True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaBadNewsForViews & Yerrnotvloggingbella - pt 50

Post by HolyPoly »

SapphireJewel21 wrote:
HolyPoly wrote:Image

Nah. He really was pissed or she wouldn’t have used that whiny, annoying baby voice as he walked away from her. :rofl:

I can’t wait for the divorce vlog announcement!
If they do get divorced it will be at the hands of Anthony, not Megan. Megan will stay with him even if he cheats (which I’m sure he will cheat some more once they’re married) and treats her poorly everyday, because she can’t handle being alone.
We’re all aware Rat would be the one to file for divorce. Mega would still have to address it on her channel. And for that, I can’t wait :)))))

Her minions will go after him like they did that one time he went to California for Bella, but later returned to his sugar mama.

Yiskah
Learner
Learner

Post by Yiskah »

sisinikkole wrote:miss devoted catholic is having sex before marriage :o won't say where her honeymoon destination is but will talk about an obvious sin in the Catholic Church.
Exactly my point! I don't care either way, it's none of my business what one does, but own it if you are, geez.

Is it bad I think her shoes are horrid but her mom's dress (my opinion of the mom as a person is a different issue) while a little much is gorgeous? But, I though her colors were black, white and gray? You know black and white mixed together. I'm surprised it wasn't teal. :roll: it's one of my favorite but it's like she ruined it. lol

For someone who's praying for a baby, she sounded so pissed it was negative. Because how would she fit into her dress Y'all?!

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

How do you mess up your BC after years of taking it?

I see we got a Britneyandbaby junior over here! ..Ol lying ass!! :roll:

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

These types of shots make my stomach turn. It looks like she opened her jaw so wide, it unhinged from her face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biancajayyy
Debater
Debater

Post by biancajayyy »

he literally threw a hissy fit and went on his phone at his own wedding tasting...and she sits there begging him
to be present after it.....how tragic

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

Wow she’s really patrolling the comments on this one lol liking most of them and I see zero negative comments

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

omg shes a literal psychopath. you guys are always right. even when i think ur being dramaticc it turns out ... shes a lunatic

MCH97
Debater
Debater

Post by MCH97 »

I was just looking at the comments too. So many minions so disappointed she isn’t pregnant. I ended up commenting about the fact that she took the wrong test. I could have gone into detail about ovulation and implanting but clearly she has no clue how that works.

Mszvee
Talker
Talker

Post by Mszvee »

Are her wedding colors really black white & gray?! How boring

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

is this one of you guys?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Post by Guest »

Dead

Post by Guest »

Of fucking course she is going to experience those types of symptoms. She skipped her birth control. She shocked her body. Nausea, spotting, cramping, all that stuff is normal for starting your period or skipping BC. She is literally so dramatic. I would bet money that she either A skipped her birth control for vlog content or B skipped it without telling Anthony so she could try to get knocked up. Or both.

missblossom

Post by missblossom »

I personally can't wait to see how much she balloons up when she gets pregnant.

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

Mszvee wrote:Are her wedding colors really black white & gray?! How boring Image

Right?? How is there not at least one pop of color??

ackaok
Debater
Debater

Post by ackaok »

Did they really go out to eat for breakfast, have lunch/tasting at the venue, then went out to eat for dinner?? But it was her medication causing the weight gain right? :rofl:

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

Mszvee wrote:Are her wedding colors really black white & gray?! How boring Image

MCH97
Debater
Debater

Post by MCH97 »

EmmasMommy wrote:

Wait what happened to her ever famous PoPs Of TeAL ?! Lol

Bsweet27
Informer
Informer

Post by Bsweet27 »

She cant handle working at the salon a few days a week and plan her wedding, but thinks she can handle the first trimester of pregnancy and planning a wedding.. girl has NO idea what the first trimester of pregnancy is even like! You are sick and nauseaus every single day. Some women even throw up after every single meal! Why cant she just wait a few more months until the wedding is over with and not have so much on her plate to be able to deal with pregnancy and how much it takes out of you.. Ant said she wont be showing by 5 months? She thinks she can still fit into her dress? I couldnt even fit into jeans by the second month! Let alone month 5! Cant imagine having fit into a wedding dress then and spend the entire day on my feet at such a big event like my own wedding! She is going insane

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

Bsweet27 wrote:She cant handle working at the salon a few days a week and plan her wedding, but thinks she can handle the first trimester of pregnancy and planning a wedding.. girl has NO idea what the first trimester of pregnancy is even like! You are sick and nauseaus every single day. Some women even throw up after every single meal! Why cant she just wait a few more months until the wedding is over with and not have so much on her plate to be able to deal with pregnancy and how much it takes out of you.. Ant said she wont be showing by 5 months? She thinks she can still fit into her dress? I couldnt even fit into jeans by the second month! Let alone month 5! Cant imagine having fit into a wedding dress then and spend the entire day on my feet at such a big event like my own wedding! She is going insane
Haha if she’s lucky like me her first trimester nausea will last throughout the whole pregnancy! I was down 20lbs full term lol good fun. She can’t handle it.

Wildflower_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wildflower_ »

It’s really a shame that there are women out there who want to be and deserve to be a mother so much more than this psychopath and can’t, and here she is probably purposefully messing with her birth control to have “pregnancy scares” for views. Now that her wedding is getting closer I wouldn’t be surprised if we see these types of videos all the time now

Return to “Megan Leigh”