HandMegsTale and yerrbabyisaloosestool Part 72

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: HandMegsTale and yerrbabyisaloosestool Part 72

Post by steph88x »

Also sorry for the double post but it’s insane all these people visiting when she never hangs out with them in real life.. mostly just at family gatherings when they are forced to, not because they are all so close. It’s so weird to me.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

babygirl127 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:32 am
]

She did not!!!😂😂😂😂 When!!!! 😂😂😂😂
I think it was in one of her symptom videos. She said she was feeling sore in the center of her chest I think lmfao

babygirl127
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by babygirl127 »

steph88x wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:34 am
babygirl127 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:32 am
]

She did not!!!😂😂😂😂 When!!!! 😂😂😂😂
I think it was in one of her symptom videos. She said she was feeling sore in the center of her chest I think lmfao
That's hysterical! Idiot!

stuiterbal83
Informer
Informer

Post by stuiterbal83 »

booksandchampagne wrote:
stuiterbal83 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:54 am
BbEvr wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:25 pm
Yousabitchh wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:08 pm
Her first picture of the day and she can’t even show her face without makeup! She’s so damn vain!! Poor Meighson I’m sorry your mom is too self absorbed that she can’t even Show her face but this is only the beginning until Erin and Andrew have to adopt you cause your parents end up losing it!!
P.S this was the blanket Aunty Erin and Uncle Andrew got him for Christmas that’s why it had to be blurred out!

My q? Is a newborn allowed to put pacifier in their month now??? I know it isn't good just coming out, but 2-3 weeks is fine!
They tell you not to give baby a pacifier so soon because it can lead to nipple confusion. Since he’s hours old I’m guessing she didn’t try to breastfeed at all.
Thats not necessarily true anymore.
I pacifier can help a baby with a lot of need to suckle and constantly having your baby on your nipples will do more damage than good.
There are very good pacifiers on the market with a different shape, more like a nipple.
I see a lot of baby's in my line of work and most have a pacifier. We dont encourage it, but if the baby keeps itself awake by crying, the best alternative is to give a pacifier. Sleep and milk are the fuel to keep that little engine going.

Can someone please tell me, she honestly doesnt use the word chestbuttons, right??
I cringe whenever i see chestfeeding, i think it is so overly prude and stupid. You had sex, you made a life, and you cant even say boobs, breastfeeding and nipples??
Whenever i work with a OBGYN who uses the word "underside" for a vagina, i almost vomit. Its a vagina! You cant turn a woman upside down and say, yeah, thats the underside. No, it.is.a.vagina.
We.have.boobs.tits.tittles.tatta's. Women breastfeed with boobs filled with milk and a baby latching onto a nipple.
I honestly sometimes feel i have to listen to a 10 year old whenever i hear abbrevations for normal anatomy.
Its cringeworthy.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk
Lmao do they really say "underside"?
Yep, they do.. To not make the partners uncomfortable or something. Dude put his semen inside that "underside".. He knows what its called. Call it what it is. It's so annoying. I am currently caring for a family who some might consider kinda redneck or something,i have never laughed so hard in a family as i do now. We talk about everything, what mom went through during birth(pushing a bowling ball out of her vagina) not being able to sit normally because of stitches etc. Its just no nonsense and i love it. If i would use the word underside or chestbuttons, they would probably smack meImage

Wissa_1990
Talker
Talker

Post by Wissa_1990 »

I breastfed my daughter and they strongly encouraged me not to use a paci for the first 2 weeks because of nipple confusion. So I have a strong feeling meg isn't breastfeeding, she probably found it too painful and gave up. If she is, good for her, but it's not for the faint of heart.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

And0915 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:31 pm
Serendipitous wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:55 pm
Ok would somebody here be kind enough to answer the following questions for me because I am very confused by megs strange timeline.

What was her due date originally supposed to be?

When did she say she found out she was pregnant?

When did her supposed miscarriage happen?

There is a lot of speculation on here that she lied about this pregnancy and we all know for a fact that meg has lied before and hidden shady things (like her relationship with Anthony/anniversary because she cheated on her ex with him) so I wouldn’t put it past her to have lied here but I want to see all the facts.
I’ve been a long time lurker and decided to create an account to comment on this. I got pregnant with my oldest son around the same time as her “miscarriage” so I questioned her information. However, I don’t believe she is lying about her due date. If you check her ultrasound pictures the date on those and her gestational week lines up with the due date she told use.

However, she’s nuts about having a miscarriage. She had faint false positives. I had two “positives” back In October. Immediately called my dr and they ordered blood work and came back negative. Never once mentioned a “chemical pregnancy”.

Now with this current situation, I have a strong feeling smeg took castor oil to induce her labor and that mixed with “two” epidurals caused her “complications”
Thank you for answering!! I definitely agree that the miscarriage is bullshit and that’s why I was wondering if the actual pregnancy timeline was too. I don’t have experience with pregnancy so I really didn’t know. So basically she just had an early labor?

haybales
Learner
Learner

Post by haybales »

Xtina333334 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:45 am
Tami wrote:
HolyPoly wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:28 pm
RoseGoldie wrote:Kay, let’s see how many people have been there:
Drunk susan
I’d hope rat’s parents went over to visit, but not a single hint of that. Image
Who else am I missing?
Are she and Annie no longer friends? I haven’t seen Annie post anything Image
Honestly I hope Annie ditched her. It always seemed like Smeg just used her as a dog park companion anyway. Now that its winter, Smeg had no need for her. Smeg's "friends" never last too long. She just uses them all because she needed bridesmaids for her perfect Insta photos on the beach to sport her vesher pad. Unfortunately for Christa, she's now married into that shitty family.
Meh basically forced Annie into her wedding. I hope Annie is done with that lazy fake user snob bitch Meg and gives 0 fucks about her large rat offspring and it’s basic ass name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am thinking that Annie was the one who lost her brother? She said it was her friend that we’ve seen before and it doesn’t seem as though Crista, Nicole or steph have lost someone that close to them... Annie hasn’t been around and made me think it was her that it happened to based off an Instagram caption on a photo. Maybe the loss made them realize not to waste time with people like meg and rat

Post by Guest »

stuiterbal83 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:54 am
BbEvr wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:25 pm
Yousabitchh wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:08 pm
Her first picture of the day and she can’t even show her face without makeup! She’s so damn vain!! Poor Meighson I’m sorry your mom is too self absorbed that she can’t even Show her face but this is only the beginning until Erin and Andrew have to adopt you cause your parents end up losing it!!
P.S this was the blanket Aunty Erin and Uncle Andrew got him for Christmas that’s why it had to be blurred out!

My q? Is a newborn allowed to put pacifier in their month now??? I know it isn't good just coming out, but 2-3 weeks is fine!
They tell you not to give baby a pacifier so soon because it can lead to nipple confusion. Since he’s hours old I’m guessing she didn’t try to breastfeed at all.
Thats not necessarily true anymore.
I pacifier can help a baby with a lot of need to suckle and constantly having your baby on your nipples will do more damage than good.
There are very good pacifiers on the market with a different shape, more like a nipple.
I see a lot of baby's in my line of work and most have a pacifier. We dont encourage it, but if the baby keeps itself awake by crying, the best alternative is to give a pacifier. Sleep and milk are the fuel to keep that little engine going.

Can someone please tell me, she honestly doesnt use the word chestbuttons, right??
I cringe whenever i see chestfeeding, i think it is so overly prude and stupid. You had sex, you made a life, and you cant even say boobs, breastfeeding and nipples??
Whenever i work with a OBGYN who uses the word "underside" for a vagina, i almost vomit. Its a vagina! You cant turn a woman upside down and say, yeah, thats the underside. No, it.is.a.vagina.
We.have.boobs.tits.tittles.tatta's. Women breastfeed with boobs filled with milk and a baby latching onto a nipple.
I honestly sometimes feel i have to listen to a 10 year old whenever i hear abbrevations for normal anatomy.
Its cringeworthy.

Hold up OBGYN’s use the term underside for the vagina?? Are you serious? 🤣🤣 if you can’t say vagina I don’t think your in the right profession. Say the proper medical term 🤣🤣🤣

AnnyLovesPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AnnyLovesPink »

haybales wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:06 am

I am thinking that Annie was the one who lost her brother? She said it was her friend that we’ve seen before and it doesn’t seem as though Crista, Nicole or steph have lost someone that close to them... Annie hasn’t been around and made me think it was her that it happened to based off an Instagram caption on a photo. Maybe the loss made them realize not to waste time with people like meg and rat
No, it was Andrew (Nicole’s husband) who lost his brother.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

Looks like they are headed home from the hospital. Let the 💩 show commence :FU:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

This kid is gonna be wearing his girly name on his clothes until he’s like 7

MingOMing
Learner
Learner

Post by MingOMing »

Thass a big baby
If you don’t get it, I feel sorry for you.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

I would love to find a real down-to-earth OBGYN who just tells it like it is. Go ahead and call it a pussy, tits, and cock. LOL I think I just wrote the next Adam Sandler movie :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Heading home. Not strapped in tightly those straps are rather loose. Just saying.

He’s definitely a big baby. Usually newborns look tiny in the seat. He fits it rather well lol

BbEvr
Talker
Talker

Post by BbEvr »

For someone who had complications and a rough delivery, she’s leaving just in time.

Shelly01
Learner
Learner

Post by Shelly01 »

He looks so big 😂 I honestly think she tried to eat less hoping not to gain weight and hoping he wouldn’t be so big when born 😂

southerngirl311
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by southerngirl311 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:05 am
Heading home. Not strapped in tightly those straps are rather loose. Just saying.

He’s definitely a big baby. Usually newborns look tiny in the seat. He fits it rather well lol

I noticed the car seat straps :roll:
Don’t get me started on the paci either :roll:

And that’s a big baby...has she posted his weight? Usually when people do the announcement with the name and birthdate in the sign they put the weight and measurements

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

Did she put his name on everything? Also. I’m trying to get caught up. What complications did she have?

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

Anthony posted the weight on his page. Only 7 pounds 6 ounces. Not a big baby lol. Prob just zoomed in or something.

123cp
Learner
Learner

Post by 123cp »

bronzedbrunette wrote:Did she put his name on everything? Also. I’m trying to get caught up. What complications did she have?
She never specified really but a lot of us assume she ended up getting a c-section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Megan Leigh”