Carry on :D

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross (Weiner) - Part 4

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Oh hell, he will be peeing his pants that he got a fourth thread. We need to password protect the forum so that dunce can't read here.

hollygolt
Talker
Talker

Post by hollygolt »

Charles wouldn't have any video content if it weren't for GG. BTW, that Kayleb Alexander seems like a sweetie, which so much more going for him than Charles. And a lot less to start with. If Charles didn't feel so ENTITLED without doing a damn thing maybe he could have more too, but he doesn't have the strength of character to try to really work toward something, sugar daddy or no sugar daddy.

dyemypubes
Talker
Talker

Post by dyemypubes »

No way! I want him to create an account (he could easily contact the mods/admins privately to verify that it's him and not some troll) and join the discussion! It would be different, wouldn't it?

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dyemypubes wrote:No way! I want him to create an account (he could easily contact the mods/admins privately to verify that it's him and not some troll) and join the discussion! It would be different, wouldn't it?
Yeah, but that lazy smug ass uses this place to get ideas for his videos. I think the idea well should dry up and he should return to buying his Chinese crap even though he begged us all not to buy knockoffs because of child labor in sweatshops. Chuck has such conviction! Yessir, he's a man of his word. :rofl:

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

dyemypubes wrote:No way! I want him to create an account (he could easily contact the mods/admins privately to verify that it's him and not some troll) and join the discussion! It would be different, wouldn't it?
We would be happy if Charles contacted us to verify it was him and to join in the discussion :) PLs feel free to get in touch :tu:

Tuxx64
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuxx64 »

I actually think that Charles looks way better than the other "sugarbaby".

LewdContent
Talker
Talker

Post by LewdContent »

Tuxx64 wrote:I actually think that Charles looks way better than the other "sugarbaby".
Did you make an account just so you could say this, Charles?

Seriously though, Kayleb's facial features are a lot more aesthetically pleasing, symmetrical, and he has those gorgeous unique heterochromatic eyes. He's also fixed his teeth in the past few months. His skin is sooo much better than Charles too, healthy and young looking (probably because he eats a diet that isn't just cookies and muffins)

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LewdContent wrote:
Tuxx64 wrote:I actually think that Charles looks way better than the other "sugarbaby".

Seriously though, Kayleb's facial features are a lot more aesthetically pleasing, symmetrical, and he has those gorgeous unique heterochromatic eyes. He's also fixed his teeth in the past few months. His skin is sooo much better than Charles too, healthy and young looking (probably because he eats a diet that isn't just cookies and muffins)
Yeah, and Kayleb doesn't have 80s skater dude hair.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Following!

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Charles Gross (Weiner) - Part 4

Post by Sarai »

He’s already done that. Check the first thread. He’s created multiple accounts on here before, all the same IP from nyc according to one mod. She said he was stalking someone for a while too. Allegedly

Eta: he got butthurt (over accusations of buying subscribers) and asked for his account to be deleted in the first thread, but I quoted some you might be able to read. He created multiple sock accounts after that, and still tried to troll posters.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Lmaoooo who came up with the thread name omg!

Anyways, this is the second video now I believe where Charles mentions going on a “date” but at 12 am.... I’m certain he’s faking and lying for another storyline but if not, does he really expect to get a rich hardworking older wealthy man to go on a date at 1 in the morning? Average citizens don’t even doing that. I’m pretty sure in that last vid with Gabe, he made up some excuse about getting stood up so that he’d hang with him only to realize Gabe has plans later on & doesn’t want Charles lol

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

Following

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Sarai wrote:
He’s already done that. Check the first thread. He’s created multiple accounts on here before, all the same IP from nyc according to one mod. She said he was stalking someone for a while too. Allegedly

Eta: he got butthurt (over accusations of buying subscribers) and asked for his account to be deleted in the first thread, but I quoted some you might be able to read. He created multiple sock accounts after that, and still tried to troll posters.
Yes he's posted on here many times under various accounts and it's really obvious when he does. One of them was hassling me.

Tuxx64
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuxx64 »

LewdContent wrote:

I am f*cking rich, why would I spend my ICONIC time to respond to losers ?
:lol:

dyemypubes
Talker
Talker

Post by dyemypubes »

LOL he doesn't use a VPN? I'm a no-name loser and even I use a VPN every time. Doesn't matter if I'm reviewing a movie or gossiping about YouTube stars or insulting a powerful politician, I don't want that shit traced back to the real me.

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

The rumor about him locking himself in the bathroom and trying to drown the dog have been circulating since EONS... like even back when his vids were actually good a year ago, ppl were saying that. And I mean... what kind of "proof" could you possibly have over something like that. All I have to say is if it is true, shame on him cuz that's insane. Like actual lock him up and throw the key in the bathtub insane.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

Tuxx64 wrote:
LewdContent wrote:

I am f*cking rich, why would I spend my ICONIC time to respond to losers ?
:lol:
Greetings PeePee face.
If your Dad dies and your mother and sister handle his will and decide not to give you a penny based on your complete lack of giving a damn the literal loser might be you.
Do me a favor. Next time go with the ice cream truck man. Good for content.
And on here we can say fuck. Don't worry far as I know they don't demoneytize posts. Oh right. You keep saying you're fucking rich. You might be fucking the rich but we all know you aren't fucking rich.

One more thing now that I think of it. When you get the botox redone tell them to inject it into your heart. Its one muscle you'll never use in your lifetime anyway.

hydeno
Talker
Talker

Post by hydeno »

I'm surprised his doctors operate on him with his psychiatric disgnosis. He has body dismorphic disorder. Operating on bipolar patients is very dangerous especially if they're off their meds or have addiction problems

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

That's one of many reasons I don't believe he really is. Also I was posting on his videos a bit "his bipolar rants...yaadaa yaaadaa" and then boom next week that's a storyline. If he was under psychiatric care for years I would think that would have come up earlier. I think he was diagnosed Narcissistic Personality Disorder and that's a lot less sympathic or relatable to people so he's never going to admit it.

Once after he kept saying how his family is insanely close and iconic and just rattled around the apartment eating wheat thins for his 1pm breakfast I posted a comment how I felt sorry for his parents. That they never imagined spending their golden years and retirement minding this petulant man child. They tried to buy that retirement property to go live in and Charles talked them out of it and he has no intention of moving out of their current apartment. They can't move away or sell the home and travel. I'm sure there's a lot of resentment there towards him.

His next video he replied to his haterz people commenting about his parents -his parents love him and their (mine) probably are inbred drug addicts who conceived us at gas stations and should have had an abortion.

I posted that's ironic considering he's adopted some adopted children are products of rape or prostitution ....or children of addicts or mentally ill people that are unable to care for the baby. In fact given how deranged he acts and how difficult school is for him it's very likely he inherited his mental illness and intellectual limitations from his biological parent(s) and was given up for that very reason.

He made a video saying he's bullied for being adopted. Nothing is further from the truth I reversed what he said and showed his hypocrisy. He isn't very intelligent in his lashing out or insults since like 99% he utters totally apply to himself. Also being adopted isn't that so astonishingly rare or exceptional. Many many people are. My grandfather was a POC adopted by a white couple and my best friend in HS was.

Return to “Charles Gross”