YerrYoutubeCareerIsOver & MegaDesperateForAHusband

Mar2015
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

YerrYoutubeCareerIsOver & MegaDesperateForAHusband

Post by Mar2015 »

it was time for a new thread so here we go!!

Melea22
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: YerrYoutubeCareerIsOver & MegaDesperateForAHusband

Post by Melea22 »

She opened the comments on her vlog “ how to make a website” ! I only see 11 comments on their e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melea22
Debater
Debater

Post by Melea22 »

Melea22 wrote:She opened the comments on her vlog “ how to make a website” ! I only see 11 comments on their e

*there lol sorry

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

So Rat is just gonna let her use Bella's face on the intro and on her MERCH ? :roll: Maria should care and fucking say something . Or megs parents should just straight up tell her she's fucking nuts

ANicole28
Learner
Learner

Post by ANicole28 »

It would be a cold day in hell if some girl who pretends to be my child’s step mother would put her face on a T-shirt for profit. This just goes to show how much she is NOT a parent because she would never think that was ok if she had her own kids.

Katka53
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Katka53 »

Hey guys, i’ve never posted anything but now i have a question and im sorry if someone else already answered it but, where is ants sister?? And Bubba??

Rachelann8
Debater
Debater

Post by Rachelann8 »

Melea22 wrote:
Melea22 wrote:She opened the comments on her vlog “ how to make a website” ! I only see 11 comments on their e

*there lol sorry

She opened them after she got her initial rush of views, so people wouldn't call out that its a sponsored video. She didn't have a disclaimer in her beauty video she posted that was clearly sponsored and I called her out on it and everyone was hounding me that it wasn't sponsored because she always says it is :roll: . Today, days later she finally put it at the bottom of the description bar that it was in fact a sponsored video. She should have posted that it was sponsored the SAME DAY as she posted the video because in fact she is leading her subscribers on to believe it isn't a sponsored video when it was all along. But she's deciding to wait until the majority of people have already watched it and won't notice that she added that after the fact. Same thing as that website video, she waits days to open the comments so people won't get on her ass about it being sponsored.

Rachelann8
Debater
Debater

Post by Rachelann8 »

lotus wrote:So Rat is just gonna let her use Bella's face on the intro and on her MERCH ? :roll: Maria should care and fucking say something . Or megs parents should just straight up tell her she's fucking nuts
I 100% agree but Meg is more than likely paying his child support for Bella, so I'm sure she doesn't care because it will bring in money (probably pennies but I disgress) so Meg can continue to pay it for that dead beat.

Mar2015
Debater
Debater

Post by Mar2015 »

Katka53 wrote:Hey guys, i’ve never posted anything but now i have a question and im sorry if someone else already answered it but, where is ants sister?? And Bubba??
I'm actually really wondering that too, doesn't rat have a brother too?

Winowhiner
Learner
Learner

Post by Winowhiner »

This may be gross, but look who we are talking about. I bet Meg's time of month is the nastiest thing ever. Like she is so lazy, she doesn't change her pads or tampons regularly and doesn't shower and just smells like rotten period. So gross. But true. When she said it was her time of month, I threw up in my mouth.

reginageorgeGG
Talker
Talker

Post by reginageorgeGG »

Mar2015 wrote:
Katka53 wrote:Hey guys, i’ve never posted anything but now i have a question and im sorry if someone else already answered it but, where is ants sister?? And Bubba??
Yes, but his brother is in the Air Force and is stationed in Arizona. He’s about to deploy actually. But nobody has seen Jade since vlogcember, clearly there’s family drama.

Post by Guest »

Rachelann8 wrote:
lotus wrote:So Rat is just gonna let her use Bella's face on the intro and on her MERCH ? :roll: Maria should care and fucking say something . Or megs parents should just straight up tell her she's fucking nuts
I 100% agree but Meg is more than likely paying his child support for Bella, so I'm sure she doesn't care because it will bring in money (probably pennies but I disgress) so Meg can continue to pay it for that dead beat.

i doubt he's on child support. Maria is that wanna be super ex that doesn't hold you accountable for anything.

Mar2015
Debater
Debater

Post by Mar2015 »

reginageorgeGG wrote:
Mar2015 wrote:
Yes, but his brother is in the Air Force and is stationed in Arizona. He’s about to deploy actually. But nobody has seen Jade since vlogcember, clearly there’s family drama.
ah!! okay I've been out of the loop for awhile. Clearly there is drama...but I'm sure Meg and Rat create the drama

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

I wonder what happened with Jade. Must have been a fight between her and Anthony or her and Meg.

PlainJane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PlainJane »

why does the reflection look like she completely pulled over to take this picture? Lol

Duckdressing89
Debater
Debater

Post by Duckdressing89 »

ackaok wrote:why does the reflection look like she completely pulled over to take this picture? Lol
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/rpjGDgW.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>rpjGDgW</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Even her nose looks fat. I didn’t think that was possible.

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

I tweeted Megan about asking Maria and was ignored, typical Meg not caring about anything but her $$$ and the image of her little imaginary family with a kid that isn’t even hers. :roll:

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

Hmmm...the thing is, Megan has gotten away with exploiting Bella in her vlogs AND using her face for her intro so I'm guessing no1 is saying "no" to her. She will continue to use Bella and I have a feeling neither Rat nor Maria are telling her not too. Let's be real, Rat is doing it because he knows Meg will pay for things and Maria is probably thinking the same thing.
In GG We Trust

Prettypinksparkly
Talker
Talker

Post by Prettypinksparkly »

Meg will literally put herself in debt taking care of everyone else before herself. When will she realize that this isn’t real love? Ant’s got his baby mama, siblings and in laws all mooching off meg. He hasn’t even given her any promise that he will marry her, they have no kids of their own, is this girl really THAT desperate? She really doesn’t see she’s being used. I hope she wakes up before he leaves her flat broke and at her lowest.

lcv_97
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lcv_97 »

Did anybody see this? Last updated 4 days ago. Image

Return to “Megan Leigh”