MegaCodependent & YerraTitsAreBiggerThanYourWifes Part 63

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: MegaCodependent & YerraTitsAreBiggerThanYourWifes Part 63

Post by karlibel »

we all know she already has shirts on the way that says "im a mommy" "bubba in the oven" "in awl of our rainbow bubba"

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MegaCodependent & YerraTitsAreBiggerThanYourWifes Part 63

Post by bubbles_328 »

I just went and cruised the comments of that symptom video and it’s disgusting to me how many ppl are kissing this bitches ass and congratulating her, calling her “momma”, “little momma” etc. ImageImageImage. Telling her that she’s ‘glowing’. Idk a thing abt being pregnant but can u truly honestly glow at 7 weeks!? I mean really! Just seems so bullshit and over the top! She looks the damn same as she always does in videos.

Oh but the best part of how deep the delusion runs... I found this thread of comments... apparently y’all we are all jealous of Meg and wish to be her and that’s why we give her so much hate ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live2Laugh93
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Live2Laugh93 »

I can’t believe she’s posted 3 videos this close together... y’all really know this bitch! In it for the cash baby

spread light & love but above all be real :love2:

Post by Guest »

Jealous.
no, the people who like meg ARE like meg and that’s why they can’t see what we see.

Emmylouu34
Debater
Debater

Post by Emmylouu34 »

ggg wrote: Jealous. Image
no, the people who like meg ARE like meg and that’s why they can’t see what we see.

Jealousy is a bish. So is Meg. Fuck you Meg 😂

Sorry not sorry. Literally can’t believe how many people are up her ass right now.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I know this has been mentioned many times already but I agree that was a weird way to announce her pregnancy, by giving everyone the same box. That is what it seemed like she did anyways. Everyone I know personally who has told me they are pregnant (family members and friends) just told me they were pregnant, and it was still special and sentimental. If she has a girl I hope she is super high maintenance and difficult, and if she has a boy I hope he has an awful temper and makes messes constantly :FU:

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

she keeps treating this pregnancy like its a science experiment documenting every little thing...
"greysons food made me gag" um yeah dog food smells horrible to most people i wouldnt exactly call that a pregnancy symptom.
i dont really watch mommy vloggers but im pretty sure this isnt what they do. like yes they may give "updates" when they are 6 months pregnant of how they are feeling and preparing and other things. but she literally sat there reading her notebook saying her breasts hurt and greysons food smells bad lmfao like can you at least express some sort of joy and talk about being excited and all that not about symptoms every god damn week

ANicole28
Learner
Learner

Post by ANicole28 »

I find the way she told everyone so odd. You would think with all the time she’s had & all the emphasis she has put on this moment, she would of come up with something better. Why put her actual peed on test in a box for everyone to hold? That’s disgusting. She had all these prefilmed videos & posted them all at once instead of spreading them out just like she does with her shit vlogs. Who would even watch a weekly update of her talking about how her ear itched on Wednesday, her armpit tingled on Friday, & her left pinky toe keeps falling asleep & somehow attributing it to pregnancy? I guarantee a majority of people are going to just be hate watching now.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Yeah i agree. even telling her friends with wine bottles like i dont think i'd need to announce to each of my friends. im not sure what i would do really.. probably just show my best friends the sonogram? but that wouldve required her to be pregnant for more than a week cause she couldnt get a sonogram lmao and i dont think shes that close with any of those people. so fuckin nuts

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I’m sure Anthony wants a boy solely to turn him into an Eagles fan :roll: I feel so bad for Bella. This new baby will see Anthony everyday (except when he’s on “business” trips) yet Bella only sees him a few times a year.

marcitrunck
Learner
Learner

Post by marcitrunck »

steph88x wrote:she keeps treating this pregnancy like its a science experiment documenting every little thing...
"greysons food made me gag" um yeah dog food smells horrible to most people i wouldnt exactly call that a pregnancy symptom.
i dont really watch mommy vloggers but im pretty sure this isnt what they do. like yes they may give "updates" when they are 6 months pregnant of how they are feeling and preparing and other things. but she literally sat there reading her notebook saying her breasts hurt and greysons food smells bad lmfao like can you at least express some sort of joy and talk about being excited and all that not about symptoms every god damn week
LOL. agreed. I don’t think weekly updates are necessary...it’s pointless, and i’m sure her “symptoms” are going to be the same till she’s farther along. there’s no point on updating us weekly, no one cares that much. maybe monthly updates would be better or like every other month, but weekly updates seem excessive. but not surprised coming from her, she’s treating this like she’s carrying Jesus in her womb lmao. This is only the beginning and she’s already being excessive and annoying

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

New thread ideas?

MegaUndeservingOfABaby & YerrStillADeadbeat

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

^^ love that

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

MegaBloated & YerrGonnaBeBreastFeeding

(im blanking on megs name just had to share ants lmfao)

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

Why give them a “gift” of a baby outfit and personalized onesie. What are the grown ass adults gonna do with that.
Formerly ORgirl89

thatssoquiche
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thatssoquiche »

"You're going to be an aunt, Kenz!"- the girl who has continuously defended that fact that she is a stepmother to Bella and that Bella is a part of the whole Kroh family.

Post by Guest »

i think some people are confused with the gift situation. she didn’t gift anybody onesies & baby shoes. she gifted her mom eagles apparel for mothers day, that was her real gift. the box she put together was sort of like a shadow box announcement. she pretended to be gifting kenz something for herself.. as well as the grandma.

i do think she went overboard. i don’t think her friends cared that much or needed to be surprised. i don’t think she needed to FaceTime her family showing her pee stick. she thinks she’s so special for some reason. i don’t know why she is so proud to be having a baby by a man who already had a baby and isn’t responsible for her.

mamisajoma
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mamisajoma »

karlibel wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:33 am
we all know she already has shirts on the way that says "im a mommy" "bubba in the oven" "in awl of our rainbow bubba"
OMG I just spit out my water when I read your post, especially the "in awl of our rainbow bubba" part. :rofl:

kamkardash
Informer
Informer

Post by kamkardash »

Has anyone noticed that in the thumbnail for her 4-6 week update video, it says, "First Pregnancy"? How could she disrespect rainbow orb bubbaz like that?!

contourmytoe
Learner
Learner

Post by contourmytoe »

She’s acting like the first woman to ever get preggo. No, we don’t want to hear your biweekly symptoms. Pretty soon she’s going to be showing us her pregnancy poops cause she’s that nasty.
She thinks she’s something special and that her baby is the chosen one lol. I bet she will have her hand on her bump 24/7, right now she doesn’t have a bump it’s just her fat.
She pulls into Starbucks: “hi yes do you have any strawwwls for pregnant ladies?”
Target: “any deals for pregnant ladies?”
At her friends wedding she’s going to be such a pain in the ass.
Around Christmas too she’s going to be insufferable.
Imagine the poor doctor that has to look at her vag and deliver the baby uhhhhhhh ewwww.
BubbaliciousOrbGremlin and YerrAFatTittiedBitch

Return to “Megan Leigh”