Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by lovemocha5 »

anyuser1 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:27 am
Jenn is so embarrassing now I wish she would just study Korean more and at least be more in tune with her culture so she doesn’t have to exploit Korean culture to get views and likes but distorts Korean / doesn’t really understand Korean enough but always uses Korean this Korean that and hop on the kpop trend lol Her ethnicity is Korean but she knows nth about Korea and never lived there lol

Btw can anyone start a thread on Michelle Choi (now living in New York but lived in Korea for uni) is she earning enough money to afford her always moving houses and her lifestyle?? Idk I get the vibe that she thinks she’s prettier than everyone and she’s a bit self obsessed? I don’t get her lifestyle vlogs it’s really boring and repetitive lol what hobbies does she has other than making herself look pretty and aesthetic? Lol she also seems to have a big ego (?) she eats a lot lol anyone know how tall she is? Idk she’s not really relatable and I don’t understand why ppl idolises her? Lol does she has a job other than YouTube? Is she good in Korean anyone know? Lol sorry can’t find her on any threads here so much that I wanna talk abt lol
Michelle Choi had a prettyuglylittleliar thread but I think that website was taken down. But do people not understand influencers make a lot of money even without adsense? It doesn't seem like she has ads in her videos at all so I'm assuming she turns it off, like Jessica Vu for example. If you look at her videos, sub count, etc, she was a much better engagement viewer count than Jenn and that is important to advertisers. It also means she has a really loyal fanbase. Boring, yes for sure and I definitely think it has a lot to do with her looks. She's not all that interesting but influencers don't necessarily need to be interesting to make money and get followers.

catsgomoo
Learner
Learner

Post by catsgomoo »

Wow, her bucket list is the saddest thing. No wonder she's so lost. It's like her life has no meaning. Plus, it read more like a to-do list. She's totally incapable of self reflection. She needs a real therapist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

debbie101
Debater
Debater

Post by debbie101 »

I dont know what to feel about her new video. She's trying so hard to make it sound so deep but equally surface level as well

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

debbie101 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:10 pm
I dont know what to feel about her new video. She's trying so hard to make it sound so deep but equally surface level as well
That’s her entire identity...

Oinkies
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Oinkies »

Anyone else hate how her friend Emily “ryupure” keeps spewing pseudoscience about nutrition? I think she feels like she knows so much about nutrition but in reality she bases most of her claims on the “medical medium” book. Some of her captions are copied word for word..

Like she had a post about how cantaloupe doesn’t need to be digested. Sorry what? 🙄

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Theres a pretty active and delightful Emily channel on the GG discord.

flexxicution
Learner
Learner

Post by flexxicution »

biggossipyswampy wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:55 am
How can I see this?

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

flexxicution wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:51 am
biggossipyswampy wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:55 am
How can I see this?
yes can someone send an invite to the GG discord. I clicked on the main one on the GG website and it says its expired

aMEHmacedo
Learner
Learner

Post by aMEHmacedo »

Sorry to be mean but her dog is not cute yikes

Khimmee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Khimmee »

browstasaurus
Learner
Learner

Post by browstasaurus »

Does Jenn still go to therapy? Cos buying your parents a house because you feel so deeply indebted to them is so unhealthy. I mean, I get that part of it is being Asian (I'm Asian too so I do understand) but like your parents are responsible to provide for you as your parents! That doesn't mean you owe them your life wtf. God her relationship with her parents is as toxic as her bff, Emily's relationship with food and body image/looks. Also it's hilarious she buys them a house (which btw 2 mortgages sis? Guess she really is raking it in shilling shit products while millions are dying in her city alone) but she couldn't just buy her dad a real cake for his birthday and instead bitched about having to use up all her almond butter. This chick is so wack jfc

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

browstasaurus wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:10 am
Also it's hilarious she buys them a house (which btw 2 mortgages sis? Guess she really is raking it in shilling shit products while millions are dying in her city alone) but she couldn't just buy her dad a real cake for his birthday and instead bitched about having to use up all her almond butter. This chick is so wack jfc
That’s bc buying a second house for her parents is an ultra flex and strokes her ego. the fact that she announced it is bc she wants people to congratulate her for being such a good Asian daughter/ #GirlBoss.

loveandfever
Learner
Learner

Post by loveandfever »

Bruh I just realized...
She hasn't filmed a favorites video since her April one. Maybe she noticed they were getting low views :?

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer

Post by Saturnangela7878 »

aren't those favroites videos mostly ads since she gets shit for free etc??

all she does is shill nowadays. as a youtuber you usually make your shill-free content and make shill content on the side to take advantage of your audience but it feels like she's doing 100% shill so i have no idea who the f she is. what i see of 2020 jen is very... embarrassing.

catsgomoo
Learner
Learner

Post by catsgomoo »

I can't believe she got sponsored by a book publisher when all she reads is self help lmao. And the books she chose are self help too

browstasaurus
Learner
Learner

Post by browstasaurus »

catsgomoo wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:32 am
I can't believe she got sponsored by a book publisher when all she reads is self help lmao. And the books she chose are self help tooImageImageImage

the fact that she goes to individual therapy, couple's therapy and still needs to read a bunch of shitty self-help books says so much about her state of mind

buterababe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by buterababe »

her sedona vlog at the 4:40 timestamp... please tell me she did NOT pronounce arabiatta like that. why is she forcing an accent? jenn, if you dont know how to say it then dont go the extra mile to pronounce it with an italian accent. her attempts to seem cultured i just cannot and DONT get me started with this thing where she shoves the fact that she reads the new yorker down our throats. how ben tolerates her is beyond me

ramen girl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ramen girl »

^ lol as an Italian the way she pronounced arrabbiata made me giggle
but it's a long word, so I imagine it's hard to pronounce it correctly for a foreigner

dxb456
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dxb456 »

I'm unsure if this is old news and has already been discussed - I'm new to Jenn's gurugossip thread but have watched her since she made videos with sarah.

I noticed Amy Lee had unfollowed Jenn on everything? I'm so curious as to why, and I did see during the US election Amy was very vocal and called out other Asian influencers for being silent which I noticed Jenn was.

Just thought I'd throw that into the discussion because I remember when they randomly became very close around 2018ish time, and Amy seems very on that "woke" wavelength.

Return to “Jenn Im”