Ciaoopinkblanket & yerrlovedontcostathing Part 68

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Ciaoopinkblanket & yerrlovedontcostathing Part 68

Post by steph88x »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:54 pm
When I was pregnant I googled the caffeine amounts in all my typical drinks. Why can’t she manage this? Clearly she didn’t actually look it up because she would see she is wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously. Don’t most first time moms read pregnancy books? I know i will to learn what i need to when that time comes for me. she definitely has never been to a doctors appointment except the ultrasounds. One of which wasn’t even any type of check up she was just rushing to find out the gender. I think she said it wasn’t even at her regular doctor.

As far as the coffee goes, her response to anyone or anything would be “well I never finish the whole cup and throw it out anyways” :roll:
I feel like a tall, maybe a grande Caramel macchiato is probably better than what she’s currently drinking

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

steph88x wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:01 pm
devilishtenshi wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:54 pm
When I was pregnant I googled the caffeine amounts in all my typical drinks. Why can’t she manage this? Clearly she didn’t actually look it up because she would see she is wrong

Seriously. Don’t most first time moms read pregnancy books? I know i will to learn what i need to when that time comes for me. she definitely has never been to a doctors appointment except the ultrasounds. One of which wasn’t even any type of check up she was just rushing to find out the gender. I think she said it wasn’t even at her regular doctor.

As far as the coffee goes, her response to anyone or anything would be “well I never finish the whole cup and throw it out anyways” :roll:
I feel like a tall, maybe a grande Caramel macchiato is probably better than what she’s currently drinking
There's NO vlog about doctor appointments for ultrasounds?!?!?! I thought she wanted to vlog it, for her to look it back... but no. If I were her friends and she drink half of grande and throw it out... I would say to her why didn't you get tall instead of wasting and you can't finish at all. What's the point of her buy coffee grande but can't finish.... just cuz she NEED the taste of coffee while it's call tall size.

LOL so she can google all the pregnant signs and pains.... but can't google coffee caffeine :rofl: I FUCKING CAN'T

mzolo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mzolo »

Title Suggestions

YerrSoShort
YerrHandIsGluedToYourStomach
MegaCaLEIGHries (calories)

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Her refusing to get a tall and continuing to get a grande and throw half of it out (if she's not lying about that) shows how dumb and illogical she is. In my experience dumb people have a really hard time breaking patterns, it's like watching someone repeatedly ram their head into a wall or touch a hot stove, they just don't get it and will never go the rational route.
She either didn't look up the caffeine amount and is going off a baseless assumption, did and can't read or process the numbers correctly, or she's lying and thinks her audience is too stupid to use google. I hate when stupid people lie, it's insulting that they think we're all as dumb as they are.

Gossipholic20
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipholic20 »

Off topic, but what’ll happen when she has the baby? Will her thread stay on GG or will it move to YTMD?

cjt1990
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cjt1990 »

Gossipholic20 wrote:Off topic, but what’ll happen when she has the baby? Will her thread stay on GG or will it move to YTMD?
Please don’t move her over there. She’s not a mommy yOuTuBer

Especially since she has a child already (but she’s clearly said ciaobella Image) she should have been there already. Let’s keep her where she is.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Chloe_Bean wrote:Her refusing to get a tall and continuing to get a grande and throw half of it out (if she's not lying about that) shows how dumb and illogical she is. In my experience dumb people have a really hard time breaking patterns, it's like watching someone repeatedly ram their head into a wall or touch a hot stove, they just don't get it and will never go the rational route.
She either didn't look up the caffeine amount and is going off a baseless assumption, did and can't read or process the numbers correctly, or she's lying and thinks her audience is too stupid to use google. I hate when stupid people lie, it's insulting that they think we're all as dumb as they are.
There is no reason to order a grande unless she is lying. I decided that. She is finishing it but thinks saying she doesn’t makes her look better

liddledreamerx3
Learner
Learner

Post by liddledreamerx3 »

mnunez55 wrote:
Gossipholic20 wrote:Off topic, but what’ll happen when she has the baby? Will her thread stay on GG or will it move to YTMD?
I hope it gets moved to YTMD bc they’re brutal Image lmao

Can someone tell me what YTMD is/where to find it?

EllaMariePgh
Learner
Learner

Post by EllaMariePgh »

Man Meg is gonna have an EYE OPENING experience when this baby is born. Casey just uploaded a vlog and talked about how this first month of Masons life was the hardest she’s ever been through and how life doesn’t just stop and she actually has 2 businesses to worry about! It’s going to be a shit show once Meg gives birth and I’m here 👏🏻 For👏🏻It!

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

She shared this on FB. Gross.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

missy1567
Talker
Talker

Post by missy1567 »

merp wrote:She shared this on FB. Gross.
Of course this ignorant piece of shit would share transphobic posts.

Post by Guest »

Excuse me what. Can someone type out what the post said? I can’t see the pic

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

EllaMariePgh wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:15 pm
Man Meg is gonna have an EYE OPENING experience when this baby is born. Casey just uploaded a vlog and talked about how this first month of Masons life was the hardest she’s ever been through and how life doesn’t just stop and she actually has 2 businesses to worry about! It’s going to be a shit show once Meg gives birth and I’m here 👏🏻 For👏🏻It!
I 100% agree with you^ Meg prob asked her parents to babysit her child while Meg runs off to target, bath and body and etc.

missy1567
Talker
Talker

Post by missy1567 »

its katelyn bro wrote:Excuse me what. Can someone type out what the post said? I can’t see the pic

It says:
“PEOPLE don’t get periods. Women do
PEOPLE don’t get pregnant. Women do
PEOPLE don’t breastfeed. Women do
Being FEMALE is not a “feeling”. It isn’t frilly dresses, heels, long hair and makeup.
I’m sick of seeing my sex erased and trivialized to accommodate everyone else.
I don’t care how people identify. Or what they choose to do with their own money behind closed doors.
But stop telling FEMALES that all the things that are unique and special to us can apply to everyone.
They CANT and they DONT
It’s offensive and demeaning”

This stupid fucking post has been making the rounds on FB and I have had it with dumbasses like megashitstain sharing it.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

missydelete567 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:25 pm
its katelyn bro wrote:Excuse me what. Can someone type out what the post said? I can’t see the pic

It says:
Being FEMALE is not a “feeling”. It isn’t frilly dresses, heels, long hair and makeup.
I don’t care how people identify. Or what they choose to do with their own money behind closed doors.
But stop telling FEMALES that all the things that are unique and special to us can apply to everyone.
They CANT and they DONT

This stupid fucking post has been making the rounds on FB and I have had it with dumbasses like megashitstain sharing it.

I kinda don't understand why she repost this on her facebook!

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

So this is the clothes Meg liked! But I find some of them are to older and less basic and cute clothes
https://www.instagram.com/vicidolls/?hl=en

Post by Guest »

missy1567 wrote:

It says:
They CANT and they DONT

Oh yeah I’ve seen this going around. No surprise Meg posted it. Her whole family is closed minded af.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

merp wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:09 pm
She's too stupid to realize why this is offensive. And the worst part is no one is going to call her out in it.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

sisinikkole wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:46 am
merp wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:09 pm
She's too stupid to realize why this is offensive. And the worst part is no one is going to call her out in it.
Well I mean we're talking about the same person who literally said "Go ALS!" while doing the ice bucket challenge a few years ago. I don't think she's smart enough to realize what's offensive and what isn't. Either that or she's just ignorant on purpose and doesn't care.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

I watched one of her old vlogs and she’s describing the shirt she’s wearing as “something an oriental person would wear.” Only the most racist fucks I know use the term oriental and she’s like 18 in the video when she says it. She’s just a disgusting human being all around... and not for nothing Smegma but not all women can breastfeed, have kids, or get periods but it doesn’t make them any less of a woman. I’m so glad I got rid of my FB. I hate coming across posts like that...

Return to “Megan Leigh”