Charles Gross (Weiner) - Part 4

nopenevernah
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross (Weiner) - Part 4

Post by nopenevernah »

I can’t think of another youtuber who is hated this much. His ~fans~ are all young dumbasses who live in small cities and don’t understand what an interesting life or wealth really are. I doubt he’s really stopped by fans too often in NYC because I doubt locals watch him. I don’t think anyone knows who he is based on his channel and he never goes out, so it’s not like people are introduced to him at parties.

I’m not really shocked that a ~hater~ confronted him in person. NY’ers are more outspoken and while I’m not part of the gay community, I imagine most laugh at him. I just get shocked that he never takes the real crtisism - being called phony, a liar, etc to heart and tries to change for the better. Instead he only hears the unimportant critisism - his ring is stupid so he had to get rid of it, the dot on his nose is big so he needs to get treatments etc. That’s one of his main problems, imo. He’s too obsessed with the minor, materialistic bullshit instead of focusing on what really matters. If so many people are calling you out, even in person, maybe you should focus on being honest and genuine so people stop calling you phony.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

iMarri wrote:Also, can someone tell me, who's a frequent follower of Charles, a recept update about his life? Used to always watch his videos. But now I'm sick and tired of his content. Always the same shit. :roll:
well it is the same shit so theres not much to update you on lol i stopped watching recently as well. he sold his hermes bags, got a cartier love bracelet, had a "life coach" for about a week and has gained about 30 pounds :tu:

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

nopenevernah wrote:I can’t think of another youtuber who is hated this much. His ~fans~ are all young dumbasses who live in small cities and don’t understand what an interesting life or wealth really are. ...

Have you heard of train wreck on YouTube called Gaygod/Matthew Lush, per chance?

postmatesandpasta
Talker
Talker

Post by postmatesandpasta »

But he’s not like the other thirsty gay boys his age...right :rofl:

He tweeted this right after posting that video btw, psycho hypocrite back at it again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

ApplesThatRead wrote:
sceptres wrote:Charles knows he's not living his best life and he's REALLY bothered by it. The way he acts, complaining and bitching all the time, having anxiety and mental health problems confirms this. Let's be honest, he'd LOVE to be living alone in NYC, he'd love to have friends, he'd love to be famous, having a partner etc, but he can't and that's why he's so bitter and depressed all the time. His life is going nowhere, he's in limbo and that bothers him.
^Pretty much lol.

Idk who confronted him, but tbh I don't think it'd be someone from GG. Honestly if I saw him in public, I would not acknowledge it. Youtube or not, Charles is a complete stranger and he could be any level of crazy stalker psycho. We all know Charles has obsessive tendencies and it's not like he's busy, he has all the time in the world to follow you back to your home :rofl: My real, daily life personally does not need drama/negativity from associating with someone like that.

As for all the ppl telling him how to handle it... like, honestly all I would have said is "Really, why do you feel that way?" and if what they had to say is true & valid, well that's that. Even Trisha Paytas doesn't get hate comments in public and she had 100 layers of c*m on her face so you know you've got some changes you need to make when random people don't even like you. He need to think less about blaming other ppl for how they feel and think about what it is HE does that make people feel a certain way about him, like stop being such a victim and make changes.

It is nice he is eating more and exercising tho. Looks like he is beginning to put more effort into being attractive.
I very much doubt he's using that equipment. He had somebody paint his room. There was no life coach. He's still hostile toward his sister. His manic episodes are showing up again. He has no taste of his own, he mimics others. And to whomever told him he was fake and a poser, thank you. Because that's the real Gross. He has not changed at all. I think someone actually did insult him because the usual empty accounts adoring him showed up. He jump cuts to fool people into thinking he does this and that. No negativity my naturally flabby ass.
He probably porked out on food after that happened at the post office.
He completely ruined his hair the tips are like straw, breaking from all the curling. His eating is why he's breaking out. And he wears makeup to film. He's such a lier.
I came back after the holidays and was amused at people thinking he had improved. B.S.

postmatesandpasta
Talker
Talker

Post by postmatesandpasta »

He’s now saying that he needs a “vacay” like his life isn’t already a huge vacation in itself. A vacation from what? Sleeping all day and ordering postmates?
I also agree with whoever said he’s easily manipulated. A few comments about his weight on here and he goes and buys a full blown work out machine for his bedroom. LMFAO he is so insecure. I knew this all along though, back when he used this false vibrato and claimed that he had such thick skin and that nothing ever bothered him, that he knows he’s so hot and rich. You can say whatever you want but it doesn’t count unless your actions follow suit.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

postmatesandpasta wrote:He’s now saying that he needs a “vacay” like his life isn’t already a huge vacation in itself. A vacation from what? Sleeping all day and ordering postmates?
I also agree with whoever said he’s easily manipulated. A few comments about his weight on here and he goes and buys a full blown work out machine for his bedroom. LMFAO he is so insecure. I knew this all along though, back when he used this false vibrato and claimed that he had such thick skin and that nothing ever bothered him, that he knows he’s so hot and rich. You can say whatever you want but it doesn’t count unless your actions follow suit.

A vacation? After the many many times he’s mentioned how much he hates traveling and how much anxiety he gets. I figured something was up he kept harpering over his parents travel and that one trip to Mexico he actually went on, but from the moment he was able to stay home alone, he hasn’t traveled with family, friends, etc. the closest he’s came is that one night at the Viceroy and when he went to LA for literally less than 24 hours for a podcast interview. Jamie and his parents have traveled all over, what is he planning to do another staycation? I don’t think he could “handle” a real vacation, he can barely leave the house further than the upper west side.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

postmatesandpasta wrote:He’s now saying that he needs a “vacay” like his life isn’t already a huge vacation in itself. A vacation from what? Sleeping all day and ordering postmates?
It was me. I've did it with the first floor comments and Earl.

Some of the comments he made on that idiotic rant video where he ran through the streets saying haters buy him birkins and keep talking about his eating he's naturally thin and can stuff his face ect were after my comments hammering about him becoming diabetic and his 'wealth" (the irony is he has proven he's not naturally thin and his wealth- which was obvious to me-is actually middle class, and his birkins have been sold to sustain his Barilla pasta and girl jewelry splurges.... since haters and viewers earn him now like $450 a wk) also my remarks about his parents being never expecting to support him for life, knowing the status quota how they'll spend their retirement and in the twilight years rather than having someone to support them emotionally, financially and physically in their dottage- they will be worrying about their life long burden Charlie.

I don't feel bad since this pos says - repeatedly- that poor people and ugly people don't deserve love and literally gives nothing back to anyone. As I mentioned my grandpa was a very poor POC adopted by white people and worked hard his entire life and donated to charity. This sack of crap acts like his situation is the worst cross to bear ever and treats anyone less privileged like garbage. Fck that!

He's very easy to manipulate. He's a toy. He dances. We can tell him what to do next.

nopenevernah
Talker
Talker

Post by nopenevernah »

I only made it halfway through his video - first he talked about how he’s working out and his sister loves to work out but then dissed the youtubers who talk about working out because *they’re* pretentious. Then he said “don’t waste money” and talked jibberish.
Then he said he wishes he was a kid again - being able to go to sleep without any responsibility. Buddy you literally have no responsibilities. You act like you have a stressful day when you have an ~errand~ ie prancing around a clothing store. Then I had to turn it off. What a delusional loser. I had to stop watching.

One person can tell him he has a dot on his nose and he will get skin treatments. But everyone keeps telling me how stupid he sounds whenever he says “as long as you’re not hurting animals” while showing off his leather bags, yet he can’t stop saying it.

Ugh

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

It's so bizarre to me that they hired a dog walker. He literally does nothing all day, he can't take Julie out for 10 minutes? So weird. Maybe he's depressed, honestly. He has no motivation, he only wears sweatpants, he never sets up his filming equipment anymore, he doesn't even go out. Instead of paying a gym membership he bought an ugly "gazelle" thing to exercise in his already cluttered room. So weird. Just, so weird. No words.

kikicoco
Informer
Informer

Post by kikicoco »

He is mentally ill.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Anyone who's not an idiot knowing they had dwindling views due to stale content and no social interaction would have chosen to join a gym so they could get fodder for videos about assholes they've run into, pet peeves, potential crushes....instead of buying some home elliptical to create further isolation. Not this dumbass. Also it's going to be really hard for him to depop that in a month.

Cowbway
Informer
Informer

Post by Cowbway »

ApplesThatRead wrote:
poshspice88 wrote:Of course the Grosses have a washer and dryer in their apartment. We’ve seen vlogs of him doing his laundry, calling his father and asking him to put his clothes in the dryer for him. Their laundry closet is off the kitchen in the hallway, it’s a front loading stacked set.

A sponsored video will not only give him some free services, but will also include a one time payment . A good sponsorship can pay anywhere from $5k to 20k plus. Charles prob got $200.
Sounds about right. A CPV for Charlene... mmm (0.7*20,000 views average)/5 = 280 dollars would be a fair rate for him where in contrast Trisha Paytas would be making ~6k in one of those adam & eve videos (probably more if she has a history of increasing sales).

Tbh I honestly thought the whole thing wasn't offensive like his 2017 "Hey, I'm fucking psycho" journey was but it was still fake af and dumb. You love cleaning and laundry... yet you literally do neither? You lay at home all day yet your family pays for a cleaning service. You're literally doing nothing but laying in your bed yet laundry is so much for you that.. ugh.

Some days I feel like lying in my bed and legit just not doing anything, being a bum, and then I think about Charles and get up immediately :rofl:

Idk, I feel like people deep down KNOW when they aren't living "right". They're liars, bums, leeches, snakes. I think Charles knows he's trash and no doctor/surgeon wants a mediocre looking underweight, underemployed 22 year with almost no friends, no hobbies, and no "interesting" aspect of his life at all. Charles is always looking for snakes because he himself is a bad/two-faced friend. He's always dissing Cartier because he wants to wear it too. Complains his dates are boring because he's actually the one whose boring.

Sidenote how DULL do you have to be in life to order a salad, no toppings, no dressing just lettuce in a bowl with a fork? Yet he wonders why his dates suck.... gee, I wonder what the common denominator is.

This comment!!!!!!

Cowbway
Informer
Informer

Post by Cowbway »

sceptres wrote:It's so bizarre to me that they hired a dog walker. He literally does nothing all day, he can't take Julie out for 10 minutes? So weird. Maybe he's depressed, honestly. He has no motivation, he only wears sweatpants, he never sets up his filming equipment anymore, he doesn't even go out. Instead of paying a gym membership he bought an ugly "gazelle" thing to exercise in his already cluttered room. So weird. Just, so weird. No words.

I'm sure his parents hired the dog walker after returning home for the umpteenth time and finding dog shit and piss all over the house because Charles sleeps till 4 pm. I wonder how long they'll put up with his ways now that he's down to the dregs on the money his grandma left him that he forced them to turn over to him. If he discovers you might like something you first thought you hated, then he should hit up Taylor Goldblatt and go to dinner. At least GayMoney has an unlimited trust fund due to the car crash that killed his mother and he still worships Charles. They have so much in common it's not even funny. And at least Taylor has a hot body. As far as hooking up, it's nothing a couple of brown paper bags and some duct tape couldn't fix for either of them.

Cowbway
Informer
Informer

Post by Cowbway »

sceptres wrote:It's so bizarre to me that they hired a dog walker. He literally does nothing all day, he can't take Julie out for 10 minutes? So weird. Maybe he's depressed, honestly. He has no motivation, he only wears sweatpants, he never sets up his filming equipment anymore, he doesn't even go out. Instead of paying a gym membership he bought an ugly "gazelle" thing to exercise in his already cluttered room. So weird. Just, so weird. No words.

I'm sure his parents hired the dog walker after returning home for the umpteenth time and finding dog shit and piss all over the house because Charles sleeps till 4 pm. I wonder how long they'll put up with his ways now that he's down to the dregs on the money his grandma left him that he forced them to turn over to him. If he discovers you might like something you first thought you hated, then he should hit up Taylor Goldblatt and go to dinner. At least GayMoney has an unlimited trust fund due to the car crash that killed his mother and he still worships Charles. They have so much in common it's not even funny. And at least Taylor has a hot body. As far as hooking up, it's nothing a couple of brown paper bags and some duct tape couldn't fix for either of them.

Post by Guest »

Hes too poor to afford treadmill,elliptical or a gym membership.Gazelles are cheap and ugly.noone in 2018 uses those.

Planet fitness is more in his price range lol

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

hermesbirkin wrote:Hes too poor to afford treadmill,elliptical or a fancier gym. Gazelles are cheap and ugly.noone in 2018 uses those.

OMG you're right that machine is online $122 lmfao.

I wonder if his parents are scared of when they die Charles retardedly blowing through any inheritance on a bag or watch in months, like he did his college fund/inheritance from dead grandma , then Jamie having to take on supporting him since they'll be dead.

He is 176.5% delusional if he thinks he can be a trophy husband to a doctor. Um sweetie they go for people who also have an education and/careers, that are caring and social like they are. He had no education, work history, no money, and is rude and weird af. He isn't attractive enough to overlook any of that repellant bullshit.

Maybe after Slava reaches the time limit to get his green card and divorces Glitterforever17 maybe he be her next gay husband. She doesn't mind supporting a farce spouse.

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

Delet This wrote:
hermesbirkin wrote:Hes too poor to afford treadmill,elliptical or a fancier gym. Gazelles are cheap and ugly.noone in 2018 uses those.

OMG you're right that machine is online $122 lmfao.

I wonder if his parents are scared of when they die Charles retardedly blowing through any inheritance on a bag or watch in months, like he did his college fund/inheritance from dead grandma , then Jamie having to take on supporting him since they'll be dead.

He is 176.5% delusional if he thinks he can be a trophy husband to a doctor. Um sweetie they go for people who also have an education and/careers, that are caring and social like they are. He had no education, work history, no money, and is rude and weird af. He isn't attractive enough to overlook any of that repellant bullshit.

Maybe after Slava reaches the time limit to get his green card and divorces Glitterforever17 maybe he be her next gay husband. She doesn't mind supporting a farce spouse.

His parents most likely will leave their money in a trust that will be distributed to Charles by some sort of lawyer or maybe even Jamie... They know he would blow through it so they likely wouldnt make that mistake.

Post by Guest »

I get that Charles is mentally ill, but there is no excuse for his parents to let him continue to be an unproductive human being. They helped create this mess by giving in and it's damaging him. He's been out of high school for 4 years with a 1 semester stint at college 3 years ago. It's already unhealthy at 22 years old to be doing nothing, but at 32 he'll be so entrenched in his ways and dysfunction that I can't fathom the damage. I know Charles is willful, but they ought to call his bluff and give him the option between work and school or be kicked out. Give him 3 months to either secure a job or enroll in classes. He can start off part time and if he doesn't pony up, then force him to go it alone and see how far his YT money takes him. Sounds harsh but it's the loving thing to do. Doubt he could hack it for more than 3 weeks on his own -- 3 days is more like it. I guess they've resigned themselves to Charles being dependent on them, and later Jaime, for life.

nopenevernah
Talker
Talker

Post by nopenevernah »

FYI in case you’re confused about the weird paparazzi/“people keep taking my pictures” story.

Trisha Paytas did a video about calling the paparazzi to get her picture taken. The video even has the same exact title. We know he’s super obsessed with Trisha. So he’s creating this new storyline because she’s the latest person he’s trying to mimick. He always thinks he’s on the same level as the people he stans; delusional mother fucker.

He literally took these pics and is trying to pretend it was paparazzi. This lie is really over the top.

Return to “Charles Gross”