Beige Cheapelette Part 5

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beige Cheapelette Part 5

Post by WatchandWonder »

If she really wanted to find out if he cheats on her (and I am sure he does) she should just travel to Paris without announcing it and stalk him. She would know soon enough. She knows where he lives and if she hid her straw colored hair and dressed normal, instead of making a fool out of herself, she could easily follow him around.

Yes, the only reason she gets invited to these things is that there aren't very many people from her corner of the world doing YT. Hence the invitations and the articles in that magazine. She would never be noticed in NYC, London or France if she were local. She thinks they adore her, but they are using her to get a foothold in that area. It is all about making money and spreading your brand as far as you can. She is their puppet to do this in the Baltic area.

cherrise
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by cherrise »

I don't know but you girls, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone caught him cheating on Ieva with another man (I mean, have you seen his guy friends?) :rofl:
∫∫ truth and out ∫∫

cherrise
Debater
Debater

Post by cherrise »

cherrise wrote:I don't know but you girls, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone caught him cheating on Ieva with another man (I mean, have you seen his guy friends?) :rofl:
∫∫ truth and out ∫∫

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

Serious question, is it normal to be invited to a givenchy show for someone who has never been able to afford givenchy (makeup doesn't count)? Or has the brand stooped that low?

Also, she kind of was writing for that Lithuanian magazine... Whatever happened to that?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

Aqus wrote:Serious question, is it normal to be invited to a givenchy show for someone who has never been able to afford givenchy (makeup doesn't count)? Or has the brand stooped that low?
It's quiet common in fashion world right now. In Poland we have a few big influencers, girls that have 1mil subscribers - look for Jemerced and Maffashion_official on instagram - in the past they couldn't afford any Chanel or Givenchy bags, that changed when fashion houses or luxury department stores started sponsoring them. Now they are invited to fashion shows like Chanel or Dior, they get free designer purses and are living a high life as you can see on insta BUT they have 1mil or almost 1mil subscribers. What shocks me is how on earth Ieva gets so many invitations when she is so small in terms of being an influencer. I mean she wasn't invited to Givenchy fashion show, it was a party, but stil... so weird.

rockstarroxi
Learner
Learner

Post by rockstarroxi »

Seems like it's her last day in Paris, still no sight of her boyfriend. Unless he is out of the country himself, it appears there really is trouble in paradise..

hella
Learner
Learner

Post by hella »

If I'm not wrong, all her invitations go to her bf (maybe now -ex?!) house, cuz she mentioned something about it a while ago, so maybe that is why she gets invited?

Also, I have to say, I'm happy for her. This is how her Instagram should have looked like a long time ago. In some way, she seems to be more relaxed and real even if she still look stiff AF. Too bad she won't spear the tea about her private life cuz I'm dying to know where the heck is her Parisian prince etc. :corn:

idigol
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by idigol »

I believe she said he goes to Turkey for buisness alot... :roll:

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

She must read here. She showed a photo of a full champagne glass and a clip of herself singing and dancing. Trying to convince us she's not as boring as we think she is? :P

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

The last photo on her Insta shows what a novice she is in the fashion world. The coat is pretty, but a big too bulky for her. It doesn't go with the outfit she is wearing and clashes with the printed dress. But the worst thing is her makeup. She has absolutely no color on her face, not her eyes, cheeks or lips, to balance it out, so she looks like a basic shopper who went into a store, put on a coat and stepped outside for a minute to take selfies. That isn't fashion. She needs to let go of her desperate need to do neutral looks all the time. It is childish and as someone heading towards 30, it has long since been time to color it up. Again, she looks like she is just playing "model" as opposed to being one. Anyone can hire a photographer and pose in the streets. No one is going to hire her no matter how many selfies she does, because she isn't pretty enough, unique enough, tall enough, have the right measurements and is already too old. I don't understand why she doesn't get this. She is so stupid.

AureliaAnais
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AureliaAnais »

Hi girls

Someone DM’d me on Instagram asking me if my comment to her was true about her boyfriend and told me to sign up to GossipGuru to chat about it. First time here. Never heard of this site. YES. It’s 100% true. I thought I saw him months ago and when someone mentioned on her page that he was caught cheating apparently it didn’t surprise me because I am 99.9% sure it was him kissing a girl with brown hair. I was riding my bike and stopped for baguette. I saw the girl shout Agif, Arif, Amif...? Something like that. I remember he had shaved up hair sides. Sorry my English isn’t perfect. I’m half French, half Dutch. I recognised him from watching her YouTube videos. He was leaning against a lampost & she was wearing a green beret. She looked French if u can even guess. She ran across road to him. My bike passed and I looked back and saw them kissing passionately his arm around her. I remember thinking I’m sure that is chanelettes boyfriend and so I just assumed she knew and they broke up but it’s not my place to ruin someone’s relationship however I saw what I saw. I am a fan of her & I think she maybe knew he was doing this.

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

It could be someone who looks like Ievas boyfriend, I'm sure his style is popular in turkish men. I'm not saying that Arif is not cheating on Ieva, I'm saying that it's such a huge coincidence, that I don't believe it... It would be more possible if you would not write that the girl was screaming Agif, Arif... ;) you know that his name is Arif, so please stop pretending.

AureliaAnais
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AureliaAnais »

No def was him. I messaged her but she deleted it so she’s clearly in land cuckoo and doesn’t wanna acknowledge her guy has a wandering eye for other women. When I took a look at her Instagram I feel sorry for her. She’s not got the good looks a lot of other influencers have and her fashion sense is awful. I used to be a fan but I get an uneasy feeling when I see her now like something doesn’t add up. It’s no wonder her boyfriend cheats on her. There are many more beautiful girls on any street in Paris than her & her personality is v boring now.

rockstarroxi
Learner
Learner

Post by rockstarroxi »

You had me at 'stopping for baguette' and 'wore a beret' :D

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

:rofl:

Yekaterina Petrovna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yekaterina Petrovna »

Honestly. I MIGHT have considered it believable if it wasn't for the baguette and beret comment, so OBVIOUSLY she must have been french, lmao. Also, you said she did shout "Arif" in the instagram comment, but now you aren't sure anymore?? Most people believe he cheats on her, but that story reeks of bs.

Yekaterina Petrovna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yekaterina Petrovna »

Hmmm, something about this profile seems suspicious... Only one post and just a few followers ;)
rsz_screen_shot_2018-03-09_at_155048.png
I also found her profile pic by googling "weheartit girl eiffel tower" and it was one of the first results lol
rsz_screen_shot_2018-03-09_at_154909.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fitinthemaking
Talker
Talker

Post by Fitinthemaking »

AureliaAnais wrote:Hi girls

Someone DM’d me on Instagram asking me if my comment to her was true about her boyfriend and told me to sign up to GossipGuru to chat about it. First time here. Never heard of this site. YES. It’s 100% true. I thought I saw him months ago and when someone mentioned on her page that he was caught cheating apparently it didn’t surprise me because I am 99.9% sure it was him kissing a girl with brown hair. I was riding my bike and stopped for baguette. I saw the girl shout Agif, Arif, Amif...? Something like that. I remember he had shaved up hair sides. Sorry my English isn’t perfect. I’m half French, half Dutch. I recognised him from watching her YouTube videos. He was leaning against a lampost & she was wearing a green beret. She looked French if u can even guess. She ran across road to him. My bike passed and I looked back and saw them kissing passionately his arm around her. I remember thinking I’m sure that is chanelettes boyfriend and so I just assumed she knew and they broke up but it’s not my place to ruin someone’s relationship however I saw what I saw. I am a fan of her & I think she maybe knew he was doing this.
AureliaAnais wrote:No def was him. I messaged her but she deleted it so she’s clearly in land cuckoo and doesn’t wanna acknowledge her guy has a wandering eye for other women. When I took a look at her Instagram I feel sorry for her. She’s not got the good looks a lot of other influencers have and her fashion sense is awful. I used to be a fan but I get an uneasy feeling when I see her now like something doesn’t add up. It’s no wonder her boyfriend cheats on her. There are many more beautiful girls on any street in Paris than her & her personality is v boring now.
So which one is true?

rockstarroxi
Learner
Learner

Post by rockstarroxi »

The photographer friend is a lot more compelling on camera than Ieva lol
In the thrift haul bit she says she feels out of her element doing that but honestly I'd rather watch her than Ieva

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

I hope she pays Aukse for her time!

Return to “Chanelette”