Isn’t she the queen of all this bad qualities?! Image

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cheapelette - moving to Paris since 2008 part 6

Post by Lapetitefrancaise »

She also just said she wanted to learn French as a new skill. 10 years with her French boyfriend but she never felt the need before. And for what? She won't be moving to France or practice it enough.

Learning guitar or piano? Didn't she said years ago she tried learning guitar and she dropped it. And Piano she never tried but was jealous of Linda's skills.

Reading faster. Maybe just not drop all the books she starts would be good.

I can't stop laughing at that girl. She is such a failure. Most of those skills she tried in the past. she could have already mastered many of them if she wasn't such a lazy woman and dropped all of them out of laziness and lack of dedication...

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

vivianhaze wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:20 am

She so is 👍😂 and she forgot a very important one. HYPOCRISY

vivianhaze
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by vivianhaze »

Juva wrote:Confirmed.

Finally some honesty
How can be insensitive to ask her that question if she never told the fact on her social media?!
How they say: To ask is permitted, to respond is courtesy.

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

Her singing on instagram is terrible, she should put a warning up! Finally she admits to being single, so she has been lying for over a year. Ieva should of just admitted to it over a year ago and moved on. Instead she buries her head in the sand and gets offended when people see through her lies.

Its unbelievable that Ieva describes a person she dislikes as the EXACT same traits as her! Look in the mirror Ieva, open your eyes and realise this is how others see you as! Maybe explains why you have no real friends.

Ieva also said "I don't see why not but its very tough" when someone said would you ever do long distance again.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Lapetitefrancaise wrote:

Learning guitar or piano? Didn't she said years ago she tried learning guitar and she dropped it. And Piano she never tried but was jealous of Linda's skills.
Oh no, that's not going to work. She can't tell one note from another. In a recent story (after the concert, I guess) she sang in the car. It was brutal, as usual.

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

Dandelion wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:12 am
Lapetitefrancaise wrote:

Oh no, that's not going to work. She can't tell one note from another. In a recent story (after the concert, I guess) she sang in the car. It was brutal, as usual.
I know right. I remember once she was singing over Linda playing piano (or singing maybe) and it was horrible. She was ruining Linda's song which was beautiful with her witchy voice. She has terrible singing voice and she doesn't speak to me as the musical type at all. That's only in her head.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

vivianhaze wrote:

I mean, except the "talking behind your back"...probably because she has no one to talk to or about...But other than, she described herself very well.

Orianne
Learner
Learner

Post by Orianne »

Crushes eh? Better someone from GOT as someone suggested than an actual man in her life. She clearly isn’t mature enough for a real relationship, hence her long distance one. I should know, I’m the same way.

RoseTea3
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseTea3 »

I don't understand how it's insensitive to ask about the breakup, she always talked about him and showed him in her vlogs. It's not like it was a private relationship but when they broke up it was suddenly so private. It's obvious that her subscribers are curious where he is. Most of youtubers make a video acknowledging a breakup. I think it's insensitive that she never did.

V4A
Lurker
Lurker

Post by V4A »

I don't like criticising people but oh my, this girl is so entitled!! And that list of qualities she doesn't like in other people sums her up very well. Why is she so rude??

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

ghoulish_babe wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:14 am
vivianhaze wrote:

I mean, except the "talking behind your back"...probably because she has no one to talk to or about...But other than, she described herself very well.
She used to talk to us in vlogs and her blog behind her collegues from university's back. Saying she couldn't believe how girls at her uni weren't put together and not making an effort in how they dressed unlike her. I doubt she said any of that to their faces.

I do think you are right about the fact that she has no one to talk to or about the past few years. But she did in the past and she was so easy to criticize so many people and things to me it's part of her personality too. She just doesn't really get the chance to do that because indeed she has no friends.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

vivianhaze wrote:

Wow, I would describe Ieva with every single one of those traits (maybe not “talking behind your back”, I don’t know about that one), plus absolutely delusional. Now I know why she sounds so uninterested and tries so hard to copy what’s hip. Girl is tired of herself.

sunshine_saver
Learner
Learner

Post by sunshine_saver »

Lapetitefrancaise wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:35 am
ghoulish_babe wrote:
vivianhaze wrote:

She used to talk to us in vlogs and her blog behind her collegues from university's back. Saying she couldn't believe how girls at her uni weren't put together and not making an effort in how they dressed unlike her. I doubt she said any of that to their faces.

I do think you are right about the fact that she has no one to talk to or about the past few years. But she did in the past and she was so easy to criticize so many people and things to me it's part of her personality too. She just doesn't really get the chance to do that because indeed she has no friends.

The funny thing is that she is in no right to criticize people... look at how she looks like... she got nothing going on in her life...... LOL literally... her career isnt even a career. Sitting at home drinking coffee, cooking and then uploading these random videos that you've been for the past 10 years isn't a career. She's the model of DO NOT BE LIKE THIS IN 10 YEARS.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

somebody wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:12 am
Juva wrote:Confirmed.

Finally some honesty
Yes, we are not stupid, Ieva. Everybody warned you about that guy years ago, and all the red flags, while you only blocked people for it. And everybody understood he had broken up with you, even though you lied that you were still together. Never was it a real relationship, you went to Paris so he could sleep with you in cheap apartments.
She says they broke up over a year ago (it was very obvious to any long time viewer) but she lied for months about it. When I say lying I’m not talking about hiding it or refusing to talk about it. I’m talking about actively referring to him as her boyfriend, bringing him up out of the blue and trying her hardest to convince people they were still together for months and months. I’m talking about coming up with sketchy excuses to justify his sudden absence from her social media and other breakup signs. That’s just pathetic, desperate and speaks volumes about how far she’s willing to go to make herself look good. Even when it’s disrespectful to her ex boyfriend Arif who has his own life and insulting to her audience’s intelligence.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

Lapetitefrancaise wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:35 am
ghoulish_babe wrote:
vivianhaze wrote:

Ah, OK, so she's got that covered too. I only started following when she already finished uni.

Meandme
Learner
Learner

Post by Meandme »

It's only "insensitive" cuz he broke up with her. If it had been the other way around she would not be hiding this fact. I think she finally realized that its really over, but it sucks that her viewers who have supported for many years will never know why they broke up even though she made this relationship so public. She is never grateful for the viewers that have given her so many opportunities.

Meandme
Learner
Learner

Post by Meandme »

vivianhaze wrote:

Yup that's her alright. Isn't that what they say? That what you hate about yourself you always see it in others??

Olive2056
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Olive2056 »

Carl Jung said, “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Meandme wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:43 pm
It's only "insensitive" cuz he broke up with her. If it had been the other way around she would not be hiding this fact. I think she finally realized that its really over.
I hope Ieva understands that wishful thinking about her ex doesn’t give her the right to fabricate so many lies about him to thousands of people watching.
Sometimes people split up, even after being together for 10 years. That’s normal, that’s human, that’s understandable. Her viewers would’ve given a lot of love, sympathy and support.
Fabricating stories, calling other people out for seeing right through you and pretending to have a boyfriend makes you look like a disrespectful, lying, batshit crazy woman who’s pathetically and very publicly still clinging on her ex, which is not a good look when your job is to promote yourself.

Return to “Chanelette”