MCH97
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LaVitaDidisappointment & _pansymorrison Part 66

Post by MCH97 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:Sorry double post!

Who buys every guest a bottle of champagne to pop when they give birth??? I’ve never seen that before? I’ve also never thought about popping any type of alcohol when someone else gives birth.
Ok I have seen this before but not champagne. It’s the little bottles of wine that are the favor for guests and they have a cute tag on them that says something like pop this when it’s time to celebrate baby or something. Usually a poem but I’m not that creative to think of one on the spot. But it’s never been huge normal sized bottles of champagne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCH97
Debater
Debater

Post by MCH97 »

She doesn’t even need a shower at this point. She already bought hoards of shit that she doesn’t need. Clothes that the baby will never wear. And yes meg you’re crazy for having a nursery set up and stocked of clothes and other shit when you’re not even 20 weeks. What if you have a premie? Or a really big baby that goes straight into 0-3 sized clothes.

RMH07
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RMH07 »

its katelyn bro wrote: Image

Do you really want us to answer that, Meg? Lmao

Lmao! She isn't crazy, she's fucking insane!

MCH97
Debater
Debater

Post by MCH97 »

ivana abramovich wrote:
Bookieslove23 wrote: In her vlog did you see all the clothes she’s already bought?? Good grief!
She got 10 pairs of damn pregnancy jeans and she'll only be pregnant for another five-six months. She has a shopping addiction.
Fucking ridiculous. Especially for someone that doesn’t have a real job that she has to go to every day. I work in an office and have to wear dress pants and sometimes were allowed to wear jeans. Once I was big enough to need maternity clothes, I bought a few basic shirts from kohl’s and Burlington, a couple pairs of 8$ maternity jeggings from Burlington and two pairs of maternity leggings so that I had enough clothes to follow the work dress code. I maybe spent 100$ on all my maternity clothes. When I was at home it was sweats or leggings and my husbands t shirts. I even wore one of his winter coats when I got too big for my winter coat to zip bc I knew a maternity coat was a waste.
But not for meggy poo. She looks for any reason to swipe that credit card instead of saving money for a house.
You fucking loon.

kstealx
Talker
Talker

Post by kstealx »

Wondering if her mom bought the crib. It was on her but buy baby registry and now says purchased and obviously is in the nursery already. If not then she’s scanning things and then buying it all anyway.

She’s not going to need a shower at this rate. How horrible is it to do this to your shower guests now they are forced to buy all the expensive garbage you want as opposed to clothes or things less expensive

She’s out of control. I can’t wait for this baby to be born and she has a melt down because it’s not all about cute clothes and a dock a tot.

Too bad this 1 month in marriage “save the marriage baby@ isn’t going to save much of anything

Eclairsu
Talker
Talker

Post by Eclairsu »

That bish has already finished his nursery. She’s not even in the nesting phase yet. Wtf she going to do now when the actually nesting comes in? Over clean her house with more fragrances? And her complaining is horrible. I had HG with my second and needed a IV at 8 weeks cause I couldn’t keep anything down and became bed rested; I still didn’t complain as bad as she does with nothing but some acne and gas keeping her up. Their are women still going through worser pregnancies than her. And she still acts like she’s the only pregnant women in the world who has horrible gas keeping her up at night. She’s going to be a annoying ass mother.

Astamper30
Talker
Talker

Post by Astamper30 »

I don't know or why I found this (I was trying to be a nosy girl and look for her registry)..... What an ass....

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

Hold up , this bitch is not even 20 weeks left and she has the nursery done and ALL of those clothes???

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

The amount of money she has spent so far on the baby is INSANE. I wonder how she'd handle it if she was in a traditional relationship where the husband was the breadwinner because she would not be able to spend the way she does. She clearly never goes over her bank statements and has no clue how much money she spends. Like when she was talking about buying the LV bag, acting like it was a big purchase when she blows that kind of money regularly. She could have had multiple by now no problem if she didn't spend so much money on coffee, smoothie bowls, and Target runs. Their poor kid will never have a college fund.

MamaX2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MamaX2 »

its katelyn bro wrote: Image

Do you really want us to answer that, Meg? Lmao

Omg I was legit about to post this!!! I’m a longggg Time lurker but I came to talk because this chick is crazyyyyyy! I did t even have that many clothes when my kid was 3 months old! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

Astamper30 wrote:I don't know or why I found this (I was trying to be a nosy girl and look for her registry)..... What an ass....

That status. You don’t just show up at your ex wife’s door just because you want to see your daughter.

Plus megs comment underneath. Wait till he does this shit to you meg.

You wouldn’t want anyone turning up randomly at your door plus I doubt Maria phoned the police if he had arranged to see Bella. He was probably throwing a tantrum and calling Maria everything under the sun and she had to get the police to remove him.

He calls meg stupid and she tries to say it’s banter? Sure meg.

EllaMariePgh
Learner
Learner

Post by EllaMariePgh »

I don’t understand why she asks for suggestions on things then tags who she wants the product from?! 😳 What!?!
What’s the point of asking for suggestions if you’ve already made up you’re mind on the brand.
Also, if you look back at Casey’s vlogs she had no where near as much stuff as Meg does at this point in her pregnancy. Wtf is wrong with her?

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

Eclairsu wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:45 pm
That bish has already finished his nursery. She’s not even in the nesting phase yet. Wtf she going to do now when the actually nesting comes in? Over clean her house with more fragrances? And her complaining is horrible. I had HG with my second and needed a IV at 8 weeks cause I couldn’t keep anything down and became bed rested; I still didn’t complain as bad as she does with nothing but some acne and gas keeping her up. Their are women still going through worser pregnancies than her. And she still acts like she’s the only pregnant women in the world who has horrible gas keeping her up at night. She’s going to be a annoying ass mother.
Not to be morbid... but she hasn’t even reached viability. Has she even had her anatomy scan to confirm the baby doesn’t have fatal defects? Maybe I’m paranoid but I didn’t set my kid’s things up and make big purchases til the mid third trimester.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

I can’t wait for Rat’s next gf to put their son on her IG & her friends’ IGs then claim to have helped name him or snap driving around eyes off the road with him not safely buckled in

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

finally caught up here and let me just say she's absolutely insane. she's pulling a Casey Holmes with pregnancy clothes. Casey bought a bunch of pregnancy clothes and wore practically none of them so of course Meg has to do the same thing. she thinks she has no room in that condo but won't save up the money to move. probably waiting for her parents to buy her a place. I don't make nearly as much as she does and was able to afford a house. stop buying useless shit and you could get a bigger place Megan. also, what happened to her wanting to get an SUV because one child warrants needing a bigger car?
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

b l u e
Lurker
Lurker

Post by b l u e »

it’s ridiculous the amount of stuff she’s purchased for this baby already. at least where i live, it’s customary to wait until your shower to do your big shopping. what are people supposed to get for her shower now? she’s got so many clothes and an entire nursery finished.
bitch really couldn’t wait to get everything done. the entirety of the nursery was done in like one week. does she really need to worry about getting a glider right now? i can at least understand a dresser to put away the massive amounts of clothes she’s bought already.

AnnyLovesPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AnnyLovesPink »

I hope she washed all those baby clothes before putting them away in the dresser. We all know she’s too lazy and stupid to wash her new clothes before wearing them for the first time but with baby clothes and their sensitive skin it’s even more important. Newly bought clothes are drenched in chemicals and toxins but meg is way too dumb to even think about that type of stuff

Live2Laugh93
Talker
Talker

Post by Live2Laugh93 »

Image u were crazy before this pic.

spread light & love but above all be real :love2:

Super_Saiyan
Informer
Informer

Post by Super_Saiyan »

I still laugh that she calls her nipple her chest, and a slight mention of the word boob/breast this last time.

Return to “Megan Leigh”