Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by layrod_ »

bitch1992 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:47 am
xoangelicchic wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:28 am
If she’s not able to put out videos now, she’s def not gonna have time/energy/whatever when the baby is here. Good luck sleeping til 3 every day with a baby who is up every 2 hours to eat. Not that she’ll breastfeed because she’s too lazy for that. She’ll be sending him to her moms so she can “work” / sleep all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was about to say that! My roommate/old co-worker baby is 1 month now! From the beginning till now, at first, she had to fid her baby every 2 hours and have to follow the baby's sleep. And now she tried to let the baby sleep for 3-4 hours. She breastfed and formula. I used to work at daycare and did take parenting class high school. Meg won't have the time, energy when this baby is here! She will get annoyed by the baby cry and calling cuz she has no idea she has to dealt with and how fucking tired.
I know Anthony is not around her anymore, but does anyone know if he was around Bella as a new born or helping raise her? If so, Meg is going to get so annoyed since this isn't his first kid lmao and he's not experiencing being a dad for the first time like she is with being a mom. I can already imagine her being snotty about it

ThanksIHateIt
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by ThanksIHateIt »

She’s gonna be like Angela from The Office. Posted up in the hospital with a 9 lb baby “born a month early” telling Oscar the preemie outfits he bought will fit perfectly.

xoangelicchic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoangelicchic »

ThanksIHateIt wrote:She’s gonna be like Angela from The Office. Posted up in the hospital with a 9 lb baby “born a month early” telling Oscar the preemie outfits he bought will fit perfectly.
This is the best comment. You win the Internet today ImageImageImage

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

layrod_ wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:47 am
xoangelicchic wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:28 am
If she’s not able to put out videos now, she’s def not gonna have time/energy/whatever when the baby is here. Good luck sleeping til 3 every day with a baby who is up every 2 hours to eat. Not that she’ll breastfeed because she’s too lazy for that. She’ll be sending him to her moms so she can “work” / sleep all day

I was about to say that! My roommate/old co-worker baby is 1 month now! From the beginning till now, at first, she had to fid her baby every 2 hours and have to follow the baby's sleep. And now she tried to let the baby sleep for 3-4 hours. She breastfed and formula. I used to work at daycare and did take parenting class high school. Meg won't have the time, energy when this baby is here! She will get annoyed by the baby cry and calling cuz she has no idea she has to dealt with and how fucking tired.
I know Anthony is not around her anymore, but does anyone know if he was around Bella as a new born or helping raise her? If so, Meg is going to get so annoyed since this isn't his first kid lmao and he's not experiencing being a dad for the first time like she is with being a mom. I can already imagine her being snotty about it
Allegedly he beat up Maria while she was pregnant and they were both in the army and got discharged. As soon as he hit the pavement he called Megan asking about Oreos and basically started seeing her right away. So we believe he left before Bella was born and has no experience raising a baby. Except when he had Bella visiting but he had Meg to help with Bella.

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

I’m terrified for this baby, but I’m also terrified that there’s about to be a mixture of Megan and Anthony released into this world. I’m not so sure the Krohs are going to jump in and rescue this baby like we’re all hoping. If they can sit idly by knowing that she screams at and withholds water from Greyson, and still support her being a mother and buy her a $1,000 stroller, then there’s no hope. I started hating Megan shortly after she got Greyson. Anyone who abuses animals or watches and says nothing is the scum of the earth to me. Is she going to withhold milk from the baby so it doesn’t soil it’s diaper? Let’s hope this kid learns how to sneak Greyson food and water and take him on walks.

Edited to add: There’s been no mention of Sugar, her childhood dog, since he passed. No “I miss him,” no mention of his birthday passing, no reliving of precious memories with him. I’m pretty sure I think about that poor dog more than she does.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

I saw her Insta story and came straight here. I am at a loss. This bitch! So, does she think vlogmas means vlog once the whole month of December because that’s about as far as she ever seems to make it. Why would she even pretend she was going to try?
Oh and Once this baby comes she is going to legit lose her mind. She has no clue what she is in for. I predict a full on mental breakdown and her mom coming to her rescue. There is no way she is going to be able to handle a baby.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Character Assassin wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:53 am
I saw her Insta story and came straight here. I am at a loss. This bitch! So, does she think vlogmas means vlog once the whole month of December because that’s about as far as she ever seems to make it. Why would she even pretend she was going to try?
Oh and Once this baby comes she is going to legit lose her mind. She has no clue what she is in for. I predict a full on mental breakdown and her mom coming to her rescue. There is no way she is going to be able to handle a baby.

Post by Guest »

I have a feeling once this baby is here Meg will be done with Bella. However, I don’t see Anthony dealing with that shit. He’s already said Bella was the first. I don’t think he will take it well if Meg pushes his daughter away.

I can see Anthony leaving meg in the future. Anthony goes out and socializes unlike his whiny wife. So he will meet someone he realizes is right for him and who probably makes more than Meg. All that money she has is about to dry up if her ass doesn’t do vlogcember because her subscribers will drop like flies. Enjoy it while you can smeg your “career” is about to fall.... not that it ever took off to begin with 🤣🤣🤣

BellaVita
Learner
Learner

Post by BellaVita »

Honestly, she is in for the biggest shock when the baby comes. You can no longer lay in bed all day complaining about a cold. I also had pregnancy rhinitis and it's nothing more than a stuffy nose. It isn't a debilitating illness. A newborn needs all of your energy there's no time to feel sorry for yourself. She needs therapy.
Also, how does she pay her bills when she hardly does her job?!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

I think the speculation that she’s further along than she says she is is spot on. She’s always looked bigger. Perhaps she wasn’t intentionally pushing her stomach out. Maybe she’s actually 36-37 weeks right now. Meighson Rose Blanchard Morrison will totally be born around Christmas/New Years.

The fact that as the years pass, she isn’t developing into a mature woman, rather becoming a bigger and more entitled dumb bitch, is pathetic. She’s like fucking Benjamin Button of idiocy.

This sounds horrible and morbid and I’m a bad person for saying this, but I hope she’s unable to have anymore children after this one is born. Unless she proves us all wrong and is miraculously a good mother and of a sound mind.

Post by Guest »

So is she pushing for a premature because that’s what it sounds like. Damn love bug suck it up! I have never seen someone want a baby so bad and complain the entire pregnancy!!

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

BellaVita wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:10 am
Honestly, she is in for the biggest shock when the baby comes. You can no longer lay in bed all day complaining about a cold. I also had pregnancy rhinitis and it's nothing more than a stuffy nose. It isn't a debilitating illness. A newborn needs all of your energy there's no time to feel sorry for yourself. She needs therapy.

For two of my pregnancies, I was constantly congested and had frequent nose bleeds. I don’t take medication for it once. Just sucked it up and breathed out of my mouth lmao

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

Bookieslove23 wrote: I have a feeling once this baby is here Meg will be done with Bella. However, I don’t see Anthony dealing with that shit. He’s already said Bella was the first. I don’t think he will take it well if Meg pushes his daughter away.

I can see Anthony leaving meg in the future. Anthony goes out and socializes unlike his whiny wife. So he will meet someone he realizes is right for him and who probably makes more than Meg. All that money she has is about to dry up if her ass doesn’t do vlogcember because her subscribers will drop like flies. Enjoy it while you can smeg your “career” is about to fall.... not that it ever took off to begin with 🤣🤣🤣
Anthony doesn’t give a fuck about Bella tho lol. Meg can’t push her away anymore than he already has

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

She can blame not feeling well all she wants but we know thats not it.
her days are boring. she doesnt do anything. shes home all day sitting on the couch waiting for rat to come home so he can cook her a hella fresh meal. and you know what i wont even knock her for that, she doesnt have a job or friends so it makes sense but like please stop telling your fans youre doing "vlogcember" when you know that it is just simply not able to happen.
as people said, just do one weekly.. thats still more than she does year round.
the fact that she tried to make it her own thing by coming up with the stupid ass name "vlogcember" and cant even hold herself to doing it is hilarious
"but please guiiizeeeeee subscribe were soo close to 400k id love to have you so you can watch nothing appear in your subscription boxezzzzz"

kamkardash
Informer
Informer

Post by kamkardash »

"If you're new here, welcome to the family." lol what. Her voice and body language during that whole spiel was so disingenuous. She knows damn well nobody new is watching lmao.

Soooo strange of her to say she wants the baby "sooner than later"....if she's telling the truth, she basically has 2 more months to wait. MONTHS. Not weeks. I got goosebumps when I read the theory of her lying about her due date to cover up her "miscarriage". If this baby comes this month and is clearly not premature.......I don't even know. That's mental.

Also, Hey Meg, pregnancy is literally the easiest stage of parenting BY FAR. If you hate being pregnant this much, I have bad news for you. It only gets harder. Have fun!

MingOMing
Learner
Learner

Post by MingOMing »

Seriously her mopey voice from her fake-ass sob story on Insta Story makes me want to shoot myself in the eye. She loves to be praised for doing things she’s supposed to be doing, and anything that requires a little more effort she pleads to be praised for.
Also Smegma and Ratony will most definitely separate due to their dysfunctional unblended family. Ratony loves to front like Bella is his world (Uhm, id love to believe you but your poor decisions says otherwise). Any time MegaCunt slips and says something that disregards Bella, he becomes so defensive (as he should). SO. MegaCunt is totally going to be head over hills over her preemie baby and make it seem like he’s the best thing that EVER happened to ‘THEM’ when in FACTUAL REALITY, Ratony already has a child. He will feel disgusting for all the moments he’s missed with Bella and won’t be able to fully love on his new baby. He’ll have so much regrets for not being in Bella’s early life and he will become increasingly aggressive towards MegaCunt. Mark my words, they’re headed there.
If you don’t get it, I feel sorry for you.

gems123
Debater
Debater

Post by gems123 »

Her insta pisses me off beyond belief pretty much insituating she wants a preemie baby probably so she can put him in the preemie clothes she bought. I just want to literally shake this bitch back to reality.

My neighbor just had her baby and I just saw her after she was released with the baby and she's moving around doing things as if she hasn't given birth and is in jeans. You know why because she has 2 other kids and responsibilities to take care of and their fathers a deadbeat.

If she lied about her miscarriage and everything like everyone has said for sure that will be the last straw and will be canceled!!! Even if she's not vlogging she can do some sit down videos instead to fill in the gap. She literally deserves an award for being the laziest piece of shit on this earth.

marcitrunck
Learner
Learner

Post by marcitrunck »

Bookieslove23 wrote:I have a feeling once this baby is here Meg will be done with Bella. However, I don’t see Anthony dealing with that shit. He’s already said Bella was the first. I don’t think he will take it well if Meg pushes his daughter away.

I can see Anthony leaving meg in the future. Anthony goes out and socializes unlike his whiny wife. So he will meet someone he realizes is right for him and who probably makes more than Meg. All that money she has is about to dry up if her ass doesn’t do vlogcember because her subscribers will drop like flies. Enjoy it while you can smeg your “career” is about to fall.... not that it ever took off to begin with ImageImageImage
I actually think Ant won’t ever leave Megan..i think he’s complacent in the relationship, and he loves the fact that megan comes from a very wealthy family...let’s be honest, they won’t ever fall on hard times bc they have megan’s family to back them up if that ever happens. It’s clear as day that Megan’s parents are very supportive in everything she does, and they constantly spoil her. I’m sure they will be willing to help if they ever fell on true hard times financially wise..He clearly loves Megan’s parents (more than her lol) and i don’t think he’ll ever leave that. I can see him becoming more distant in the marriage, possibly cheating, but i don’t ever see him actually leaving the marriage.

wright
Learner
Learner

Post by wright »

uncletouchy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:27 am
BellaVita wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:10 am

For two of my pregnancies, I was constantly congested and had frequent nose bleeds. I don’t take medication for it once. Just sucked it up and breathed out of my mouth lmao
OT but I read that as “breastfed out of my mouth” and I was like wait wuuuut tf? Lol

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

I can see Ant and her family one day taking Smeg to a mental institution pretending like he wants her to get help but really will be shacking it up with the babysitter in his mancave while her mommy and daddy still foot the bill.

Return to “Megan Leigh”