Charles Gross (Weiner) - Part 4

hydeno
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross (Weiner) - Part 4

Post by hydeno »

nopenevernah wrote:FYI in case you’re confused about the weird paparazzi/“people keep taking my pictures” story.

Trisha Paytas did a video about calling the paparazzi to get her picture taken. The video even has the same exact title. We know he’s super obsessed with Trisha. So he’s creating this new storyline because she’s the latest person he’s trying to mimick. He always thinks he’s on the same level as the people he stans; delusional mother fucker.

He literally took these pics and is trying to pretend it was paparazzi. This lie is really over the top.
Yeah when he was explaining how he "0ut out a call" to find the pictures, was disappointed they weren't for am actual tabloid or website and decided to put them on his own channel ... it was just literally the most pathetic thing I've seen. And then at the end "making fun" of people who beg to be followed on IG when that's HIM. He sounds so desperate

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Cowbway wrote:
sceptres wrote:It's so bizarre to me that they hired a dog walker. He literally does nothing all day, he can't take Julie out for 10 minutes? So weird. Maybe he's depressed, honestly. He has no motivation, he only wears sweatpants, he never sets up his filming equipment anymore, he doesn't even go out. Instead of paying a gym membership he bought an ugly "gazelle" thing to exercise in his already cluttered room. So weird. Just, so weird. No words.

I'm sure his parents hired the dog walker after returning home for the umpteenth time and finding dog shit and piss all over the house because Charles sleeps till 4 pm. I wonder how long they'll put up with his ways now that he's down to the dregs on the money his grandma left him that he forced them to turn over to him. If he discovers you might like something you first thought you hated, then he should hit up Taylor Goldblatt and go to dinner. At least GayMoney has an unlimited trust fund due to the car crash that killed his mother and he still worships Charles. They have so much in common it's not even funny. And at least Taylor has a hot body. As far as hooking up, it's nothing a couple of brown paper bags and some duct tape couldn't fix for either of them.

ive been looking for a new "young gay in the city" to replace charlie since he has been letting his channel die a slow painful death and tried to watch taylor goldblatt and i seriously want to fucking punch taylor in his face because his nasaly ass is so annoying. if he's so damn rich why cant he take his ass to a good doctor to get sinus surgery? he always sound like he has 7 years worth of snot backed up in his nose/throat

nopenevernah
Talker
Talker

Post by nopenevernah »

Right? It’s all wild to me.

He saw Trisha’s paparazzi video and then planned the 2 part video where he would first say “I think someone’s following me. Let me know if you are a paparazzi who took pics of me today?” Followed by a second “yup it was the paparazzi. They told me” story with pics.

I didn’t even mention when he thought someone was following him because I associated that with his mental illness. But today’s video proves once again that he’s a total phony liar. It’s really beyond psycho.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

He's never had an original thought in his life. If those shots had been legit they wouldn't be five feet away from him. They wouldn't be of his back. They use close up lenses to get photos of celebs.
Charles get surgery done on your brain.
I think Jamie is really getting sick of him tagging along with her. Who wouldn't? He makes everything about him. He wastes his life being jealous of everyone. Its a joke that he says other you tubers are desperate about social media. He's the poster child for desperate. He begged people to use his code. He sells what he thinks is his charm and good looks. I think before long he'll start the plastic surgery merry go round if he can con more money out of his family.
he will never change. I see him paying for sex before long. I dont know if its his meds but he gets lapses in memory lately.
Charlene was born to do one thing. He makes people grateful they aren't like him. Of course he wouldn't have any empathy for the murdered students close to his so called age. His image is all he cares about.
How many years has he been 22 now? Photoshop is wonderful.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

It's so fascinating how he treats surgery like a casual thing he can get. Like a bag or a perfume. And it's always a surgery to enhance feminine features, because he's obsessed with feminine things. Honestly, I think every time he mentions surgery we should start to encourage it here. I can't wait until he turns into Jocelyn Wildenstein. I know you're reading this Charles, and yes I think you'd look stunning after the lip lift!!! Do it!! Book your appointment now, it would be a great vlog with many views :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kikicoco
Informer
Informer

Post by kikicoco »

I think he made that part up when he said someone was taking pictures of him.

Since we all agreed on here that it was a lie, he read it, hired Jamie to take a picture of him and made it look like it was a paparazzi photo so he can keep lying. Because that is what he does. Makes up stories, from Earl, life coach, to this.

How else would he "get" the photo? You mean to tell me the person who took it would have made the time to DM him that picture ? Come on!

You also noticed how he turned around in one of the pics? There is no way you can know someone is taking ur pics from that far away. Also the mall (i think its the mall at Columbus Circle) looked very empty... also in the last vid if im not mistaken he said he went to fedex and thats when they took the photos? Well guess what fedex is not in that mall, its across the street

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

kikicoco wrote:I think he made that part up when he said someone was taking pictures of him.

Since we all agreed on here that it was a lie, he read it, hired Jamie to take a picture of him and made it look like it was a paparazzi photo so he can keep lying. Because that is what he does. Makes up stories, from Earl, life coach, to this.

How else would he "get" the photo? You mean to tell me the person who took it would have made the time to DM him that picture ? Come on!

You also noticed how he turned around in one of the pics? There is no way you can know someone is taking ur pics from that far away. Also the mall (i think its the mall at Columbus Circle) looked very empty... also in the last vid if im not mistaken he said he went to fedex and thats when they took the photos? Well guess what fedex is not in that mall, its across the street
Some subscriber probably took the pics to send them to their friend "lol I saw that ugly freak from YouTube at the mall". Or maybe he asked Jamie to take the pics for a storyline, but it was such a quick thing in his video it doesn't even make sense if they did that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nopenevernah
Talker
Talker

Post by nopenevernah »

He went to Columbus circle with jamie but she isn’t in the pics. She obviously took them.

No subscriber took them. No paparazzi took them. You really think there’s a chance a ~fan~ took them and messaged him saying “yeah I’m the paparazzi, let me send them to you”? It’s one of his weird stories that makes zero sense.

He made it all up

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Exactly. He's so stupid. You'd think after we debunked his midnight rehab for ? storyline, family friends gifts and fake emails, Earl his sex free sugar daddy, his fake bf, his fake life coach...he'd be tired of making up outlandish lies and being embarrassed. Why would paparazzi be following him when people don't even watch his channel? Also if there was any desire for photos of him his broke ass would be selling pics of him himself. He already hinted out leaking nudes hoping for a buyer and not a damn soul was interested.

He looked disgusting slathering fistfuls of creams on his face with his claws in his close up and it's offensive he's going to get his lips done again but doesn't think he needs to touch his crooked toucan beak.

Dude your clown lips are huge, long and asymetical af they look like obese writhing slugs when you speak, your eyes are too close together and tilt down on the sides, and your face is shaped like a baseball homeplate.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

More delusion. More delusion. Let's say a subscriber did see him, took the photos, and sent them to him.....HE'S NOT FAMOUS OR HAS ANY SKILL!!!! He would be recognized for making his own work. No one chose him after a successful audition, or inventing something that changes the world. I saw Ernie Anastos on the street the other day and could care less. Lol.

postmatesandpasta
Talker
Talker

Post by postmatesandpasta »

nopenevernah wrote:Right? It’s all wild to me.

He saw Trisha’s paparazzi video and then planned the 2 part video where he would first say “I think someone’s following me. Let me know if you are a paparazzi who took pics of me today?” Followed by a second “yup it was the paparazzi. They told me” story with pics.

I didn’t even mention when he thought someone was following him because I associated that with his mental illness. But today’s video proves once again that he’s a total phony liar. It’s really beyond psycho.
The only hole in that plot line- if he KNEW these pictures were going to be taken, shouldn’t he have atleast tried not to look like a fucking BUM who just rolled out of a sleeping bag on the side of the road?! I mean.. those sweatpants are not for going out in public.

I think he either had jamie take these pics or a hater took them to laugh about him with their friends. Maybe a friend of one of those two people who called him pathetic at the post office and is gagging over it. Who knows..
“Omfg look who I saw at the mall.. he looks TRAGIC haha I can’t believe he made a video about you!!!”

Cowbway
Informer
Informer

Post by Cowbway »

kikicoco wrote:I think he made that part up when he said someone was taking pictures of him.

Yup!

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

postmatesandpasta wrote:
The only hole in that plot line- if he KNEW these pictures were going to be taken, shouldn’t he have atleast tried not to look like a fucking BUM who just rolled out of a sleeping bag on the side of the road?! I mean.. those sweatpants are not for going out in public.
But he always wears sweatpants when he goes out. It's not really out of the norm. I 100% think that Jamie took those pictures. He is desperate and begging for any way to stay "relevant". He also deleted a video on Friday. I wonder which one it was.

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:
postmatesandpasta wrote:
Those sweatpants are part of his iconic aesthetic!! :rofl:
(If I hear that word one more time on his channel, I'm gonna punch my screen.)

Definition: Aesthetics (/ɛsˈθɛtɪks/ or /iːsˈθɛtɪks/; also spelled esthetics) is a branch of philosophy that explores the nature of art, beauty, and taste, with the creation and appreciation of beauty.

Sweatpants - not art, not beautiful - and definitely exhibiting ZERO taste.

In other news - a lip lift? This poor kid - he's gonna end up on "Botched."

postmatesandpasta
Talker
Talker

Post by postmatesandpasta »

shiznitz wrote:
Lilly_paddycake wrote:
postmatesandpasta wrote:

In other news - a lip lift? This poor kid - he's gonna end up on "Botched."
idk why he’s so worried about a lip lift when he really needs a nose job and invisalign- STAT. His insecurity is really showing lately..... embarrassing!

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

The more he does, the more I actually think he could be suffering from gender dysphoria. Everything he does is to look more feminine. The lip lift now... his old 'soccer mom' hairstyle and how often he has used that to describe himself. The ass obsession, of course everyone seems to want a larger ass now but its still a very feminine obsession in todays world. The puffy face fillers...to make his face more round and plump and feminine. The bags... Of course, feminine gay guys sometimes like some of this stuff too but not to this extreme. Maybe this is part of the problems behind his obsessions and insecurities. If so, I definitely feel sorry for him and although if he wanted to transition, I'd be happy for him if thats what hes always kept pent up... I certainly would not watch him try to capitalize off of the transition and all of the nonsense that would follow. He would be even more insufferable as a woman. Olive Oil realness.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

Gurutard wrote:The more he does, the more I actually think he could be suffering from gender dysphoria. Everything he does is to look more feminine. The lip lift now... his old 'soccer mom' hairstyle and how often he has used that to describe himself. The ass obsession, of course everyone seems to want a larger ass now but its still a very feminine obsession in todays world. The puffy face fillers...to make his face more round and plump and feminine. The bags... Of course, feminine gay guys sometimes like some of this stuff too but not to this extreme. Maybe this is part of the problems behind his obsessions and insecurities. If so, I definitely feel sorry for him and although if he wanted to transition, I'd be happy for him if thats what hes always kept pent up... I certainly would not watch him try to capitalize off of the transition and all of the nonsense that would follow. He would be even more insufferable as a woman. Olive Oil realness.
Oh, he's definitely genderfluid or non-binary at least. Deep down he even may be trans, who knows.

Post by Guest »

i cant believe he not only goes out in public in sweatpants in general but that he was extra tacky and went to the Shops at Columbus Circle wearing sweatpants!

its on the verge of being upscale (here are the stores: http://www.theshopsatcolumbuscircle.com/shopping/) and really nice inside and ive never gone in there when i looked a mess.

i would have been so fucking embarrassed if i were him (or jamie if i were seen with him) walking into a store like Tumi or Stuart Weitzman dressed like i had just come from mowing the lawn.

fucking christ charles where the hell did all your nice outfits go?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Maybe he thinks wearing flimsy sweats in public with his dick jangling and flat flabby butt cheeks aquiver through the cotton blend will entice a Tom Ford lookalike Doctor.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

And they're baggy sweatpants, mind you. Those you wear around the house when you're alone. I guess skinny joggers weren't comfortable enough for him. Seriously, that outfit is absolutely hideous. No wonder Hermès SAs ignore him every time, he literally dresses like an obese redneck. And I just can't get over that bag, it's SO ugly :rofl:

Return to “Charles Gross”