Post by lotus »

^ lmao me whenever meg tries to be deep

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr Part 73

Post by sisinikkole »

Is it just me or is that babies lips blue in the beginning of the vlog?
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

So she sleeps all night while rat gets up to do the feedings. He’s def unemployed. Then she talks about how she’s gonna have a margarita so she’s probably not breast feeding. Again I’m not trying to bring up the breast feeding debate, no one HAS to and that’s totally fine. But I’m just feeling like she has Absolutely no motherly connection with this baby at all. This was filmed when he was like a week old and she’s seemingly done nothing. I’m wondering how many diapers she’s changed if any.

gglurker19
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by gglurker19 »

Damn, take a shot for every time she says She’s a “first time mom” in the video. We get it 🙄. I love how she thinks that she has all of these restrictions like she’s special or something. Everyone can’t drive for the first week or two postpartum, and you shouldn’t pick up anything heavier than the baby, etc. I’m really surprised she showed her postpartum belly. She never showed anything like that before but ya know, because she’s a mom she tries to fit in with all of the other mommy vloggers who do the same damn thing. Of course they are over at her parents house so they can take care of the baby 🙄. I guess she also hasn’t realized how to end a damn vlog either because it just stopped all of a sudden.
Also, her nose looks maaaasive still 😂

Tardlette
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tardlette »

I don’t know why...but I am honestly shocked at how disconnected she seems from this child. Regardless of if she had him simply for income this last vlog really surprised me. She is literally doing bare minimum!!!! When she was explaining how the first night went I’m like da fuck?! I know everyone has a different journey and experience but this is just bizarre...again don’t know why I’m surprised lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Tardlette wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:08 pm
I don’t know why...but I am honestly shocked at how disconnected she seems from this child. Regardless of if she had him simply for income this last vlog really surprised me. She is literally doing bare minimum!!!! When she was explaining how the first night went I’m like da fuck?! I know everyone has a different journey and experience but this is just bizarre...again don’t know why I’m surprised lol.Image

Exactly!! Her first night at home with her baby and she slept through the night while ant woke up to feed him??? What?? I mean I get that you’re exhausted from child birth, and you have an unemployed loser at home to help you... but I don’t know. I just feel like I would be so excited/nervous to not be checking in on my baby the first night and weeks to come. She really must fall into a comatose when she sleeps that she doesn’t even wake up when her newborn son cries

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss »

I guess she didn’t even try breastfeeding if ant was doing all the feedings by the first night home.

MyDunkinOdor
Informer
Informer

Post by MyDunkinOdor »

yikes even in that one clip with kaden’s hiccups she’s talking to him like he’s a friends baby or a stranger’s, get no maternal vibes from her whatsoever & now she’s craving alcoholic drinks when she never drank before lmao
and rat’s still annoying, noticed in every vlog boozy suzy appears, rat is always right next to her trying but failing to be charming, oh and he’s always home so unemployed deadbeat, probably why he has so many court hearings about child support

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

steph88x wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:48 pm
Wow for someone who was so excited to have a baby, rat is the one doing literally everything. Meg just uses the baby for pics. She doesn’t even say his name she calls him the baby lmfao
And why does rat look like he’s putting the baby in a chokehold every time he burps him.. is that the normal way of holding ?? Genuinely asking because I’m not a parent
I saw a video, from the baby doctor who shows many ways to burps baby, the way Ant it's correct. You can put on your shoulder to burps baby.
I can show the video of the baby doctor do it.

Post by Guest »

That was one of the most boring vlogs I’ve ever seen. She wanted a kid so badly...for THAT? Oooookay Meg. Lmao

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

its katelyn bro wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:40 pm
That was one of the most boring vlogs I’ve ever seen. She wanted a kid so badly...for THAT? Oooookay Meg. Lmao

I'm so lost... so they got bassinet halo or something and in this new vlog... they got pack n play. Is the pack n play for her parent's house or for her? JW

Post by Guest »

Question why is she not holding him or doing anything in her vlog? Wtf! Ant gets him out, Ant is near him at the doctor, Ant is feeding him, Ant gets him out, and you don’t see her with him! She wanted a kid so bad but it sure doesn’t show in the vlogs. Heck even when he had the hiccups and she was talking in her baby voice.... there wasn’t even a small smile on her face. I just don’t get it.

Post by Guest »

bitchdelete992 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:49 pm
its katelyn bro wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:40 pm

I'm so lost... so they got bassinet halo or something and in this new vlog... they got pack n play. Is the pack n play for her parent's house or for her? JW
I think it’s for her mom to have when he’s there!

kikicb10
Debater
Debater

Post by kikicb10 »

She seems more like a surrogate to this baby. She birthed him, but it's like ok my job here is done lol

jess_xo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jess_xo »

Does she ever hold her damn baby

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

MegaDetachedMother & YerrRaisingBabyAlone

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

There is no motherly connection between megan & her newborn, whatsoever... not even a normal connection, not at all. For the full 7-min when she was sitting an inch from Kadens body, she didnt touch his feet, hands or anything for even a second. She just started at him the whole time with an expressionless look & monotone voice that or staring at the camera. This is not normal. No mother would be able to keep her hands off her baby. Its like she has no interest and there is definitely lacking of mother instinct to protect her child at all times. Im not shocked at sll though bec its exactly how I expected her to act. It's really only going to get worse. She acted this way with Grayson so this isnt any postpartum depression excuse BS or "baby blues".

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:06 pm
bitchdelete992 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:49 pm

I think it’s for her mom to have when he’s there!
Oh okay! Makes sense

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

Literally the only interaction she had with the baby was when she was riding in the back of the car with him, and that’s because she had no choice. She was just awkwardly staring at him and was like “well he did ok in the car...” meanwhile the baby is sleeping perfectly. WTF?? I would be caressing him and exclaiming that he did amazing, and be the one to carry him inside. I know she said she has post partum depression, but this is extreme. She has no attachment to him at all. She was obsessed with having a baby and now she’s over it. Thank god it’s a boy otherwise I don’t think Anthony would be doing any of the work.

Post by Guest »

Meg with her nephew

Meg with her child

For someone who was sooo excited for her baby who suffered a miscarriage.... she sure doesn’t seem grateful for that bundle of joy. Just saying. She’s smiling more in her videos with her nephew and other people’s kids.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Megan Leigh”