Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chanelette Part 4

Post by roman_ »

Post by Guest »

roman_ wrote:Ieva's Arif's Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/arif-ayvaz-316a7822
How did you find this?! Anything else you want to share? :D

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

Well this kinda confirms his name isn't Eugene.... right?

starbeam111
Talker
Talker

Post by starbeam111 »

http://lipstickonyourcup.blogspot.com/2 ... -beau.html

I knew I've seen that picture somewhere! These blog pictures are actually really cute and sweet.

roman_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by roman_ »

I just entered it randomly . And here you go. But yes, she said he's Eugene Louis

Lea

Post by Lea »

His name is definitely not Eugene Louis because her cat is called Louis and I remember her saying that her boyfriend hated that name for her cat

roman_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by roman_ »

it's obvious that it isn't, but she somehow came up with that stuff

Lea

Post by Lea »

It wouldn't surprise me if she has got Eugene from Tangled (maybe it's a nickname and they say they're Eugene and Rapunzel seeing as she has the long blonde hair) and the bow headband in the blog posted above by starbeam111 is very Blair Waldorf-esque so wouldn't surprise me if the Louis bit was from Gossip Girl - the prince of Monaco Blair met in Paris of all places.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

So he's from Turkey, studied in California, works in France and UK and has worked in Finland in the past? Didn't know most of those things from Ieva's vlogs

roman_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by roman_ »

Apparently he only studied in Finland. In fact his background doesn't seem to be impressive. For example, this EURIDIS isn't ranked among top business schools. Communication jobs don't pay much either.

Beauvoir
Learner
Learner

Post by Beauvoir »

starbeam111 wrote:http://lipstickonyourcup.blogspot.com/2 ... -beau.html

I knew I've seen that picture somewhere! These blog pictures are actually really cute and sweet.
They actually look like they're a couple, he seems to be OK with taking pictures together etc.
Arif is probably going to get mad if he finds out that we know who he is :D It looks like he's always trying to hide his identity 8-)
ESL

craixoch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by craixoch »

Okay, so 2/3 of her new PariVlog is showing groceries and makeup products that she mentions a lot. Why even film the same things over and over again. If you don't have a proper content for the vlog, then wait for a better opportunity to film something interesting. Seriously, her rambling about Rosie for Autograph and Clinique Chubby Stick... we've heard that in haul videos, then favorites and now again. Jesus, Eva, come up with something worthy already, please.

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

I think she just wanted to show off that now her collection consists mainly of higher end products. Before it was all Loreal, Maybelline and Catrice, now she's fancy :rofl: And that shameless "I didn't like this mascara before but now I do" just to promote Lancôme. You can also see they decided to go to the play last minute (since princess Rapunzel wasn't even dressed for it), probably to have something to film for that "busy day" video... What a pathetic life :roll:

Post by Guest »

Yeah, I've noticed that she always brings her higher end products to Paris.. even though some of them she never seems to use in her videos. I've always wondered if it's a strange way of trying to impress her boyfriend or something, a way for her to feel more chic and Parisian in front of him.. He seems like a brand whore, so it wouldn't be a surprise if she felt he'd look down on her for using her cheap Essence and Maybelline products.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

I kinda feel bad that Ieva watched the Oscar Wilde show in French... and had no idea what they were saying.
This should be a good motivation for her to learn the language!

Post by Guest »

Btw did anyone else found it funny that she made a point of mentioning that her Porsche-driving, Burberry-coat-wearing boyfriend paid for her sleeping mask? :D Oh, the generosity...! He's spoiling you rotten, Ieva. Hope you didn't f*ck up the rice that night :D

alllahbeback
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alllahbeback »

starbeam111 wrote:http://lipstickonyourcup.blogspot.com/2 ... -beau.html

It's quite sad to see such pictures. Because I personally believe once upon a time he actually loved her, but something must of died in the relationship because of how things look and seem to be between them.
She's probably in a state of denial and won't leave him because he's all shes ever known.

lilacqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by lilacqueen »

Her boyfriend left her alone at the shopping mall (I couldn't catch where she said he went to) and she was like"I just wanna have, you know, my own free time." (0:28). So you only see your bf 3 times a year and when you go visit him you want some private time alone? Yea, of course.

lilacqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by lilacqueen »

marie_antoinette wrote:Btw did anyone else found it funny that she made a point of mentioning that her Porsche-driving, Burberry-coat-wearing boyfriend paid for her sleeping mask? :D Oh, the generosity...! He's spoiling you rotten, Ieva. Hope you didn't f*ck up the rice that night :D
The fact that she had to point out that her bf "treated" her that 7 euro eye mask and considering how spoiled she felt makes me think that he really doesn't buy her anything for her birthday or christmas (otherwise she would've already told us.

Flutteryby87
Talker
Talker

Post by Flutteryby87 »

marie_antoinette wrote:Yeah, I've noticed that she always brings her higher end products to Paris.. even though some of them she never seems to use in her videos. I've always wondered if it's a strange way of trying to impress her boyfriend or something, a way for her to feel more chic and Parisian in front of him.. He seems like a brand whore, so it wouldn't be a surprise if she felt he'd look down on her for using her cheap Essence and Maybelline products.
I was literally thinking that exact same thing!! Then I thought no she wouldn't be that pathetic. I'm so glad someone else thought the same. She wants to look so "chic and classy" in front of him, he seems more female about all these things than I am

Return to “Chanelette”