MegaWatts & Yerrgonnaneedtolayofftheoils - Part 77

Homis
Debater
Debater

Re: MegaWatts & Yerrgonnaneedtolayofftheoils - Part 77

Post by Homis »

I guess God is her newest obsession 🙄 She needs to see a doctor and get back on her meds. No oils, babies or ”signs from god” will make her happy. She is losing her mind.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by taytay »

gabs18 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:51 pm
I mean that was her roommate she even had pictures with Maria but go off 😂
Where are the pictures

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Homis wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:28 pm
I guess God is her newest obsession 🙄 She needs to see a doctor and get back on her meds. No oils, babies or ”signs from god” will make her happy. She is losing her mind.
She must be taking tips from Amanda Ensing. Exploiting religion for more views and followers. :?

lobeauty11
Talker
Talker

Post by lobeauty11 »

In her recent insta stories shes filming kaden eating and he’s flapping his arms and hands uncontrollably, it just looks off :/ I hope she’s taking care of him well and feeding him the right stuff. Swear she’s always just feeding him frozen food (based off what she shows us)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

god i can’t stand the way this girl thinks she knows everything about wedding just because she’s married. you copy and pasted your entire wedding from pinterest. you don’t know shit
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

If autism is caught early enough I think there are interventions you can do m. It’s a shame for her to ignore warning signs.

SlipperyPickle
Learner
Learner

Post by SlipperyPickle »

I’m a hairstylist and she is what I hate the most about doing wedding hair. A bride is happy with her hair and an overbearing bridesmaid comes over and touches it, trying to find something wrong with it. She kept asking if she likes the front, ummm I believe she said that Meg 😒. It was almost like she was trying to change her mind and make her unhappy with the hairstyle. Maybe it’s because she used to do hair and thinks she knows it all but it comes across as an inferior stylist to me.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Those videos Meg posted on her Instagram story from their neighbor's birthday last night were interesting. If I didn't know any better, I'd think Rat and the neighbor were dating. He never looks that happy around Meg.

daniwilliams7
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by daniwilliams7 »

Why is Anthony showing more affection to a woman who is not his wife lol

Sophisticated
Learner
Learner

Post by Sophisticated »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:48 pm
Those videos Meg posted on her Instagram story from their neighbor's birthday last night were interesting. If I didn't know any better, I'd think Rat and the neighbor were dating. He never looks that happy around Meg.
How did you know it was the neighbor? I was like who is this girl. Rat was really into it, like if he was her man. It's interesting, like does he do it on purpose? Or does he just do that with everyone? And does Meg even notice? How is no one else uncomfortable with it?

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

Haha that’s so true! ^^ Anthony seems like a try hard but he also seems very friendly and happy when he’s around anyone .. except Megan 😂 and you can tell especially when she tries to address him in a group... his facial expressions immediately change when he answers her.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sophisticated wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:45 pm
goodgollymissmolly wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:48 pm
How did you know it was the neighbor? I was like who is this girl. Rat was really into it, like if he was her man. It's interesting, like does he do it on purpose? Or does he just do that with everyone? And does Meg even notice? How is no one else uncomfortable with it?
I can't remember where it was mentioned that they were their new neighbors, but Meg has shown the woman and her husband on Instagram and in a vlog before. The woman has done some acting, this is her IMDB page: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm9159837.

FrenchieNewbie
Learner
Learner

Post by FrenchieNewbie »

starsicle11 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:26 pm
Homis wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:28 pm
She must be taking tips from Amanda Ensing. Exploiting religion for more views and followers. :?
She is actually, she publicly supported her in one of her insta stories a couple of months ago!

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

I’m rooting for Meg tbh. I think Ant is the real pos in this relationship. Ant alway has to be center of attention. So childish. Meg could do better. I know this isn’t a popular opinion here but I see so much of myself in her toxic relationship. IMO she will file for divorce within a few years.

lobeauty11
Talker
Talker

Post by lobeauty11 »

apeachymess wrote:I’m rooting for Meg tbh. I think Ant is the real pos in this relationship. Ant alway has to be center of attention. So childish. Meg could do better. I know this isn’t a popular opinion here but I see so much of myself in her toxic relationship. IMO she will file for divorce within a few years.
I don’t think she’ll be the one to file for the divorce. If it’s one thing her YouTube “career” has shown is that she’s incapable of being alone. Always had a boyfriend through high school, immediately moved Rat in once she got her own apartment. The down time she had when Rat was in California was enough for her to threaten su*cide and have a mental breakdown to get him to move back in with her. She can’t grocery shop (the only kind of shopping she knows is hoarding at target, home goods, ulta etc) she definitely can’t afford her townhouse without rats help (don’t know how much of a help he really is) but she’s also been talking about how they plan to move soon so I HIGHLY doubt she’ll be able to hold a mortgage down. She’s also been discussing how they’re open to moving out of Jersey. Without mommy and daddy warbucks around she’s gonna be totally on her own with Rat and Kaden. There is NOooooo way she’s gonna be a divorcee in her 30s
(Maybe the real reason she’s so upset her parents sold her house is cause that was her plan b in case things go south with rat, move back in to her pink and purple bedroom with kaden in tow)

But in all seriousness, she is way too prissy and thinks too highly about herself to let herself become a single mom by choice.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

So Megan just posted a video on her Instagram where she and Anthony jokingly talk about sending someone a package of poop. I say we all send them one. (Haha totally kidding but how funny would it be if they got a bunch of packages of shit 😆)

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

lobeauty11 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:40 am
apeachymess wrote:I’m rooting for Meg tbh. I think Ant is the real pos in this relationship. Ant alway has to be center of attention. So childish. Meg could do better. I know this isn’t a popular opinion here but I see so much of myself in her toxic relationship. IMO she will file for divorce within a few years.
I don’t think she’ll be the one to file for the divorce. If it’s one thing her YouTube “career” has shown is that she’s incapable of being alone. Always had a boyfriend through high school, immediately moved Rat in once she got her own apartment. The down time she had when Rat was in California was enough for her to threaten su*cide and have a mental breakdown to get him to move back in with her. She can’t grocery shop (the only kind of shopping she knows is hoarding at target, home goods, ulta etc) she definitely can’t afford her townhouse without rats help (don’t know how much of a help he really is) but she’s also been talking about how they plan to move soon so I HIGHLY doubt she’ll be able to hold a mortgage down. She’s also been discussing how they’re open to moving out of Jersey. Without mommy and daddy warbucks around she’s gonna be totally on her own with Rat and Kaden. There is NOooooo way she’s gonna be a divorcee in her 30s
(Maybe the real reason she’s so upset her parents sold her house is cause that was her plan b in case things go south with rat, move back in to her pink and purple bedroom with kaden in tow)

But in all seriousness, she is way too prissy and thinks too highly about herself to let herself become a single mom by choice.

In my experience I just had to grow up and my attitude toward busted losers changed. Everyone has their breaking point. You can already see the cracks in their relationship. It’s all over her face. He’s just mooching off her. He’s not going anywhere unless she kicks him out like Maria did. I mean it’s obvious she isn’t happy with him and he is never going to change. Eventually she’s gonna want that YouTube family life influencer husband and he isn’t measuring up. If there’s anything people value it’s themselves first. She’s going to look around one day and see he ain’t it.

Of course that may never happen.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

i have a very hard time believing that many women want to have sex with anthony. like he’s not even remotely good looking
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Meg is miserable with Rat and has been for a long time, but I think she's also in denial that he's the main source of her unhappiness. Until she starts going to therapy again and prioritizes her mental health, I don't see her leaving him. She chased after him for too long and is way too dependent on him. I could 100% see Rat leaving her though once he finds another woman who's willing to support him and put up with his crap.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

There’s direct link to the GG Discord under Welcome on the Main page.

Click on the link there

:love2: :love2:

Return to “Megan Leigh”