MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby part 70

Locked
RenAsh04
Learner
Learner
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:51 am
Has thanked: 333 times
Been thanked: 391 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by RenAsh04 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:27 am

mountainhoney wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:34 pm
?????????????????? I’m-
Huh? What exactly has she accomplished? She quits EVERYTHING she starts!

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:49 am
Has thanked: 658 times
Been thanked: 1526 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by goodgollymissmolly » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:00 am

Meg said they want a baby carrier for when they go on walks together in the spring. She can't even be bothered to take Greyson for walks, so I highly doubt they'll be doing much walking with the baby.

Rachelann8
Debater
Debater
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:58 am
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 275 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by Rachelann8 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:49 am

She’s so fucking stupid. This is the same shit that she did with her shoulder. She complains and complains and complainsssssss and goes to the doctor constantly, but when the doctors tell her EXACTLY what she can do to make it better she doesn’t like it or listen because it’s not a quick fix. She wants to walk into her doctors office and say “Give me antibiotics now!” And expect them to just hand her over a script and be on her merry way. It was the same shit with the damn steroid shot in her shoulder. She refused to do PT and after the first shot wore off she wanted her doctor to just give her a second one. Thankfully she obviously has a semi good doctor who wouldn’t do it because they know it’s not going to long term fix anything.
She also goes to many different doctors because if one gives her an answer she doesn’t like, she throws a fit and is like then I’m going to call my family doctor instead and see what they say. Or she goes to different urgent cares all the time it’s so weird and crazy. They’re going to say the same shit Meg, why are you wanting to put potentially harmful medicine for your baby into your body again and again because you can’t handle a stuffy nose???? Have fun in child birth Meg!

(I know certain antibiotics are safe for babies, but there’s obviously a reason none of her doctors will not give her a second round. It’s because she doesn’t need it, she just wants it and that can be harmful.)
Last edited by Rachelann8 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Homis
Talker
Talker
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:54 am
Has thanked: 966 times
Been thanked: 699 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by Homis » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:51 am

She looked so manic when she was showing Colleen’s video. I’m scared.
”I have tried everything!!” ummm bitch why do you even bother to go see a doctor when you don’t listen to them?? And you shouldn’t eat steroids/antibiotics just for fun.
And the way she yells ”bABe!!” makes me want to slap her.

MCH97
Debater
Debater
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:31 am
Has thanked: 405 times
Been thanked: 806 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by MCH97 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:46 am

babygirl127 wrote:
missbelle wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:28 pm
Grapebreakers wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:33 pm
Why the fuck would you want your baby to come early?! She is a fucking idiot


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
seriously and she also added preemie clothes to her registry a few months ago. do most expecting mothers prepare for that?
I did. My baby was measuring small and I was a small baby so I bought (not registered) preemie. My baby ended up being 5lbs 1 and was in Premie for almost 2 months

I was told leading up to my induction that my son was measuring small. But I kept my hopes up and told everyone not to buy preemie clothes bc I didn’t want to jinx it. He came out 5lbs 1oz. My family bought and brought a few preemie things to the hospital but bc he couldn’t keep his temp we used mostly newborn clothes that were a bit big and always had him wrapped in blankets or swaddles with clothes for the first month or so.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
MyIntoxication8
Talker
Talker
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 8:22 am
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by MyIntoxication8 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:06 am

I wouldn't suggest anyone buy preemie clothes until the baby arrives and seems to need them. My OBGYN decided to guess how much my baby was (she didn't conduct the ultrasounds and this was 2007), and told me since i looked small I would have a nice 6 lb baby at most. She was born 8 lbs 14oz, and my OB was shocked and asked where I was "hiding her". I also had an easy pregnancy but was still walking around christmas shopping a few days before she was born. My mom thought it would induce labor since I was 5 days part my due date. Meg is only going to get bigger from here on out and become more uncomfortable. Hope she is ready for the chance of having a long labor, and possibly back labor. My friend had back labor and was in the hospital for three days before the baby came.

RenAsh04
Learner
Learner
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:51 am
Has thanked: 333 times
Been thanked: 391 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by RenAsh04 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:18 am

Since I have time this morning, I decided to watch her next "vlogcember" video:

- For someone who is "trying to save money" that didn't stop her from going to Home Goods and Walmart to buy more shit she doesn't need.
- Her nails look disgusting. And no one is ever interested in what nail color you have Megan because it always looks the same!
- Youtube is her job - a very simple job at that! She manages to forget her camera and makes it a point to mention it like..2-3 times!
- Out to eat....again
- Her definition of "errands" is shopping, period!
- She didn't mean to get Tommy Hilfiger boots (if I heard correctly Anthony got for her, but she paid for?). Didn't try them on or anything. She later goes back to exchange them for a smaller size.
- Grey doesn't start acting different (showing off) because the camera is on you idiot, he wants to play with you! Why did they even get a dog if they NEVER do anything with him?!
- She buys more stuff for the baby. Will she really use ALL of that stuff once the baby arrives?
**I'm only 8 minutes in wondering if I can even go on after this**
- Like it was mentioned earlier, she doesn't know how to sew...let alone anything else, but she'll never admit to that
- She thinks this Vlogcember will be a fail because she’ll be complaining about how she’s feeling, and she’s struggling. Same shit, just a different year.
- If you put your car in the shop however many days ago, why wouldn’t you give the shop a call to see what the status is on your car?
- She doesn’t want pitty, advice or anything about her congestion because she knows she fucked up and should have listened to her doctor. I had to fast-forward through her complaining because it’s just ridiculous! How does anyone deal with her?!
- Earlier she said that was the last time she was going to talk about her congestion, but brings it up AGAIN (29:46) with her love/hate relationship with showers.
- She mentions that Anthony wants a baby carrier, of which he could easily buy with his own money, but since he doesn’t have a job he has to wait until Megan gets around to buying it.
Last edited by RenAsh04 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 8530
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm
Location: In A Sky Full Of Stars
Has thanked: 1130 times
Been thanked: 14707 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by TeddySerious » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:18 am

God she’s so fucking ugly now. She used to be a cute girl. I’m loving how her looks caught up with her horrible personality. She must be on overhaul editing pics with filters because she looks nothing like them. The legally blonde Paulette hairdo is killing me, and why are we constantly subjected to her fupa. Carrying the son of Satan doesn’t give you free reign to shove your fupa around.

I laughed at that family vlogger whining session video. It’s been the LAW since the 90s. No petition is changing shit. It’s only going to get worse because they are now moving on to complain about child labor laws and youtube. These people need to face it that youtube is finally coming to an end. You can thank assholes like Logan Paul for drawing attention to how horrible this platform is. I knew it would just be a matter of time after that whole incident, no one believed me, and I was right.
Meg is like so many. Delusional. She thinks she can just keep going and not take notice of this change. Her channel will be pulled down by the spring...watch.

Enjoy “vlogcember” because it’s your last stupid bitch.
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

missy1567
Talker
Talker
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:20 am
Has thanked: 1193 times
Been thanked: 960 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by missy1567 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:32 am

She is such a spoiled little bitch, her attitude when she was talking about the stuff that she didn’t get from her registry was so nasty. The Halo bassinet starts at $200 and the baby carriers she asked for were over $100 each. Tell your loser husband to get a fucking job and maybe just maybe you can buy some shit for YOUR kid. It’s not your friends and family’s responsibility to buy you expensive shit for the baby. People gift what they can afford ad to see her act so snobby about what they did get is just trashy. If you’re gonna return shit don’t put it in the fucking vlog for people to see you complaining about not liking what they got. I feel bad for whoever got that travel bassinet she was complaining about. I doubt that buy buy baby would sell a product that looked that damaged.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlm1995
Informer
Informer
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 755 times
Been thanked: 1496 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by jlm1995 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:56 am

I've never seen someone complain so much about pregnancy rhinitis, EVER. It affects a pretty decent amount of pregnant women, but most of them don't complain about it like she does. She's SO DRAMATIC

User avatar
helloelephant
Informer
Informer
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1049 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by helloelephant » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:09 am

gonna wait to watch this video until later this weekend - gonna take a shot of tequila every time meg says "rhinitis" wish me luck

User avatar
bitch1992
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:47 am
Has thanked: 1347 times
Been thanked: 3403 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by bitch1992 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:09 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

mountainhoney
Learner
Learner
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:12 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by mountainhoney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:29 am

I’m reading the comments on her newest vlog and I’m so frustrated with the amount of stupidity her subscribers seem to have. They’re all coddling her, and suggesting things for her stupid stuffy nose as if she is actually going to try any of them! She’s not going to do shit, and she’s just going to continue to complain because that’s all she knows. I don’t see a lot of negative comments, is she deleting them or are all of her followers seriously that fucking dumb?

User avatar
sasche15
Talker
Talker
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:34 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 551 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by sasche15 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:33 am

This is what I don't understand about her stupid rhinitis... is there anything that can actually be done about it? Isn't it just something she has to freaking deal with until it's over? Like, yeah you can have temporary relief from decongestants, but it's not going to make it go away until she gives birth, right? I just don't understand why you'd complain about something that you can't fix.

bronzedbrunette
Informer
Informer
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 1050 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by bronzedbrunette » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:42 am

Megan has no idea how easy she has it. I was sick everyday until 23 weeks, and I ended up in the hospital for a kidney infection at 31 weeks. And that’s still not even half of what some women have to go through. My sister and myself also had/have pregnancy rhinitis and we never complain. You deal with it. It’s a side effect of pregnancy, not a cold that you can take meds for or spread from person to person. She’s so damn dumb.

My sister worked until 40 weeks. And she has a job that requires her to be on her feet all day, and do manual labor. Her last day before maternity leave was on a Saturday and then she had her baby that Wednesday on his due date. And she just recently had to work over night shifts from 12-6am, then go home and take care of her 4 month old so her bf can go to work. She’s a rockstar and Megan can’t even handle sitting on the couch all day without bitching.

I’m currently 3 days away from my due date. I can see her trying to induce herself at 37 weeks because pregnancy becomes rather uncomfortable after that. She can’t handle ANYTHING

User avatar
bitch1992
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:47 am
Has thanked: 1347 times
Been thanked: 3403 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by bitch1992 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:57 am

helloelephant wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:09 am
gonna wait to watch this video until later this weekend - gonna take a shot of tequila every time meg says "rhinitis" wish me luck
When she say "umm", touches her hair, touches her clothes, do the 👌🏻hand symbol, and in pain.
ayynoprenup where are you?! we need you to make a song that Meg keep on repeating over and over.

User avatar
LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1306
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:00 pm
Has thanked: 1027 times
Been thanked: 5163 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by LemonBomb1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:11 am

My ultimate wish would be to see how Megan would handle working a full time job, one that deals with the public and/or involves manual labor. I really don’t think she could. I just started working as a pastry chef/baker at a large catering company, my shifts start at 2 a.m and end at 11 a.m and I am constantly on my feet. She would have a mental breakdown.

The thing is, being a mom is a 24/7 job that you don’t get paid for, and it’s thankless work. I’m actually concerned for her mental health :?
If she had a super supportive husband she would be in better hands but she doesn’t. I can just picture him mocking her when she’s in pain and tired from everything. Her parents do seem supportive but I have to wonder how much they will be willing to help?

missy1567
Talker
Talker
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:20 am
Has thanked: 1193 times
Been thanked: 960 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by missy1567 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:21 am

If you say rhinitis in the mirror 3 times, Meg appears with nasal spray and a wallflower.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
bitch1992
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:47 am
Has thanked: 1347 times
Been thanked: 3403 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by bitch1992 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:35 am

bronzedbrunette wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:42 am
Megan has no idea how easy she has it. I was sick everyday until 23 weeks, and I ended up in the hospital for a kidney infection at 31 weeks. And that’s still not even half of what some women have to go through. My sister and myself also had/have pregnancy rhinitis and we never complain. You deal with it. It’s a side effect of pregnancy, not a cold that you can take meds for or spread from person to person. She’s so damn dumb.

My sister worked until 40 weeks. And she has a job that requires her to be on her feet all day, and do manual labor. Her last day before maternity leave was on a Saturday and then she had her baby that Wednesday on his due date. And she just recently had to work over night shifts from 12-6am, then go home and take care of her 4 month old so her bf can go to work. She’s a rockstar and Megan can’t even handle sitting on the couch all day without bitching.

I’m currently 3 days away from my due date. I can see her trying to induce herself at 37 weeks because pregnancy becomes rather uncomfortable after that. She can’t handle ANYTHING
The sad part on Meg. She doesn't seem to enjoy becoming a mom and soon to have this baby come to her life. But just WANTED to be quick and get over it. Everything she deals with during pregnancy everything is just kept on complaining here and there. As all of you said Meg wanted a "quick fixed" isn't going do anything, she used the term of crutches. From looking at Meg, I could see Meg is afraid to be a mom and giving labour or do a c section. Cuz this girl can't handle being a full adult. She can't even fuck cook a single meal even Ant is away; just go out to eat. She can't do the dishes, just a paper plate cus it's so damn easy to throw it away and don't even bother to wash with water and soap. She can't even take the dog for 15-20 mins walked. I fucking don't understand why to get a big dog but don't get a small dog. When she goes out, she NEVER takes Grey into the car to the vet, dog park and grooming. Also, she hasn't bought baby laundry detergent YET WTF!!!!

mountainhoney
Learner
Learner
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:12 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by mountainhoney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:54 am

This dog wants nothing to do with her lol. He’s not by her side, he’s laying on the floor across the room. Does she ever take him outside other than to use the bathroom? A large breed dog like him needs regular exercise and fresh air! I feel so horrible for him, he’s very neglected. Idk why she didn’t consider a smaller dog more suitable for her sedentary lifestyle! I’m sure she never brushes him either, poor guy. I have 2 large dogs and they are glued to my hip. Greyson doesn’t display any behaviors of a dog that’s bonded with their owner, he’s indifferent towards her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1306
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:00 pm
Has thanked: 1027 times
Been thanked: 5163 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by LemonBomb1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:04 am

She clearly doesn’t care for Greyson which is so sad. If I could take him away from her I would. A smaller lazy dog would suit her much better.

It irritated me so much when she said the grunting bear toy he was playing with was annoying to the point where she’s thrown it behind the couch before.
Then why buy it??? Did you think he wouldn’t want to play with it? If she finds that toy annoying I can’t wait to see if she finds her son’s play time annoying :rofl: Kids are super loud especially once they are toddlers with loads of energy. Greyson is nothing compared to a toddler.

User avatar
bitch1992
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:47 am
Has thanked: 1347 times
Been thanked: 3403 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by bitch1992 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:11 am

mountainhoney wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:54 am
This dog wants nothing to do with her lol. He’s not by her side, he’s laying on the floor across the room. Does she ever take him outside other than to use the bathroom? A large breed dog like him needs regular exercise and fresh air! I feel so horrible for him, he’s very neglected. Idk why she didn’t consider a smaller dog more suitable for her sedentary lifestyle! I’m sure she never brushes him either, poor guy. I have 2 large dogs and they are glued to my hip. Greyson doesn’t display any behaviors of a dog that’s bonded with their owner, he’s indifferent towards her.
LOL how the fuck is that dog by her side?! Is she that fucking blind? Meg where's your eyeglasses when you need for iPhone and laptop! I fell so bad for him too! All my neighbours have large breed dogs and some small. They take their dogs for a walk even in winter! I'm sure she will give Greyson to her parents... she can't handle a dog and a baby. My aunt did that when she had 3 kids, and let her sister watched her 2 dogs. Now her kids are 7-12 they bring the dog back and adopt a puppy last year. Her first dog died due to old. Even though my aunt wakes up at 5am to go work and come home at 5-6pm and take the dog for a walk. Her family loves her 2 dogs!

User avatar
bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2353
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:49 am
Has thanked: 16401 times
Been thanked: 4344 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by bubbles_328 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:13 am

Holy shit this thread is moving so fast I can’t even keep up at this point. Haven’t been able to check it but like once each day the last couple days and I can’t even get thru them all however I’ll just say what I have seen, I agree with everyone’s posts lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 620
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 6214 times
Been thanked: 3535 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by Observer12 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:19 am

It sounds as if she’s addicted to using the nasal things. Lol am I the only one who thought her and rat must’ve argued when she went out in his car?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwyn1
Learner
Learner
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 9:11 am
Has thanked: 3241 times
Been thanked: 208 times

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by jwyn1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:20 am

goodgollymissmolly wrote:Meg said they want a baby carrier for when they go on walks together in the spring. She can't even be bothered to take Greyson for walks, so I highly doubt they'll be doing much walking with the baby.
Isn’t that what a stroller for? Walks?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locked

Return to “Megan Leigh”