gglurker19
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaLoudCryingBaby & YerrGonnaNeedaDivorce Part 75

Post by gglurker19 »

Y’all I’m screaming!
Her other family members and friends have put their profile on private tooooooo. 😂😂

Also, why does Anthony have his TikTok likes set to private? 🤔

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

gglurker19 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:37 pm
Y’all I’m screaming!
Her other family members and friends have put their profile on private tooooooo. 😂😂

Also, why does Anthony have his TikTok likes set to private? 🤔
Funny thing too, Ant didn't any hate and his insta isn't private

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

gglurker19 wrote:Y’all I’m screaming!
Her other family members and friends have put their profile on private tooooooo. ImageImage

Also, why does Anthony have his TikTok likes set to private? Image
Which family aside from Erin changed? I follow none of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

its katelyn bro wrote: I was also following Erin and now I’m not lol she must have kicked off people she didn’t know too

Same here lol

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

Looks like christa isn’t social distancing either. She’s celebrating her bro’s 21st birthday

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:58 pm
Her other family members and friends have put their profile on private tooooooo. ImageImage

I think Mackenzies tiktok is private now unless she blocked me for calling her out. I can still see her insta but she hasn’t posted since February

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Ochen wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:24 pm
devilishtenshi wrote:

I think Mackenzies tiktok is private now unless she blocked me for calling her out. I can still see her insta but she hasn’t posted since February
It's public she blocked you

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

queenella wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:42 pm
Ochen wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:24 pm
devilishtenshi wrote:

It's public she blocked you
She did deleted or blocked the comment she got yesterday night!

gglurker19
Learner
Learner

Post by gglurker19 »

Erin, Stephanie, Steph’s husband, Annie are all now private. Christa has been private for a little bit I think though?

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

I feel like youtube/ beauty guru / influrance have 3 different typed of personality LOL
1) Jeffery Star : I don't care, don't give a fuck what people said about it.
2) Jaclyn Hill : I don't care what you say; but it's not filtered on my face, I gained weight by drinking alcohol but few days later cried about it
3) Meg Leigh : My back hurt, my shoulder hurt, loose stools, I need more 'me time', shopping at traget/homegood, starbucks/ drunkin but throw the rest into the garbage, i'm broke, I can't cook, ANT ANT ANt I nEeD yOu, depenond on hello fresh, cardio is my clean but to lazy to moved, mental health and postpartum and high blood pressure. I can do this, everyone can't be allowed to do it; It'S nOt mY pRoBlEmS iS eVeRyOne tHe PrObLeMs. Sponsor sponsor, I need my sleep, I will blocked you. I will not film today (easter week) closed all comments

mzolo
Talker
Talker

Post by mzolo »

Honestly are we even surprised Meg’s family is this stupid?! This is the same family that has an obsession with psychics and takes everything they say seriously. I wouldn’t be surprised if a psychic told them to get together for Easter. :roll:

purpleturple
Debater
Debater

Post by purpleturple »

If any of these dipshits (hopefully) end up with real consequences, we won't hear the end of how they were the victim in this situation. Guess what Meg, karma for calling the cops on your neighbors during your Hella Fresh meltdown. You reported them when you only suspected, without any proof, that they took your box. You got reported on with solid evidence of violating stay at home orders. Fucking hypocrite.

bebee__x
Debater
Debater

Post by bebee__x »

Guys... meg really needed to see her family. You know why? Because they‘re so damn close and happy. She neeeded her me time while drunken crow mama took care of baby. It‘s megs first baby and what kind of childhood would he have had if he didn‘t get to celebrate his first easter? A global pandemic you say? Doesn‘t affect meg because she‘s sheltered from everything bad in the world. Nothing really bad ever happens to her, remember? Special snowflake meggy needs to see her family, she HASN‘T DRIVEN HER CAR IN 3 WEEKS, how hard that must‘ve been, guiise. Poor meggy. Don‘t worry meg. The rules don‘t apply for you. Kaden having a proper first easter is much more important than people around the globe dying.

Ironie off.

Does she really believe she can trick people into feeling bad for her and have sympathy?! Did she expect people to be like „what? You haven‘t driven your car in 3 weeks? Omg, how tragic. Of course you can leave your house and go to your parents house. You should be happy, espeically since your PoST pARTUmM“

The fucking rules apply for her too. Why does she always have to have everything her way?! No. Now is not the time to have it your way meg. FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES AND STAY HOME. It‘s not like you leave your house in non-pandemic times, so why wanna go out now? Because it‘s easter? Let me tell you something, thousands of people didn‘t get to celebrate easter with their loved ones. Some of them had funerals instead, which they couldn‘t even attend.

Seriously now, has meg ever experienced real pain and tragedy in her life? Besides her shoulder pain, anxiety, her dog annoying her and kaden not being a girl?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I wonder how pissed Erin will be if she actually gets talked to at work about this. All she had to do was not document it. Stuff like this really shows how up their own asses people like Meg are, because people who understand others would have been well aware of the kind of backlash this would get.

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:19 am
I wonder how pissed Erin will be if she actually gets talked to at work about this. All she had to do was not document it. Stuff like this really shows how up their own asses people like Meg are, because people who understand others would have been well aware of the kind of backlash this would get.
I hope she gets spoken to at work. Someone working in the health care as a front line worker should know better. People like them are the reason why this quarantine is longer and why people are sick and dying. Like others have said, they not only are affecting each other but other people's family too. If they're all stupid enough to hang out when they shouldn't, then they should have no issues dealing with the consequences if they think they're in the right.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

Have ya'all reported megan too? She really needs to watch anthony padilla's video with the covid survivors. They mention in the video that people should adhere to the lockdown rules. I'm so sick that megan thinks she can always get away with everything, putting her baby's health at risk is so selfish. In fact, the whole family, why do they think they're special and excluded from the lockdown? Do they realise that there are millions of people who would've liked to see their family/friends on that day.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

fancynancy_ wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:50 am
Have ya'all reported megan too? She really needs to watch anthony padilla's video with the covid survivors. They mention in the video that people should adhere to the lockdown rules. I'm so sick that megan thinks she can always get away with everything, putting her baby's health at risk is so selfish. In fact, the whole family, why do they think they're special and excluded from the lockdown? Do they realise that there are millions of people who would've liked to see their family/friends on that day.
I don't know, but if you wanted to, screenshot the proof that meg and her family were gathering during the pandemic. And email the police New Jersey and possibly they deal with it! Ant didn't post easter photos... so I guess he knows what they did was wrong my guessing, but once again this is all Meg's family wanted easter Sunday for gathering. While everyone can't do it and hade to cancelled their wedding, birthday; my best friend had to post pond her baby shower until this quarantine is over.

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

fancynancy_ wrote:
When someone posted that reporting link - I reported Meg, Erin, Andrew, her parents and Ant. Honestly, I doubt they'll do anything but give them a talking to. (If they even do that?)

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

BabyHandsSam wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:59 am
fancynancy_ wrote:
When someone posted that reporting link - I reported Meg, Erin, Andrew, her parents and Ant. Honestly, I doubt they'll do anything but give them a talking to. (If they even do that?)
This is Canada news
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/c ... ed-premier

This is Philadephia/New Jersey news
https://www.inquirer.com/health/coronav ... 00331.html

This is NYC or can be any USA news
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/16/heal ... -size.html

Her, Ant, Erin, Andrew Meg's family will get fined if someone did report them by screenshot proof and send New Jersey police email about this! Not only talked, but the cops could go to her parent's house first to get fined, asked where Erin and Andrew housed also Meg too.

Return to “Megan Leigh”