Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaBadNewsForViews & Yerrnotvloggingbella - pt 50

Post by Afax0211 »

Lipstickqueen wrote::tu:
Yay continue. Nice title :respekt:
Btw your pic gives me the creeps! She’s so fregin ugly yuck. Always making the same bitchy face and blank stare. I feel like you can smell the stench through the pic of her unwashed body and hair barf. :-x
I wonder if she will try to post the vlogs With Bella for Christmas (so we hear her just not see) her wedding and do her half assed blur feature that she did on her mail after showing her address many times lol idiot. You know she’s going to find a way to profit off that wedding if it actually happens. Hopefully, sometime between now and then Maria will use this video and all this bashing Meg is doing against her so Bella isn’t allowed to go to Jersey for Christmas or be in the wedding. If Rat wants to see Bella he would have to go to Cali and see her. Maria 100% has the right to not let Mega anywhere near Bella it’s not her kid just because she ruined their family and is marrying her Daddy doesn’t mean shit. There is no reason why she needs to ever see someone else’s kid. Come on Maria keep stripping more away from Mega and give this bitch even an ounce of the bad karma she deserves !

alexandrasmm
Learner
Learner

Post by alexandrasmm »

I cannot believe how stupid Meg is and how even more disrespectful she is . She knew this was going to happen and that's why she started to open her comments up last week . She knew she would post about this after the concert so tried to make it not so obvious as she wanted to read everyone dragging Maria . Her bullshit reasoning from before for not wanting her family to read comments, but leaves this open for people to read comments about Bella's mother, potentially even Bella . Unfortunately, for Meg, regardless of Maria's reasoning, Maria has the absolute right to get Bella off youtube.

Like what the fuck will Megs mother and father think about this .I would be so ashamed of my daughter for posting that and acting so spiteful. Regardless to Maria's reasoning she can do what she wants, she is the primary care giver of Bella.

Meg is acting like they will not be allowed to see Bella again .. Maybe rat should have went to court years ago to have more rights to his child, to have more custody and visitation but instead he chose to move across the country away from Bella. That's his problem, not Maria's.

I know what it's like to be a 'step parent' and I would NEVER EVER act like this . She is fucking dumb as fuck and this will only make things worse. She goes from not speaking about anything to do with custody etc to answering questions on IG to then posting a full blown video, hyping it up and exploiting the situation.

She truly is a sad, evil, entitled, spoiled piece of shit .
Last edited by alexandrasmm on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

I’m so disappointed HandMegs Tale never makes a thread title. Meg is totally channeling her inner Serena Joy now.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum, Maria.

Afax0211
Talker
Talker

Post by Afax0211 »

Following .
Last edited by Afax0211 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

I find it hilarious that her subscribers think that taking away Meg's privileges to film and exploit Bella on Youtube is a dig at her because shes marrying Anthony, and Maria is jealous??? REALLY? :rofl: It's not like shes trying to stop the wedding, or take away visitation rights from Anthony. I wonder how her subscribers would feel if they were in Maria's shoes, and had to deal with a Meg? :roll: :roll:

I've also never seen someone get so fucking worked up because they can't film their boyfriends (I am not even going to say fiance's) child for views. Like, it's all for fucking views. She is not content with filming shit and keeping it for themselves...off the internet. She is not content with spending time with Bella without having a camera shoved in her face. I have never seen so many people get so butt hurt over this situation. :|
--guru_topics

Post by Guest »

She’s got 4 ads running on that video now....still profiting off that little girl’s situation.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

So Meg answered a tweet and said this was an impulsive decision, not a court ordered one which I mean it’s not but the point is it’s not part of their written legal agreement on visitation and whatnot, so literally instead of Meg taking that and understanding it and dealing with it like an adult she acts out like a child in time out and bullies Maria and gets her minions to insult her for her ego. Did she ever stop to
Realize that since this is basically just Maria’s preference that if she had acted in a civil manner and respect her wishes she actually may have been able to film Bella in their wedding video? I’m sure there was a greater possibility than her never having that option to even ask now. What an actual moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

The same shit is gonna happen again. I want to find the vlog where she said she can't film Bella, then rat restarted his channel filming Bella to get around it and Meg will start to film Bella again.
I know she does a lot of shitty things, especially with Grey, but holy shit this is really a new rock bottom.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

How do her minions not see that this whole act is for views? Literally the only thing that has changed is she can’t upload the videos to YouTube. She can still take pics and videos. She just can’t post them!

The fact that she was hyping up this bad news and is trash talking Bella’s mother is making Meg look like trailer trash. The people supporting her are also trash.

Post by Guest »

She’s got a lifetime of misery ahead of her though. She will be drug in court next time as his “wife.” Court ordered mental health evaluations, hearings, trials...it’s expensive and taxing on even a good marriage. You’re just seeing a small snippet of what domestic courts are full of. Lots of Meg’s out there and rats being jerks and kids caught in the middle.

It’s very sad and even sadder she thinks it is ok to air it on social media for asspats and views.

Afax0211
Talker
Talker

Post by Afax0211 »

PI88NK wrote:So Meg answered a tweet and said this was an impulsive decision, not a court ordered one which I mean it’s not but the point is it’s not part of their written legal agreement on visitation and whatnot, so literally instead of Meg taking that and understanding it and dealing with it like an adult she acts out like a child in time out and bullies Maria and gets her minions to insult her for her ego. Did she ever stop to
Realize that since this is basically just Maria’s preference that if she had acted in a civil manner and respect her wishes she actually may have been able to film Bella in their wedding video? I’m sure there was a greater possibility than her never having that option to even ask now. What an actual moron.

Mega needs to go back to school and learn some basic vocabulary ! Impulse means act on instinct, without thinking decisions through. That couldn’t be more wrong Maria has given this a lot of thought and has told her for years she didn’t want Bella to be filmed and put on the internet. So, it’s not an impulsive decision by any means. Nice try Meg once again your stupidity is shining.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Also, Meg started dating Ant when she was around 18/19. She knew about the court battles and knew Ant would always have a child with Maria. What 19 year old would want to deal with that? She's acting like she is the victim, but she knew what she was getting into when she started dating Ant.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

Manic Meg:
"Shes doing it out of spite"....
"But, we have to respect her mothers decision!"
"It sucks, we've always filmed her!"
"I want to do vlogcember!"
"But I cannot commit to that!"
"Blame it on Bella's mother!"
"I don't want to have to cut Bella out of the vlogs, (because it's too much work and I suck at editing!)"
"Were going to have to exclude her from the videos *cue the crying!*...(but we still get to see her, but its really not enough!)"
"This is our time now!"
"We just want the best for Bella!"
"I just want to be the best role model for her!"
--guru_topics

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Crocodile Tears

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

I'm sure Meg was going to do a whole big thing with Bella during the ceremony with vows to her about being her stepmom, but now that she can't film it and show everyone she's not. Middle child Meg only does things if she can be praised as the center of attention. Poor Jan.

fashionnic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fashionnic »

ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS PUTTING THAT LITTLE CHILD ON THE INTERNET! Seriously, you are going to make a whole video about this BREAKING NEWS and cry and pretend the world is ending???? GET A FUCKING GRIP, YOU NUT BAG!
You still get to see her and take photos/videos of her - you just can't post it on the internet!! WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?! Holy shit, get over yourself.
:FU:

thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer

Post by thecitylightsburn »

It’s comical because I think Maria knew what she was doing. She knew Meg’s wedding was coming up, and they wanted to do Christmas vlogs; so she probably planned this and delivered it to ruin their plans. You go girl if that’s the case.

We all know you’re not crying because you won’t be able to film her, you’re crying because you considered that poor little girl your cash cow. You’re not fooling anyone. Im
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

The truth is that... Airports have seen more sincere kisses than wedding chapels,
and hospitals have heard more sincere prayers than church.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Meg's acting like this came out of nowhere, but Maria's obviously never been comfortable with having her daughter on YouTube. And Meg's minions are idiots for comparing her vlogs to Maria's Instagram photos - there's a big difference between a mother posting photos of her daughter on her social media and a wannabe stepmother using a kid for views. Just look at this vlog... not only did Meg hype it up on Instagram and Snapchat, she of course had to put *emotional* in the title.

Even if Maria is doing this out of spite, who cares. If I had to deal with Anthony and Meg as "co-parents" (I hate that Meg uses that word), I would do things out of spite too.

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

LMAO
she’s crying because Bella can’t be in a couple vlogs over the winter!?! That is hilarious, she’s really crying for missing out on the money for those vlogcember vlogs hahahaha

Return to “Megan Leigh”