missy1567
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Megahypochondriac & Yerrdueincourtsoon Part 71

Post by missy1567 »

Observer12 wrote:
missy1567 wrote:I hate to say this but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s looking up ways to make herself go into labor like drinking raspberry leaf tea, etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the exact same when she mentioned in her last vlog that she’s been ‘nesting’ and cleaning everything. Then when she had a bath I thought ... she’s googled stuff to do to help bring on labour and is trying every single one.

The last weeks are the ones you should enjoy the most. It’s the last time you’ll be able to sleep in, go out, shower, eat, go to the bathroom without having to rush. As usual she can’t just enjoy the moment and she has to rush that poor baby out. I hope she doesn’t do anything stupid like take Castor oil.

Super_Saiyan
Informer
Informer

Post by Super_Saiyan »

Meg, lots of sex as well as chest button stimulation can bring on labor.
Maybe she’ll call a medium and see when they say she will and how.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

Super_Saiyan wrote:Meg, lots of sex as well as chest button stimulation can bring on labor.

It’s the most sex rat has had with her Image

Post by Guest »

Super_Saiyan wrote:Meg, lots of sex as well as chest button stimulation can bring on labor.

Chest button ImageImage

Post by Guest »

wiscovlogger wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:08 pm
she’s sooooo miserable can you imagine poor (using that unbelievably loosely) Ratface when she has that (actually) poor baby. it’ll be nothing but “you’re holding him wrong”, “shut up the BAAAABE is sleeping”, “i can’t lose the baby weight from carrying the baaaabe”
Now that is the REAL Megan; not what she presents in her vlogs. She can't possibly be fun to be around. It's like she's too busy judging you and being miserable. Anthony always seems to be a lot happier around Christa and Nicole - never around his own wife.

whatstheetea
Learner
Learner

Post by whatstheetea »

Super_Saiyan wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:00 am

Imma dumb bitch lmao what are chest buttons? nipples?

Super_Saiyan
Informer
Informer

Post by Super_Saiyan »

whatstheetea wrote:
Super_Saiyan wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:00 am

Imma dumb bitch lmao what are chest buttons? nipples?
Yes, or the middle of her chest as she’s referred to them as.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

She doesn’t shower, and has rushed to the bathroom many times (and failed at least once). Not really a change there.

All of those names on that post are terrible.

Katiedid342
Debater
Debater

Post by Katiedid342 »

I think she’s trying to go into labor so Rat will be there and not ruin her PeRfEcT cash cow insta post

Katiedid342
Debater
Debater

Post by Katiedid342 »

Yeah.. why is she posting stuff saying ‘any day now’ she’s definitely due by now

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

missy1567 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:32 am
I hate to say this but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s looking up ways to make herself go into labor like drinking raspberry leaf tea, etc..

I’d assumed she’s been doing this for at least 4 weeks already. Definitely has been since her first public post about baby M needing to hurry up.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

Katiedid342 wrote:Yeah.. why is she posting stuff saying ‘any day now’ she’s definitely due by now

She makes it too obvious but thinks everyone is dumb.

Got to say I’ve never been pregnant but even if people told me the baby can come at any point after 37 weeks I wouldn’t be at 37 weeks thinking oh any day now. Cause I’d want the baby to stay safe in there as long as possible. If she had genuinely lost a baby you’d think she would think the same and not be wishing this baby out.

This is one woman I have not seen one bit of a maternal side to her at all. When there’s babies around she’s like Image but as soon as they get older she can’t be bothered.

xoangelicchic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoangelicchic »

“Any day now” HA!!! She could go to 41 weeks. What a dumb bitch. That baby ain’t sliding out anytime soon with her lazy ass on the couch all day.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

She also posted on her Instagram story about how she's going to miss her belly. She seems more obsessed with her bump than her baby.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:24 pm
She also posted on her Instagram story about how she's going to miss her belly. She seems more obsessed with her bump than her baby.
Yeah yet she can’t stop complaining about being pregnant overall
Also why is she laying in bed with her wonky ass lashes on. She doesn’t even have any other eye makeup on. She’s such an oddly insecure person. She should just get lash extensions

BellaVita
Learner
Learner

Post by BellaVita »

I don't think she realizes that being active actually helps the baby get into position for birth. Sitting around on the couch all day will not do anything to assist with her labor. You would think one of her million apps would tell her to take a damn walk once in awhile. At this rate I think she will most likely be overdue.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:24 pm
She liked the idea of being pregnant; not actually being pregnant. She used her stomach as a prop for pictures. She showed little to no interest in this pregnancy. Before getting pregnant she was too busy looking at pregnant women on Instagram, not realizing that they weren't going to post anything negative about their pregnancy like congestion, cramps, being uncomfortable and having swollen ankles. So maybe she thought pregnancy was going to be easy. :roll:

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Megahypochondriac & Yerrdueincourtsoon Part 71

Post by Rebelle »

She keeps saying any day now. Does she realize that pregnancy and labor are the EASY part? Once the baby is here that’s when shit goes sideways fast. She thinks she’s miserable now? Fuckin buckle up.

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

I’m about to be 36 weeks pregnant and there is not a day that passes by that I pray my baby stays in at least until week 39, when his lungs have completely developed, which is one of the organs that takes the longest to mature. She is so damn ignorant, even tho she has all those baby apps and crap she downloaded to her phone but clearly hasn’t read the baby part, just focuses on the description of the mommy symptoms to manifest them. She just wants the baby out to do her stupid photoshoots. I hope Susan Kroh sobers up enough to take care of that baby because this bitch is so damn clueless.

notbotheredt
Learner
Learner

Post by notbotheredt »

RoseGoldie wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:09 pm
I’m about to be 36 weeks pregnant and there is not a day that passes by that I pray my baby stays in at least until week 39, when his lungs have completely developed, which is one of the organs that takes the longest to mature. She is so damn ignorant, even tho she has all those baby apps and crap she downloaded to her phone but clearly hasn’t read the baby part, just focuses on the description of the mommy symptoms to manifest them. She just wants the baby out to do her stupid photoshoots. I hope Susan Kroh sobers up enough to take care of that baby because this bitch is so damn clueless.
Same. I just turned 38 weeks and while both my husband and I cannot wait to meet our little one we also want him to stay in as long as possible to be as developed as possible.
Idk why this woman triggers me so much. Also, re her due date: I remember her being maybe 2-3 weeks behind me when she first announced and as time went on she pretty much caught up to me and is now only less than one week behind me. I know we all know this but her timeline does not add up.
Oh! Another thing her equating a chemical pregnancy to a miscarriage is such bullshit and disrespect to women who actually experience miscarriages. I had a chemical pregnancy many years ago (tested positive at night, tested in the morning for better accuracy and it was negative) when I get asked if I've had a pregnancy before I always say NO because I didnt!!! Ugh.

Return to “Megan Leigh”