Chanelette Part 4

Berry721
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chanelette Part 4

Post by Berry721 »

Alka wrote:Maybe Jurgita is Ieva's aunt? She was saying many times she was helping her aunt who is an interior designer, Ieva even worked for her for a little while. Also looks too young to be her mum. If her dad is 45, then had Ieva at 19-20. Like I said, her family is well off, you can tell by their house, that's not a normal house in Lithuania. That's a house of successful person who makes good money
Jurgita is 200°/● her mom. I saw her many times in Ieva's travels vlogs with her parents.

Berry721
Learner
Learner

Post by Berry721 »

Alka wrote:Maybe Jurgita is Ieva's aunt? She was saying many times she was helping her aunt who is an interior designer, Ieva even worked for her for a little while. Also looks too young to be her mum. If her dad is 45, then had Ieva at 19-20. Like I said, her family is well off, you can tell by their house, that's not a normal house in Lithuania. That's a house of successful person who makes good money
Jurgita is 200°/● her mom. I saw her many times in Ieva's travels vlogs with her parents. I also know that her aunt is also into interior design just like Ieva's mom. But i can recognise her she has total different face. If i find a picture i will post it. Now i go to work. Ill be back here tomorrow. xx

Berry721
Learner
Learner

Post by Berry721 »

quote="Alka"]Maybe Jurgita is Ieva's aunt?

Here is her mom, at minute 1:52

they were in Florence, the 4 of them only, mom dad brother and Ieva. No aunt or other relatives here. So it's clear it's her mom. I hope i was of help ;-) :love2: :love2:

laetitia123
Learner
Learner

Post by laetitia123 »

Berry721 wrote:
Jurgita is 200°/● her mom. I saw her many times in Ieva's travels vlogs with her parents. I also know that her aunt is also into interior design just like Ieva's mom. But i can recognise her she has total different face. If i find a picture i will post it. Now i go to work. Ill be back here tomorrow. xx
I agree with Alka, the woman you mentioned is Ieva's aunt. There is one photo that shows all of them together (Ieva's dad, mom and aunt), and you can easily tell who is who just by looking at it. One of the women looks a lot like our dear youtuber, whereas the other one (the interior designer) is clearly mom of little cousin L - the girl is spitting image of her. ;)
Another point: it's not very common for married couples in Lithuania to have different surnames.

I will not post the family pic here, though, as I don't want to invade their privacy.

laetitia123
Learner
Learner

Post by laetitia123 »

Berry721 wrote:quote="Alka"]Maybe Jurgita is Ieva's aunt?

they were in Florence, the 4 of them only, mom dad brother and Ieva. No aunt or other relatives here. So it's clear it's her mom. I hope i was of help ;-) :love2: :love2:
Yes, the woman in video is Ieva' mom, but it is certainly not Jurgita. ;) They look alike a lot though, so it could be easy to confuse them! :tu:

Berry721
Learner
Learner

Post by Berry721 »

her mom at minute from 00:20 to 00:23
laetitia123 wrote:

they were in Florence and Milan, the 4 of them only, mom dad brother and Ieva. No aunt or other relatives here. So it's clear it's her mom. I hope i was of help ;-) :love2: :love2:
Yes, the woman in video is Ieva' mom, but it is certainly not Jurgita. ;) They look alike a lot though, so it could be easy to confuse them! :tu:

Berry721
Learner
Learner

Post by Berry721 »

laetitia123 wrote:

well..so..i don't know anymore..i give up. It's not important, it's not a competition.. it's not supposed to be a winner. Maybe that's her mom maybe not. I don't care. And now im at work and i cannot write on my phone anymore. I don't wanna get fired ..because of Ieva :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: bye girls!

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

Jurgita is probably a sister of Ieva's mums, so they look a lot alike, plus like was mentioned above Jurgita still has her maiden name, you can tell by the ending, and her experience as landscape designer says 10 years, means she's around 35, not 45 like Ieva's mum. Being Linda's mum makes sense. Plus in that video from Italy, the woman does look like Jurgita, but a bit different and older.

Post by Guest »

Found this in the comment section under her newest vlog, Ieva being rude again.

"from a 15 min video" - yeah, except that in none of your vlogs over the years have we seen him help you cook and clean! And let's not forget he even has said himself that cooking is a woman's job. We can only make conclusions based on what you show us. So, Ieva, where's all the footage of him helping you?

The way she replied was so rude. Clearly she is happy to be a little housewife for him, cooking and cleaning and slaving away, always subservient, quiet and shy, and doesn't even mind being humiliated and ridiculed on camera for not being good enough (like the rice scene in her newest vlog), so why pretend you have a different type of a relationship where you divide tasks equally?

"You clearly aren't or have never been in a relationship" - LOL :rofl: Ieva the relationship expert! So funny. You have no idea what a healthy happy relationship should be like or you would never settle for this. What a rude cow. She doesn't deserve better ,that's for sure.

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

Ugh 'subservient', exactly. It makes my skin crawl thinking of being subjugated. Do we really think Ieva can say what she wants, when she wants, how she wants. Highly doubt it. It may be a cultural thing but either way, it looks miserable from the outside

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

starbeam111
Talker
Talker

Post by starbeam111 »

It's too bad her boyfriend is Turkish (culturally) and not French! I grew up with the stereotype that French men are very good cooks and romantic (as an American).

ChiefQueef
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChiefQueef »

starbeam111 wrote:It's too bad her boyfriend is Turkish (culturally) and not French! I grew up with the stereotype that French men are very good cooks and romantic (as an American).
I have myself a french canadian and he makes some good food and is extremely affectionate so I guess the stereotype holds true over there too lol. We had a related talk when we first lived together. He always likes to help with cooking and I told him "you don't have to you know, you can go relax" and he just said its more fun for the both of us to cook together and try new recipes and that way it gets done faster and there's more together-time after work.

So its kinda interesting seeing Ievy say someone's clearly never been in a relationship because they question why the guy never seems to help out. I think this kind of comment comes from someone who has only ever been in one relationship in her life and is very defensive about it. Or has never been in a relationship with someone who is like a best friend as well as boyfriend. The type of relationship where you are partners and nobody's ego gets destroyed if he helps with "womans work" every once in a while. and vice versa.

It would look better if she just owned up to it first and said "My boyfriend believes in strict gender roles and I don't mind cooking and cleaning for him" rather than "OMG u dont know about us or what he does for me" and then backpedaling to "yeah so what if i do chores while he watches footy u nosy ppl".

lilacqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by lilacqueen »

LOL she's so brainwashed by her boyfriend, thinking that what she's doing for her boyfriend is what every girl should do.

I'm really curious to know what her boyfriend does for her, how does he "help" her? Like, driving his car? :rofl:

miglol
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by miglol »

I totally agree that they relationship is very very weird. It's not only that they don't live together, it's that they meet so rarely. They could fly to each other often, there are cheap flights! Ieva isn't going much, she could spend much more time in Paris.
Tbh, I think right now Ieva doesn't want to move herself? I mean, I'm totally speculating but she never talks about moving there anymore, now she's all about Vilnius! I think she feels comfortable living with her family, she's very close to them. Also she's been getting all these opportunities and I think she feels very important because she's the best known youtuber in Lithuania. She probably realizes that in Paris with many talented and well-known people, without knowing a language, having no friends (I don't think she ever hangs out with her boyfriends friends even?), it would be very hard for her.
I just don't see this relationship working out.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

marie_antoinette wrote:Image

Found this in the comment section under her newest vlog, Ieva being rude again.

"from a 15 min video" - yeah, except that in none of your vlogs over the years have we seen him help you cook and clean! And let's not forget he even has said himself that cooking is a woman's job. We can only make conclusions based on what you show us. So, Ieva, where's all the footage of him helping you?

The way she replied was so rude. Clearly she is happy to be a little housewife for him, cooking and cleaning and slaving away, always subservient, quiet and shy, and doesn't even mind being humiliated and ridiculed on camera for not being good enough (like the rice scene in her newest vlog), so why pretend you have a different type of a relationship where you divide tasks equally?

"You clearly aren't or have never been in a relationship" - LOL :rofl: Ieva the relationship expert! So funny. You have no idea what a healthy happy relationship should be like or you would never settle for this. What a rude cow. She doesn't deserve better ,that's for sure.
actually this is the least rude I have seen her be to such a controversial comment

Beauvoir
Learner
Learner

Post by Beauvoir »

Maybe it's just my impression, but she looks a bit upset. Especially in contrast to her trip to Cannes. Don't get me wrong, I don't want her to be sad, but I really hope that they're breaking up. Ieva could find a guy who would at least do the dishes once in a while. :tu:
ESL

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

How they stay slim and clear-skinned baffles me. It always looks as if Ieva and her boyfriend ate so healthily, dainty portions and salad with every meal. But then you know they must be eating 200-300 grams of cookies and jelly sweets every day. :?

destina
Learner
Learner

Post by destina »

Her cousin is Daiva ... Edited to remove a private person's last name.

Post by Guest »

Beauvoir wrote:Maybe it's just my impression, but she looks a bit upset. Especially in contrast to her trip to Cannes. Don't get me wrong, I don't want her to be sad, but I really hope that they're breaking up. Ieva could find a guy who would at least do the dishes once in a while. :tu:
Don't think they're breaking up judging from her comments posted above..

Beauvoir
Learner
Learner

Post by Beauvoir »

Even if they were breaking up, she would pretend that their relationship is perfect till the last minute :) But again, I'm just guessing, it's just my impression that something is off.
ESL

Return to “Chanelette”