Charles Gross

louise-belcher1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross

Post by louise-belcher1 »

I was watching his old videos, someone mentioned he looked like peewee herman, now i can't unsee it.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I really hope he finds a new pass time besides injecting his lips by "The Best" then changing his mind and going elsewhere. I think he messes with his lips because deep inside he's afraid of real intimacy even though he says he wants it

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

That's one straggly Charlie Brown looking Christmas tree. They may be upper west siders, but that tree looks like it came from a dumpster after someone else uSed it for several past christmas celebrations

souljunkie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by souljunkie »

Whatever happened to his Diorever and Lady Dior bags? Never see him with them anymore... even in some of his sit down videos where you can see his collection in the background, those two aren't there. Anyone know??

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Yuck, that Joanne girl is so unlikeable. Sorry but, horrible personality.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Still loving Charles, buuuuut....

It's not that I expect all wealthy people to live in an upscale, lux space, but the more he shows the apartment/co-op they live in, the more I cringe. The space looks like a dumping ground for decades of crap and hideous-looking "art" and "antiques". Nevermind upscale, the place doesn't even look cozy or comfortable.

And I can understand Charles not having much of a say over the areas of the space they all share, but I'm surprised he hasn't done anything to better decorate his room. The stuff on the walls is awful. From what I can tell the main piece of furniture are his bed and the big table he puts his perfumes, etc on. WTF?

The thing about watching Charles that I appreciate is comparing his attitude toward money compared to my own and then reading others' beliefs in the comments. Holy crap. Spending $2000 for a "dump bag"? I can't even fathom that. And I can't decide whether I'd ever want to do something like that or if I just don't believe it would ever be possible.

And here's me judging: Now that he's making money via YT, I say, buy all the purses you want, Charles. But him spending his parents money so casually is so...bothersome. How does his parents handle that? Does he get an allowance? Do they just allow unlimited spending, pay the credit cards at the end of the month and say nothing?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

groos. he whole thing.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

souljunkie wrote:Whatever happened to his Diorever and Lady Dior bags? Never see him with them anymore... even in some of his sit down videos where you can see his collection in the background, those two aren't there. Anyone know??

He sold one of them. It was mentioned earlier in the thread. I think the video was "I want to be Gigi Gorgeous" or something

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Presence wrote:Still loving Charles, buuuuut....

It's not that I expect all wealthy people to live in an upscale, lux space, but the more he shows the apartment/co-op they live in, the more I cringe. The space looks like a dumping ground for decades of crap and hideous-looking "art" and "antiques". Nevermind upscale, the place doesn't even look cozy or comfortable.

And I can understand Charles not having much of a say over the areas of the space they all share, but I'm surprised he hasn't done anything to better decorate his room. The stuff on the walls is awful. From what I can tell the main piece of furniture are his bed and the big table he puts his perfumes, etc on. WTF?

The thing about watching Charles that I appreciate is comparing his attitude toward money compared to my own and then reading others' beliefs in the comments. Holy crap. Spending $2000 for a "dump bag"? I can't even fathom that. And I can't decide whether I'd ever want to do something like that or if I just don't believe it would ever be possible.

And here's me judging: Now that he's making money via YT, I say, buy all the purses you want, Charles. But him spending his parents money so casually is so...bothersome. How does his parents handle that? Does he get an allowance? Do they just allow unlimited spending, pay the credit cards at the end of the month and say nothing?
Presence wrote:Still loving Charles, buuuuut....

[

He mentioned before that his dad transfers money into his account so that he can go to Whole Foods, so I'm assuming they do that or just give him his "larger purchases as gifts.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

So over Charles and these "dump bags" that he rarely, if ever uses. Why doesn't he just be Honest with himself? He thinks he's being bougie being able to say he's soooo rich that he can afford creme de la creme Hermes and make other designer bags his "dump bags." But it doesn't matter the designer or style of the bag he rarely uses them because he feels cheap when wearing them. He gets off on people knowing he can afford Hermes and that's part of why he has them. He claims some situations are "not appropriate for a birken" how ridiculous does that sound? If he's as loaded as he claims, and can buy all the birkins that the Kardashians can afford (yes, he has actually said this in a video) then why not just buy a cheaper, possibly even second hand Birkin that he doesn't care about as much to be his dump bag. In fact I bet once he gets his 3rd, his original one that he bought second hand (and does look a bit more worn than his newest one) will become the dump bag. He already throws pens, markers and drinks in there and claims he's not one to baby his bags, so why not.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Yikes.

He thinks his sister is sick and his first response is to start booking a hotel room so he doesn't have to be around her.

I suppose the family is used to his anxiety and may not take it personally. And, I suppose, if she's sick and he is having a nervous breakdown about it, it would probably be better if he wasn't there.

But wow... There's something so disappointing about him being so self-centered. How can he be a sweet, polite guy on the one hand, yet so unable to be selfless on the other?

Livingetc
Talker
Talker

Post by Livingetc »

I am SO done with this little freak. Two things - the whole 'pretend to care' thing was bad enough, but that story about him thinking about booking himself into a hotel rather than be at home with his sister if she had been sick. What a NASTY, self-involved, selfish, narcissistic, freak! I know he's fantastically emotionally immature, but that he doesn't see how BAD that makes him appear is mind-numbing to me. So first he seems to feel that he's so fabulous that any guy 'lucky' enough to go on a date with him should automatically up their game and sparkle and be delightful and entertaining just for the honour of sitting opposite him and THEN he can't even get a grip long enough to be concerned about his potentially poorly sister before he's checking out and checking in. What an awful, awful, AWFUL child he is.
And now he's 'dating'. Oh boy...I'd love to know what he thinks he would bring to a relationship - ANY relationship other than that with his shrink. 'And what do you do, Charles?' 'Well...I buy women's perfumes that I over-apply, I slather my face in creams, I stroke my handbags, I mooch off my parents and think that's more than ok, I read labels in the worst French accent you have ever heard, I watch Netfilx all day, I order an Uber go to the Whole Foods that's just 5 minutes walk from my apartment, I take a nap, I eat nothing but sugar, I say one thing and then do precisely the opposite and then at the end of all this, you guys, I'm SPENT, I'm verklempt, I'm exHAUSTED...oh, and then I make videos in which I do all of that every single day of my sorry-arsed life'.
Yep. Charles Gross is a catch, ladies and gentlemen. Please form an orderly queue.
Oh, and I have to say that if I were his sister, I would slap the little creep silly. Can you IMAGINE the fuss that boy makes when he's ill? Jeez...

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Ugh! My feelings for Charles are so divided! (Not sponsored!)

I can't quite get over the hotel thing. I have never, ever heard a reaction like that. I'm sure some moms I know would love to bail and spend a few days in a hotel rather than dealing with kids who have the flu, but wouldn't actually do it not admit it out loud!

Then there's today's video in which it is so obvious all the criticism he received about the hotel thing got to him. Without addressing it directly, he had to show how much he cared about his sister and how she understood how he is. If he's going to make a bold statement like that, he should know it and not have to explain--without actually explaining.

Anyone want to guess what kind of job insists that you do your laundry at a laundromat rather than a washing machine in your home?

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Presence wrote:Ugh! My feelings for Charles are so divided! (Not sponsored!)

I can't quite get over the hotel thing. I have never, ever heard a reaction like that. I'm sure some moms I know would love to bail and spend a few days in a hotel rather than dealing with kids who have the flu, but wouldn't actually do it not admit it out loud!

Then there's today's video in which it is so obvious all the criticism he received about the hotel thing got to him. Without addressing it directly, he had to show how much he cared about his sister and how she understood how he is. If he's going to make a bold statement like that, he should know it and not have to explain--without actually explaining.

Anyone want to guess what kind of job insists that you do your laundry at a laundromat rather than a washing machine in your home?
Yeah, people were bashing him not only on here but in his comments. He's very transparent when it comes to showing something is bothering him. Also he knew as soon as he mentioned running off to a hotel, how bad it sounded and made I him look he immediately started trying to explain it away. I'm sure if he actually thought he would get so much hate he would have just cut it out the video

Jamie does costume design or something along those lines. She seems very dedicated and happy with her line of work. I haven't been on her IG in awhile but she use to always post her designs and actual creations.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Lolokwow wrote:

Yeah, people were bashing him not only on here but in his comments. He's very transparent when it comes to showing something is bothering him. Also he knew as soon as he mentioned running off to a hotel, how bad it sounded and made I him look he immediately started trying to explain it away. I'm sure if he actually thought he would get so much hate he would have just cut it out the video

Jamie does costume design or something along those lines. She seems very dedicated and happy with her line of work. I haven't been on her IG in awhile but she use to always post her designs and actual creations.
In one way, I hope the feedback helps him take a deeper look at himself. On the other hand, I would hate for him to start self-censoring himself and stop being genuine because he doesn't want to get bashed.

Maybe Jamie needs to use a laundromat because of the size of the washers. Maybe it's not the clothes she wears that she washes, but costumes that need a bigger machine. Ha! I can't believe I'm trying to figure this out! Thanks for the info, Lolokwow.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Either he is trolling us on this new vlog or he's pathetic. Now he's concerned that check out time is too early and he will be FORCED OUT at 12:00. It's too stressful for him to check out by noon. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :FU:

Livingetc
Talker
Talker

Post by Livingetc »

I see our favourite little narcissist is featured on Willam's Beatdown this week. I was hoping for total evisceration, (god knows he'd have enough material), but by Willam's standards it was kind of tame.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Livingetc wrote:I see our favourite little narcissist is featured on Willam's Beatdown this week. I was hoping for total evisceration, (god knows he'd have enough material), but by Willam's standards it was kind of tame.
I was looking for a full-on roast, but not only was it tame, it wasn't even funny. Willam's whole video really wasn't as hilarious as his past ones. Charles got off lucky.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Haven't finished his newest video but i was kind of hoping that charles' staying at a hotel on his own might give him a taste of what living alone could be like and maybe motivate him to stop mooching off mommy and daddy but no he's only staying at the hotel for literally one night. goodbye :rofl: :rofl:

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Lolokwow wrote:Haven't finished his newest video but i was kind of hoping that charles' staying at a hotel on his own might give him a taste of what living alone could be like and maybe motivate him to stop mooching off mommy and daddy but no he's only staying at the hotel for literally one night. goodbye :rofl: :rofl:
And it's not like he even really spent a lot of time in the room. He went for "drinks". He went to buy perfume. He hooked up with a guy from Tinder. Maybe the luxury of the hotel made him feel better, but I can't help but think Charles can't handle spending time alone.

$300 for a bottle of perfume. The mind boggles. I know they exist. It's just that he's so cavalier about it and truly believes this is $300 well spent for peace of mind. I know he's a good egg. I just wonder how many years it's going to take for him to find contentment beyond the perfume counter at Saks.

Return to “Charles Gross”