LaVitaDidisappointment & _pansymorrison Part 66

Re: LaVitaDidisappointment & _pansymorrison Part 66

Post by Guest »

lotus wrote:Why do her hats sit so wierd on her head ?

i think they are too small for her wide ass head. she should give them to her pea brained husband

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by gumdropdrive »

RMH07 wrote:
gems123 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:59 pm
Does she ever plan on announcing the winner for the mattress or does she plan in giving them to her family or some shit. She can never seem to actually complete a an give away your a sad pathetic excuse for a human being. And yes Meg you are absolutely beyond pyscho for going and purchasing that much clothes.
I don't see why companies keep giving her shit to giveaway, they can see that she doesnt! I mean isn't that the whole point of a posting a giveaway! Not for her to keep or give to family and friends! She only put a little bit of effort in it so she could take a fucking picture with her hand on her stomach! I'd hate to see how many pics that she's not already posted or shared on IG stories of her holding her damn stomach so far. It would be so cringe worthy I'm sure!
She never follows through with giveaways. I never realized how bad it was til she was called out here.

Post by Guest »

she’s slacking on another giveaway again? what’s keeping her? a pimple?

smitty14
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by smitty14 »

Omg that video.... is everything. Whoever made that deserves all the dunkin and target essenshuls.

RMH07
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RMH07 »

ggg wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:30 am
she’s slacking on another giveaway again? what’s keeping her? a pimple?

Yes cause you know she has had such really bad "cystic' acne here lately! I fucking hate when she say's that! She has a few normal pimples that pop up from time to time. I have cystic acne and it sucks! That shit dont heal fast, they all have roots! Plus it's so painful and having multiple of them makes it worse. It really kills your self esteem. She really pisses me off throwing those 2 words around, only because she probably heard someone say they have so that's what her pimples have to be!

RMH07
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RMH07 »

I just tried to watch her 2nd trimester of a mess video. I didnt even make it to the maternity clothes before I clicked off it! Who the hell sits there every single day and puts that many symptoms they have in their phone? Led alone share it with the whole world! No one cares about your itchy ass boobs and the "middle" of them, or that you have a snot ball in your throat, Megan! Plus she's says she is already out of breath and has been since the first trimester? It's not from the pregnancy honey, it's- you will be out of breath when you get up and move around, after laying around all the damn time!

That video clearly shows even more of that she lays around searching non stop, what each weeks symptoms are so she can put it in her mind that she totally has those symptoms! She named off a shit ton and then proceeds at the end with, definitely exciting symptoms and I feel really good! What the hell you just sit there a named off every pregnancy symptom WebMd showed you, but its exciting and yet feel good? Mmmhmmm, if you say so!

en_SERIO
Talker
Talker

Post by en_SERIO »

Finally caught up a bit, didn't realize she posted this video on her main channel. But uh, is she trying to describe post nasal drip? lmfao she needs to be talking to her OB about some of these things not posting a video on the internet asking for "help" , sorry I don't have more to contribute but everyone here seems to sum my thoughts up for the most part.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

I’ve never seen anyone buy so much shit for a baby before the baby shower. That is literally the point of them. I’m feeling claustrophobic just thinking about the amount of stuff she’s going to have by time the baby comes. She is batshit crazy!

Return to “Megan Leigh”