani, anything in the name of fahi-on) and plastered it to her chest.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Where the fuck does she keep all these ugly-ass statement necklaces?? I bet she has a secret room just filled with them, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:Where the fuck does she keep all these ugly-ass statement necklaces?? I bet she has a secret room just filled with them, lol

Well doesn't she live in a mansion? If she has one room dedicated to makeup and nail polish I would assume she has a room dedicated to gaudy statement necklaces. It would be neat to be a fly on the wall at Dani's house that's for sure.

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

I like how she blamed the brush for blending her shadow too far in, not HER brush strokes or application. Ugh.

Anyways, I really wanted that palette, originally I wasn't planning on getting it because I HATE SNAKES, but Ulta sent me a $10 off Tarte coupon. I'm planning on bedazzling the front of it haha or putting a giant sticker on it. Her review didn't help to make my decision btw hahaha
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

vegasazhure
Informer
Informer

Post by vegasazhure »

Okay, seriously though. That necklace looks like she killed three polish chickens and hung them from her neck like trophies. That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen, made worse by how it totally doesn't match her shirt. I just pray that some pathetic company sent her that.

Also, this video shows how terrible she is at applying make-up. DANIELA, MIJA, NEVER APPLY MAKE-UP ON CAMERA AGAIN. :sadm:
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night - Ginsberg

vegasazhure
Informer
Informer

Post by vegasazhure »

sodisappoint wrote:Wtf was this bitch wearing today?

Also, she looks crazy in this picture, like she might actually kill you. :rofl: Good capture!
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night - Ginsberg

mufasa
Talker
Talker

Post by mufasa »

She always wears the most gaudy things, I would feel secondhand embarrassment for her if she weren't such a bitch. :FU:

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:
VeronicaSawyer wrote:Where the fuck does she keep all these ugly-ass statement necklaces?? I bet she has a secret room just filled with them, lol

Well doesn't she live in a mansion? If she has one room dedicated to makeup and nail polish I would assume she has a room dedicated to gaudy statement necklaces. It would be neat to be a fly on the wall at Dani's house that's for sure.
i'd love to see the gaudy necklace room. oh please let it really exist! :lol:

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

I feel sorry for her maid for having to dust that makeup collection and gaudy necklace collection. I wonder if she speaks Spanish to the maid and freaks out if she breaks anything...she seems like the type to accuse a maid of stealing too. Lol. Or maybe she just pays her mom to clean?

Sometimes I wonder if tater doesn't already have a nanny or daycare or something. Dani doesn't seem to like being around him much.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

penguinasaurus wrote:I feel sorry for her maid for having to dust that makeup collection and gaudy necklace collection. I wonder if she speaks Spanish to the maid and freaks out if she breaks anything...she seems like the type to accuse a maid of stealing too. Lol. Or maybe she just pays her mom to clean?

Sometimes I wonder if tater doesn't already have a nanny or daycare or something. Dani doesn't seem to like being around him much.

She doesnt have to worry about her maid stealing her stuff that's for sure. Not many people have a thing for chest hair necklaces and Barney the Dinosaur purple lipstick.

thebombdotcom
Debater
Debater

Post by thebombdotcom »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
penguinasaurus wrote:I feel sorry for her maid for having to dust that makeup collection and gaudy necklace collection. I wonder if she speaks Spanish to the maid and freaks out if she breaks anything...she seems like the type to accuse a maid of stealing too. Lol. Or maybe she just pays her mom to clean?

She doesnt have to worry about her maid stealing her stuff that's for sure. Not many people have a thing for chest hair necklaces and Barney the Dinosaur purple lipstick.
Lmao hell nah, if anything I'd do her a favor and throw em away

gurlbye43
Talker
Talker

Post by gurlbye43 »

I apologize if this has been talked about before, but who watches Tater when she's filming?? I know he's not sleeping when she's filming... maybe the maid watches him... and that necklace.. I have no words. man she's a hot ass mess
OH MY GOD

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Why does she do this with her eyes? Its scary and unattractive as hell.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

gurlbye43 wrote:I apologize if this has been talked about before, but who watches Tater when she's filming?? I know he's not sleeping when she's filming... maybe the maid watches him... and that necklace.. I have no words. man she's a hot ass mess
He's usually just running around somewhere below her feet or outside the room from what she has described. I also assume that he is napping sometimes? Or Maybe she has him off polishing her necklaces? :lol:

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
gurlbye43 wrote:I apologize if this has been talked about before, but who watches Tater when she's filming?? I know he's not sleeping when she's filming... maybe the maid watches him... and that necklace.. I have no words. man she's a hot ass mess
He's usually just running around somewhere below her feet or outside the room from what she has described. I also assume that he is napping sometimes? Or Maybe she has him off polishing her necklaces? :lol:
Oh man. Fingers crossed that Tater grows up to be a crossdresser. Boyyyyy you get into all that makeup and those gaudy necklaces!

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

Why did this chick decide to do be a beauty YTers? She can NOT apply makeup worth a damn and she looks like a rodent.. She's so unattractive.. yucko.

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

^she answered that question in a video! :lol:

Basically, anything you can do, she can do better. That's her mentality. So she decided that if anyone can put on makeup in front of a camera, so can she!
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

rollietrollypollie wrote:^she answered that question in a video! :lol:

Basically, anything you can do, she can do better. That's her mentality. So she decided that if anyone can put on makeup in front of a camera, so can she!
lmao. what video was that in??? I wanna see!

sodisappoint
Informer
Informer

Post by sodisappoint »

I think it was in a Q & A but she has deleted so many of her videos now.
Image Image Image

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”