MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby part 70

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by steph88x »

stuff wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:09 pm
Smeg wants the baby born before Christmas because that may mean more gifts!

that and she wants the december adsense money. since she has nothing else to vlog, an early labor and delivery vlog, and a baby in the nicu would be great content in her eyes :roll:

layrod_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by layrod_ »

EllaMariePgh wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:12 am
southern_and_sassy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:00 am
She’s setting up the scene for when the baby comes “early.” She is lying about how far along she is to cover up her “miscarriage.” I’ve always thought she is really due in December!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oooooo! Good call. I never thought about that.
How do pregnancy weeks work? I’ve never been pregnant so I have no idea.
But what I don’t get is why would she lie- let’s say she’s really due dec 22 or something like that, not in January. Has the baby around Christmas, then tells all of us he is “early” but wouldn’t she sound super stupid to her family and friends because I’m sure they would of known the real due date and know she wasn’t early at all. Does that make sense? lol!!!
You do make sense! I always wonder if people in her daily life watch her stories, videos, etc. and think the stuff we think.. they have to lol.. there's no way people in her daily life wouldn't agree with everything we say. I wish someone would make an account that knows her ughh spill the teaaaaa lol

Post by Guest »

I’m dead that she still hasn’t put up day 2 and hasn’t even said a single word about it. This is so hilarious to me. I love it when she fails at things. which is always

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Lurker2012 wrote:
gumdropdrive wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:09 am
layrod_ wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:47 am
xoangelicchic wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:28 am
If she’s not able to put out videos now, she’s def not gonna have time/energy/whatever when the baby is here. Good luck sleeping til 3 every day with a baby who is up every 2 hours to eat. Not that she’ll breastfeed because she’s too lazy for that. She’ll be sending him to her moms so she can “work” / sleep all day

I was about to say that! My roommate/old co-worker baby is 1 month now! From the beginning till now, at first, she had to fid her baby every 2 hours and have to follow the baby's sleep. And now she tried to let the baby sleep for 3-4 hours. She breastfed and formula. I used to work at daycare and did take parenting class high school. Meg won't have the time, energy when this baby is here! She will get annoyed by the baby cry and calling cuz she has no idea she has to dealt with and how fucking tired.
I know Anthony is not around her anymore, but does anyone know if he was around Bella as a new born or helping raise her? If so, Meg is going to get so annoyed since this isn't his first kid lmao and he's not experiencing being a dad for the first time like she is with being a mom. I can already imagine her being snotty about it
Allegedly he beat up Maria while she was pregnant and they were both in the army and got discharged. As soon as he hit the pavement he called Megan asking about Oreos and basically started seeing her right away. So we believe he left before Bella was born and has no experience raising a baby. Except when he had Bella visiting but he had Meg to help with Bella.
So, now you dont only repeatedly slide this comment in about Anthony physically abusing Maria at every opportunity possible on here but now you are spinning the narrative that he beat her up, "while pregnant"? Everytime this comment shows up (often) out of nowhere, I always scroll up to see who wrote it and its always the same person. Lol.. Anyways, Yes, I know.
..this is a gossip site. Moving on...

This girl has absolutely no clue what awaits her & i doubt once the baby is born that we'll see much of her again. She'll dissapear from YT from the stress because behind the scenes she is going to be an absolute wreck. Ive never known anyone so consumed, defensive & nasty with their babies name like how megan was in the comments when she was being a nasty bitch about people not liking those possible names. Then the cringe video of her forcing this need to have a name that permits a nickname is so cringe and unnatural. This behavior really shows you how megan is having a child for all the wrong reasons. It is all for these superficial reasons and deluded fantasies she has about it. She doesnt grasp the reality of what it means now to that shes going to have to care of a baby through childhood, adolescence and teen years. Megan cant even connect with adults her age so people expect her to be nurturing, understanding and patient with a child? God help this baby. Im twlling you, she wont make it. That child will be taken away from her by the state, adopted by her parents or shell end up in a loony bin.
I found out all this info from other users on this board. Someone found out he was discharged, another person found an article about domestic violence written by someone named Maria and it is speculated this was her story the person was stationed at the same base during the same time frame as Maria. In the story she describes him kicking down the door while she was in the bathroom and was pregnant. And other evidence suggests it was Maria namely a scar on her forehead. It was basically proven him and Meg got together when they were still married and Bella was a few months old. All this stuff was posted by other users. There’s other people who calculated that all the dates etc add up.

Obviously no one knows the truth but we have put two and two together and are assuming this is what happened and everything that can be found online basically corroborates this.

I didn’t find any of this stuff on my own. I read all this stuff on here from multiple other users.

I honestly do believe it but I also believe Maria is just as trashy and they probably had the white trash relationship where they fought a lot.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Serendipitous »

Maria doesn’t have a visible scar on her forehead though. I zoomed in on that picture of her and tried my hardest to see and I really couldn’t find anything

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Here’s the thread where Maria’s DV theory is discussed and incidentally you’re riding Ants dick here too

viewtopic.php?t=34550&start=600&__cf_ch ... UBe4pS73uw

Also I think it was proven they started dating when Bella was a baby leading us all to assume they divorced/ he left when Maria was still pregnant. It lines up. I can’t be bothered to find all that info but it’s on here.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Astamper30 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 am
I don't even know what this means lmao....Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
LMFAOOOO
She is SO shameless about wanting a premature baby. She is actually fucking insane. I’m done. I can’t anymore lmfao

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Serendipitous wrote:Maria doesn’t have a visible scar on her forehead though. I zoomed in on that picture of her and tried my hardest to see and I really couldn’t find anything
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=33250&start=200

Here’s the thread where multiple users confirm seeing the scar. I took their word for it. I have no desire to look myself lol.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

I’m not making any of this up. This is all stuff that has been discussed to death on this board. I’ve proven my point. Mic Drop.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

gumdropdrive wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:07 pm
Serendipitous wrote:Maria doesn’t have a visible scar on her forehead though. I zoomed in on that picture of her and tried my hardest to see and I really couldn’t find anything

Here’s the thread where multiple users confirm seeing the scar. I took their word for it. I have no desire to look myself lol.

Yeah I saw those comments too and I’m saying I don’t see what they’re seeing. Sorry.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Serendipitous wrote:
gumdropdrive wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:07 pm

Yeah I saw those comments too and I’m saying I don’t see what they’re seeing. Sorry.
Honestly that’s one detail of the story. There are quite a few other specific similarities between the Maria in the article and Maria.

purpleturple
Debater
Debater

Post by purpleturple »

The cut of that $300 maternity shoot dress is very close to the cut of her wedding dress. And they way she is describing how she might do her hair with the hairpiece is exactly how she did it for her wedding. What's next? Wearing those blue shoes she "manifested" and pretending this her wedding part 2?

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

Ehhh I’m not sure you guys are right about her parents being able to catch her when she falls. I’m from south jersey and her parents live in a nice neighborhood but it’s nothing crazy. I’m sure they paid for Andrew’s college, saved some money on meg by just having to pay for beauty school, and are now footing the bill for Mackenzie’s very expensive a NYC dorm and tuition. My point is - no idea how much they really have in the bank, but they seem like a regular upper middle class N.J. family that can afford to take care of their kids’ college, but that’s probably it.

When the YouTube money dries up, which it inevitably will, I kind of doubt they will be willing and able to pay for rent rent, living expenses, baby expenses, healthcare, etc. Girl is going to have a hard reality check sooner than later, and her money will no longer be a reason for Anthony to hang on.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

Guarantee she hasn’t vlogged at all the past 3 days cause she’s been sOoOo MiSeRaBLe. That’s why she put up that crying insta story and has been radio silent and there is no vlog in sight. She sucks. For sure she’s just been sitting on the couch the past 3 days staring at and rubbing her belly.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

merp wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:21 pm
Ehhh I’m not sure you guys are right about her parents being able to catch her when she falls. I’m from south jersey and her parents live in a nice neighborhood but it’s nothing crazy. I’m sure they paid for Andrew’s college, saved some money on meg by just having to pay for beauty school, and are now footing the bill for Mackenzie’s very expensive a NYC dorm and tuition. My point is - no idea how much they really have in the bank, but they seem like a regular upper middle class N.J. family that can afford to take care of their kids’ college, but that’s probably it.

When the YouTube money dries up, which it inevitably will, I kind of doubt they will be willing and able to pay for rent rent, living expenses, baby expenses, healthcare, etc. Girl is going to have a hard reality check sooner than later, and her money will no longer be a reason for Anthony to hang on.
I agree with you. I do think her mom is an enabler and has babied Meg her whole life, but considering she raised 3 kids of her own, and both Megs parents and her brother work full time jobs to support themselves, at some point they are going to tell meg she needs to get off her lazy ass and get a job and support herself on her own. Right now I’m sure they’re on the “first grandchild” high and will probably help her out for a while, but it won’t last forever. Meg isn’t royalty like she seems to think. Anthony already doesn’t work, sooner or later he will divorce her, take half her money with him since she stupidly combined their bank accounts and didn’t make him sign a prenup. Home girl is going to be up the creek without a paddle when all this goes down.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Meg seriously needs to grow up. She's so used to just putting everything on hold when she's sick/tired, but she won't be able to do that once she has a newborn baby to look after.

My hairdresser had a baby last month and worked pretty much right up until she was due while also dealing with a cold because she wanted to fit in all her clients before she went on maternity leave. I can't imagine Meg doing that - she would be complaining and cancelling appointments non-stop.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:11 pm
Meg seriously needs to grow up. She's so used to just putting everything on hold when she's sick/tired, but she won't be able to do that once she has a newborn baby to look after.

My hairdresser had a baby last month and worked pretty much right up until she was due while also dealing with a cold because she wanted to fit in all her clients before she went on maternity leave. I can't imagine Meg doing that - she would be complaining and cancelling appointments non-stop.
I wanted added this, most women who is pregnant went thought some pain here and there. But they have to deal with it. TBH i saw a lot of pregnant women who go to the gym, working, clean up, go shopping buy foods, etc. Meg, just stay at home do nothing! My roommates/old co-worker at 7am her stomach becoming a pain. And my mom had to take her to the hospital, a day before she went to work and she didn't know she was giving birth 2-3 weeks early.

jwyn1
Learner
Learner

Post by jwyn1 »

I truly hope she has the worst birth experience. (I am hoping the baby and her are healthy and ok. I’m not that bad of a person) I’m hoping she has to feel the contractions and comes too late for an epidural. Or gets torn and has to be stitched. I had an emergency c-section and was miserable afterwards but I still had to move and take care of my son because my husband had to go back to work almost immediately. She is in for the rudest awakening from her fantasy mom life.

BbEvr
Talker
Talker

Post by BbEvr »

I can’t with her wishing this baby is born premature. Like what are your “motherly” instincts if you want your child to be suffering in an incubator, tiny and underweight just so you won’t have a stuffy nose and gain weight.

Return to “Megan Leigh”