MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby part 70

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

No, Megan, Greyson can’t tell when you turn the camera on, and he isn’t “showing off.” He simply sees his owner on the floor and wants to play. He’s an innocent dog who loves unconditionally. Don’t buy him a toy if you think it’s annoying and are going to scream at him for playing with it and the throw it behind the couch. Fucking bitch.

Post by Guest »

“Greighson” ImageImage

Also this comment. Yes.

Also it baffles me how she’s like “I feel like these vlogcember videos are just going to be me complaining” then... don’t fucking complain???? We get it. You’re congested. You don’t need to continue on about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

I’m almost midway through the video. I’m surprised to see it’s 37 minutes long. So far I just wanna ask why she puts on a full face of make up and curls her hair with an iron if she’s just in her pajamas sick at home. I barely wear makeup to work I can’t imagine glueing on eyelashes just to hang out on the couch all day. And for someone who has shitty hair, she’s damaging it just to be at home for no one to see (not that it looks good)

And also. How does one accidentally buy a pair of shoes in a store?

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

if the worst thing she’s going to go through is this rhinitis bullshit she really needs to chill the fuck out. what was the difference in how she was feeling when Bella was there vs when she left - that she felt like putting up the christmas stuff was impossible? i guarantee if Anthony felt like shit and didn’t want to participate in a holiday she would get on his ass because her son “shouldn’t have to miss out on memories”. she really doesn’t give a fuck about that kid and i can’t be convinced otherwise. she comes up with an excuse for everything pertaining to Bella. unless it’s shopping.. because technically that’s retail therapy for Megan and not so much providing for her step daughter. now she gets to watch them decorate the tree on FaceTime as always.

here she goes again with her planning for future shit thats never going to happen. she wants a baby carrier because in the spring she’s suddenly going to be an active person and go on walks and adventures with the baby. riiiiiight. she said that about greyson and all he ever does is go outside to take care of business and drink dirty water at that park.

Zebra Stripes
Debater
Debater

Post by Zebra Stripes »

Literally zero percent of what she says is useful. "I have pillows that I change seasonally...spring, summer...then winter...and autumn" WOW thanks for the lesson Meg, I didn't know what seasons were!!

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

Omg she is so miserable. I honestly have no idea how Anthony is still with her. I understand we all get down and life sucks sometimes but this is literally her job. I can not go to work and complain to everyone that comes in that I feel awful and I’m going to work later because “I’m not feeling it.” I would get fired. Don’t feel good? Suck it up buttercup. It’s only going to get worse I’m afraid.
The way she talks she makes it sound like she’s the victim of something. Bitch you are so privileged!

Also super random and off subject but I really want those pine cone pajamas :rofl:

MingOMing
Learner
Learner

Post by MingOMing »

So I continued to watch her video and I’m at the part where they’re putting up their dollar store diy mobile and I literally LAUGHED because bubbas is going to come out thinking he’s colour blind because all he’ll ever see is different shades of greigh 😩😩😩😂😂😂😂
If you don’t get it, I feel sorry for you.

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

LemonBomb1 wrote:Omg she is so miserable. I honestly have no idea how Anthony is still with her. I understand we all get down and life sucks sometimes but this is literally her job. I can not go to work and complain to everyone that comes in that I feel awful and I’m going to work later because “I’m not feeling it.” I would get fired. Don’t feel good? Suck it up buttercup. It’s only going to get worse I’m afraid.
The way she talks she makes it sound like she’s the victim of something. Bitch you are so privileged!

Also super random and off subject but I really want those pine cone pajamas :rofl:
target Image

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

She showed her Christmas decor that she literally bought last year and said she’s not loving it anymore. Smh. Here we go...she’s going to go out and buy all new boho Christmas decor to match her new “aesthetic.” Because that’s what she should be worried about when she has a rat baby on the way 🙄 She needs to buy some boho parenting books and see a boho psychiatrist.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

Bitch I know you read here, so I'm gonna give you a little help with your schnoz. Go to a sushi restaurant and eat a blob of wasabi. It will clear your sinuses right out in seconds.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

hair front pieces go down

put behind her ear

and out again LOL

no shows loved to the dog... why get the dog?!

coffee with sweetener

millynorock
Talker
Talker

Post by millynorock »

I dont know if any of yall watch Amberlynn Reid, but she ALWAYS talks about Megan & how she's her "favorite youtuber". :roll:

Which is telling, seeing how annoying & lazy they both are. :?

EllaMariePgh
Learner
Learner

Post by EllaMariePgh »

its katelyn bro wrote: I 100% think she’s going to have a C section. She’s way too much of a prude to spread her vagina open in front of a bunch of people. She barely does it for her husband. Plus she’s too full of herself to go through vaginal birth and she makes impulse decisions without worrying about the repercussions. C section recovery is much worse but she won’t care in the moment.

Completely agree!
Correct me if I’m wrong but...you can’t schedule a c section until at least you’re due date, correct? Or unless it’s a difficult birth and the baby isn’t moving? So she would at least need to go to her due date or try to give birth vaginally first?

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:28 pm
🙄 She needs to buy some boho parenting books and see a boho psychiatrist.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

That widows peak is killing me. The poof draws attention to it and doesn’t help at all. If she wore her hair in a slick ponytail or down and straight she would look more like Kourtney Kardashian and less like a witch.

Yoloswagginz
Informer
Informer

Post by Yoloswagginz »

I cackled when she said “ I don’t know how to sew anything”. Bitch, you don’t know how to DO ANYTHING except complain.

Post by Guest »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:She showed her Christmas decor that she literally bought last year and said she’s not loving it anymore. Smh. Here we go...she’s going to go out and buy all new boho Christmas decor to match her new “aesthetic.” Because that’s what she should be worried about when she has a rat baby on the way Image She needs to buy some boho parenting books and see a boho psychiatrist.
LMAOOOOOO ImageImageImage

And yeah I have no idea lol I know you can schedule a C section but idk what the protocol is for it. I bet she’ll do it though

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Yoloswagginz wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:56 pm
I cackled when she said “ I don’t know how to sew anything”. Bitch, you don’t know how to DO ANYTHING except complain.
Everything she watched Ant do something, and asked why are you doing this? Will Meg, there's a reason for doing it! duh! Every time Ant answer she said "Oh'

gems123
Debater
Debater

Post by gems123 »

Holy shit within 1 day she lost a little over 1000 subs everyone is finally catching on to her bullshit, down baby she goes 396k now, lmfao the time you think you would be gaining subs

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

gems123 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:46 pm
Holy shit within 1 day she lost a little over 1000 subs everyone is finally catching on to her bullshit, down baby she goes 396k now, lmfao the time you think you would be gaining subs

Return to “Megan Leigh”