clothesencounters / Jenn Im PART 5

telephone
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: clothesencounters / Jenn Im PART 5

Post by telephone »

Wait, what?! She did? ^^^ I thought she treated her bro to everything in NOLA!

Thisisridic
Debater
Debater

Post by Thisisridic »

Nope, she went Dutch with her brother in NOLA and also brought Ben along so she essentially made her bro somewhat of a third wheel.. unless Ben was just there to film :?

New thread name, ImFakeIm? lol who's punny/creative around here? haha

And yeah, Jenn prob thinks we're her #1 fans since we talk about her and she practically lives for us. Since we complained there's too much Ben, he was removed from one of her vlogs completely. Then we're like "wow where is he, she really removed him?!" and viola, he's back!! Along with her explaining it.

That tattoo rant was pretty petty. But I don't expect more from her :roll:

rikkukileo
Talker
Talker

Post by rikkukileo »

Haha I vote for ImFakeIm xD and it sounds like Jenn was lacking funds during her brother’s birthday. Wasn’t that around the time she bought the house?

She said she was taking him to a different country but ended up staying in the states probably because she didn’t have enough to spend for an international trip. Maybe her brother offered to pay half because he knew she was low on money.

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

imfakeim is genuis! :tu:

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

loveeee the name 'imfakeim'! hahaha

about the tattoo: i can understand where her mom is coming from. My mom is also old-fashioned in the sense that she thinks I should never get a tattoo. When I did get a tattoo, she was so upset and sad because I ruined my "clean skin" with tattoos. In Korea, tattoos are still somewhat taboo. On korean TV shows, all celebrities who have tattoos have to cover them up with a sleeve or they blur them out. The fact that after she got her first tattoo and she showed that her mom was upset, asking her to not get anymore, Jenn said that she wouldn't. But then she got matching tattoos with Ben, and now this. Obviously she doesn't take her mother's feelings into consideration because it seems like she's always been the rebellious child.

I only have the 1 tattoo (for now, lol) because I think about my mom. My sister has like 5-6, but she's always been somewhat rebellious lol.

Also, funny how she talks about being "woke" yet she agreed to a sponsorship with H&M? Thoughts?

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

Her insta story was like as central today

spankcat
Informer
Informer

Post by spankcat »

She doesn't really look good in any of her latest Instagram posts, especially the H&M one.

What is this? Ew

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

Return to “Jenn Im”