Charles Gross (Weiner) - Part 4

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross (Weiner) - Part 4

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Delet This wrote:"I'm so flattered by guru gossips comments and threads! It makes me feel relevant and is so flattering!" one minute later threatens to DOX users.

ok dumbass. Ignoring his usual unconsistent and remedial logic. What the fck is he gonna dox us for? Saying he's ugly and poor and boring. Bitch it's true. Second what the game plan. Do you intend to call our parents/offices/cells and say we shouldn't say that? We're wrong you are a gorgeous rich exciting skinny legend? Will you demand a retraction? GTFO with this stupid threat you insecure anteater looking KMart dressing mf.
:clap: :clap: Exactly!

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

We are on page 55. Shall we make a part 5? Name suggestions? Charles is going to be so flattered and pop a boner knowing he got another thread. Haha little does he realize for the longest time his thread laid dormat and quite.

nopenevernah
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by nopenevernah »

Charles Gross: from Hermes to TJ MAxx?

smc900
Learner
Learner

Post by smc900 »

Does anyone know what price he sold his Birkins for? (Sorry if that’s been posted already)

I started watching C when I became interested in luxury bags. His old videos talking about them were actually helpful. Fast forward to now - omg it’s almost too sad to watch. Where is his family? why do they let him YouTube? you can literally see his mental state deteriorate in his videos over the past year and a half.

Charles - if you’re reading this (and I bet you are). Please just take a break from YouTube. Seek some help from mental health professionals and work through your compulsive lying issues, and need for attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dyemypubes
Talker
Talker

Post by dyemypubes »

nopenevernah wrote:Charles Gross: from Hermes to TJ MAxx?

FUCKING SAVAGE. YES.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

"I do YouTube because I want to connect with people" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*literally NEVER answers comments*
*blocks half of his audience*

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE READING ABOUT YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE, DUMBASS. You just love reading about yourself because you're a vain, selfish idiot. You're not connecting with people, you're just getting a boner because people are talking about you and you THINK you're getting a little taste of what being famous is, but no, you're just a stupid YouTuber. YOU'RE NOT FAMOUS. YOU'RE NOT A KARDASHIAN.

PS.: YES to the "Hermès to TJ Maxx" title :rofl:

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

viewtopic.php?f=563&t=33419

Here's part 5! Let the flattery continue...

Cowbway
Informer
Informer

Post by Cowbway »

nopenevernah wrote:Lesbian history teacher on the top, cool gym teacher on the bottom
OMFG I'm dying!!! Lmao

Cowbway
Informer
Informer

Post by Cowbway »

ApplesThatRead wrote:Bitchy comment per usual, but I really don't think Jamie took those. He wouldn't have had her photograph him walking around looking like a lonely fat girl desperately looking for the mall's foodcourt. I mean honestly that is the saddest frown I have ever seen on a youtuber. Just goes to show you, no amount of saying "I'm happy, I love my amazing family! I'm so blessed and greatful!" can actually make you happy :( Poor Charlie. Trisha Paytas was in a more pleasant mood when that gay guy cheated on her than Charles is on a regular day skulking around the mall, friendless and poorly dressed. At least he's gaining a healthy amount of weight and exercise but damn, what the antidepressant could be wrong with him while shopping while everyone else is at school, working a job, etc? Like what could possibly make you that sad all day?

He says it's a vibe, but it's like high key depression.

"Walking around looking like a lonely fat girl desperately looking for the mall's foodcourt" LMAO you guys are on point today! I'm laughing out loud at literally every comment.

Cowbway
Informer
Informer

Post by Cowbway »

postmatesandpasta wrote::rofl: What a fucking low life! The creepy stare into the camera lense as he says he knows who we all are! LOL! You know how much time and effort needs to be put in to track somebody’s IP address and hunt them down? If that were true then he must be as desperate as we all already think he is. Him knowing who I am doesn’t change the way I feel about him :FU:

The whole therapy for eating thing was odd... I agree that he probably was hinting at an eating disorder/mental disorder.

As for him saying he’s flattered by having “4 WHOLE parts on guru gossip” that’s embarrassing. Your not flattered, you are distraught-which is why you looked all cracked out and frazzled while talking about it.

Oh, and word on the street is Youtubers NEVER admit to reading Guru Gossip or address what’s said here unless they are EXTREMELY insecure and mentally unstable.

Exactly! I could care less if he knows who I am. Big deal! It won't change the fact that I know WHAT he is.

Cowbway
Informer
Informer

Post by Cowbway »

sceptres wrote:"I do YouTube because I want to connect with people" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*literally NEVER answers comments*
*blocks half of his audience*

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE READING ABOUT YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE, DUMBASS. You just love reading about yourself because you're a vain, selfish idiot. You're not connecting with people, you're just getting a boner because people are talking about you and you THINK you're getting a little taste of what being famous is, but no, you're just a stupid YouTuber. YOU'RE NOT FAMOUS. YOU'RE NOT A KARDASHIAN.

PS.: YES to the "Hermès to TJ Maxx" title :rofl:

Comments like this are like finally being able to scratch an itch under a cast after three weeks. I just love that someone else is putting into words exactly how I feel. Make no mistake. Chacha reads every word written about him anywhere and watches every video that he's ever mentioned in. He's the biggest narcissist that I've ever come across in this world.

kikicoco
Informer
Informer

Post by kikicoco »

Imagine the mental breakdown he would have if we all just stopped commenting on here.

We are pretty much keeping u & ur channel alive!

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

can we request a mod lock this thread, please

Return to “Charles Gross”