beautybaby44 Part 5

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybaby44 Part 5

Post by Arielle » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:30 pm

emmygues wrote:not going to lie, she's been appearing really dumb to me lately. i've never found her to be remotely smart but she was all right. but lately, everything she does and says makes her sound so dumb and so uneducated. it might be enough to make me unsubscribe.

her sticky bra was horrible. her outfit was horrible in that vlog. it was so see-through that she should have just worn a bandeau.

i was looking at her video views and she only gets like around 200k views for her videos while she has 730k subscribers. that's a lot of people who are subscribed to her but don't watch her videos.
It's like that with most YTers - only like 30% of their subscribers actually watch their videos. Ingrid, for example, has almost 1.8million but only gets like 450k per video. And you have to remember that not every video appeals to every subscriber - some people don't like hauls, some don't like empties videos, some don't like tags, etc so not every subscriber will watch every single video :)

frenchfriesandpizza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frenchfriesandpizza » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:19 pm

cheeselover911 wrote:
frenchfriesandpizza wrote:I am going to pray every night that she has one of those moments where you chop your hair off because she would look 10 million times better with an a-line bob.
ehh, i don't know about this...her face has been getting progressively rounder. i don't think she has an angular enough face to pull it off

she definitely needs to do about the flatness of her hair at the top though...makes her forehead look so odd

Maybe a longer one with some pieces around her jaw/chin to slim it out a bit? I know from my own chubby face if it's done right it can give an illusion of a more angular face. But she does have cheek bones which I don't, so I'm not sure.. If I can find a decent picture I can go on taaz and see what different hair would look like. The long limp hair is definitely all wrong we can all agree on that

frenchfriesandpizza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frenchfriesandpizza » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:47 pm

I did four but this one stands out to me, oh my gosh someone chop her hair off in her sleep...

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:51 pm

frenchfriesandpizza wrote:Image

I did four but this one stands out to me, oh my gosh someone chop her hair off in her sleep...
Wow, she actually looks really pretty! What an improvement!

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:56 pm

makes her look way older. i don't like it. sorry :/

chachacha17
Learner
Learner

Post by chachacha17 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:44 pm

byebyebye1 wrote:

makes her look way older. i don't like it. sorry :/
Actually, It looks fresher and younger. That stupid damaged mop she has on her head drags her face down and makes her look years beyond her actual age
It's annoying how people think long hair instantly equals beauty and how EVERYONE tries to have it. Just because you saw someone with long hair and it looked nice on them, doesn't mean it will look nice on you or suit you, Lindsey.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:57 pm

i would LOVE for her to cut her damn hair and get some short side swept bangs... her hair is doing her face no favors.
formerly known as ashhbby

kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by kensington » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:07 pm

I came across this video ( a few days ago and was wowed with how good she looks. I know she's obviously slimmer than she is now, but I think this kind of non-crop-top, non-circle-skirt outfit would make her look much better even at her current weight. Re: her hair, I know most people tend to think she looks better with darker hair, but I really liked it like this. Plus it looks like she has more volume at the top of her head.

ImageImage

ETA: Also really liked how she didn't go overboard on the accessories. Seemed like a good amount.

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Short hair is ugly on girls. Long hair is prettier. I do think she looks better blonde, though.

Erikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by Erikaa » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:57 pm

xobiancax3xo wrote:Short hair is ugly on girls. Long hair is prettier. I do think she looks better blonde, though.
I personally love long hair but I know many girls who pull off shorter hair and actually look much better with it than long hair so I wouldn't say it's ugly...I think long hair is more feminine though.

Yeah she looks better with blonde hair and when she was slimmer. I mean she was never thin and I don't think ever will be which is fine but she could stand to at least eat healthier and start exercising for her health because she's chubby, not thick because of muscle but of pure fat which is...unhealthy. :?

gossipgg
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgg » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:12 pm

ashhbby wrote:
msstylefinder wrote:Can everyone please REMEMBER THAT SHE'S GOINV TO FIDM FOR A BEAUTY MARKETING DEGREE NOT FASHION. I mean would she really be able to get in for a fashion degree? I think not.
ok i get that but need i remind you of her AWFUL makeup abilities?
I do agree that her skills are terrible, that winged eyeliner makes me cringe every time. But, people should remember that to market something like a cosmetic, you don't need to be good at using it. Marketing for beauty products is about the packaging, picking the customer demographic, knowing how to sell to certain people, knowing quality products and ingredients. If she goes somewhere to do a demonstration of a product and market it and stuff, I'm almost 100% positive the company she's working with will hire a professional make-up artist to show off the product.

I'm sure she knows how to market things, especially since she's worked with Benefit and other companies and is learning a lot in her classes. Don't tell me that through her videos she hasn't helped sell a lot of benefit products.

AriPatSim

Post by AriPatSim » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:45 pm

xobiancax3xo wrote:Short hair is ugly on girls. Long hair is prettier. I do think she looks better blonde, though.
Pfft. I have chin length hair and I look great, thank you.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:35 pm

You must be a fun person to be around.

Daisy_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Daisy_ » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Erikaa wrote:
I personally love long hair but I know many girls who pull off shorter hair and actually look much better with it than long hair so I wouldn't say it's ugly...I think long hair is more feminine though.

Yeah she looks better with blonde hair and when she was slimmer. I mean she was never thin and I don't think ever will be which is fine but she could stand to at least eat healthier and start exercising for her health because she's chubby, not thick because of muscle but of pure fat which is...unhealthy. :?
As someone who is bigger than Lindsey, this made me a bit annoyed. I think Linsey had a great body, and was in fact thin. Now she's put in some weight, a bit in her face, an doesn't wear the most flattering things. To be honest though she's still got a nice body. I think saying things like "she has pure fat" is so unnecessary. I'm a long time reader of this forum, so I don't mean to sound like a minion, but your comment offended me. I'm larger than her so should I feel like I have pure fat or that I'm chubby? God,even if it is unhealthy, I don't like the assumption that its your place to tell someone they should diet and work out... Body image is a sensitive subject, and I don't appreciate your attitude towards it.

Chloe_Bean
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Chloe_Bean » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:54 pm

I really depends on your face shape/bone structure.

Chloe_Bean
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Chloe_Bean » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Daisy_ wrote:
Erikaa wrote:

As someone who is bigger than Lindsey, this made me a bit annoyed. I think Linsey had a great body, and was in fact thin. Now she's put in some weight, a bit in her face, an doesn't wear the most flattering things. To be honest though she's still got a nice body. I think saying things like "she has pure fat" is so unnecessary. I'm a long time reader of this forum, so I don't mean to sound like a minion, but your comment offended me. I'm larger than her so should I feel like I have pure fat or that I'm chubby? God,even if it is unhealthy, I don't like the assumption that its your place to tell someone they should diet and work out... Body image is a sensitive subject, and I don't appreciate your attitude towards it.
When you gain weight from a poor diet and lack of exercise as opposed to working out and building muscle then you are gaining fat, not muscle, pretty sure that's all they meant. If she didn't show us all of the unhealthy stuff she eats all of the time we wouldn't really know what was going on, but it's clear her diet isn't good and that's probably what's causing her to gain. Honestly, everyone should try to eat healthy and get some form of exercise because it's good for your body, not for weight reasons, but to be as healthy as you can be.

Erikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by Erikaa » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Sorry i offended anyone...okay maybe you think she has a good body, whatever. What I meant by pure fat which is an awful word choice but like there are people who are thicker from muscle but she's thicker from unhealthy fat due to bad eating habits. And yes, you're right, its not my place to tell her what to do and what not to do with her body but I'm saying she should at least maybe try to, not to lose weight but to be much much healthier over all. And that goes for her roommates too. I mean its only the beginning of college, its only gonna get worse and I feel like she would be one to stress out badly from the weight gain.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:28 am

i don't understand how people are saying that one should only be proud of their curves if their curves aren't from fat. like that makes no sense. if you don't have fat on your body then you won't be curvy. there's no way to have a fuller figure without having a little meat on your bones.

Erikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by Erikaa » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:56 am

byebyebye1 wrote:i don't understand how people are saying that one should only be proud of their curves if their curves aren't from fat. like that makes no sense. if you don't have fat on your body then you won't be curvy. there's no way to have a fuller figure without having a little meat on your bones.
Yeah but most fat girls call themselves curvy, when they are just fat or chubby. In my opinion and for most, especially guys, curvy is when a girl has slim arms and legs, but a nice arse and tits and a small waist with a flat tummy. No rolls or excess fat you can grab. Basically a slim girl with boobs and butt.

peetharolls
Talker
Talker

Post by peetharolls » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:13 am

Erikaa wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:i don't understand how people are saying that one should only be proud of their curves if their curves aren't from fat. like that makes no sense. if you don't have fat on your body then you won't be curvy. there's no way to have a fuller figure without having a little meat on your bones.
Yeah but most fat girls call themselves curvy, when they are just fat or chubby. In my opinion and for most, especially guys, curvy is when a girl has slim arms and legs, but a nice arse and tits and a small waist with a flat tummy. No rolls or excess fat you can grab. Basically a slim girl with boobs and butt.
thats interesting. when i think of the word 'curvy' i think thick legs, a jlo butt, nice boobs and a slim waist. someone with an hourglass figure, like beyonce. i wouldnt consider her a slim girl with boobs and a butt though, i guess everyone has their own interpretation of the word.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:23 am

Erikaa wrote:
what do you think makes boobs and butts big?! fat. there are a ton of girls who aren't shaped liked that. you kind of people are the reason why society is so effed up. you said that an hourglass figure is the most ideal body type and it's pretty much be shaped like that or have a crappy figure.

kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by kensington » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:29 am

Erikaa wrote:
So in essence, any girl who's NOT slim is a fatty...?

Because you're basically saying that the only non-fatties out there are (1) ones who are slim with no boobs and butt and (2) ones who are slim with boobs and butt who are the only ones classified as "curvy" to you.

kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by kensington » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:31 am

I'm glad she got an A on her project. She should take it home so her mom can put it up on her fridge.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:39 am

kensington wrote:I'm glad she got an A on her project. She should take it home so her mom can put it up on her fridge.

didn't she say it took multiple hours too? :lol:

Erikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by Erikaa » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:20 am

byebyebye1 wrote:
Erikaa wrote:
what do you think makes boobs and butts big?! fat. there are a ton of girls who aren't shaped liked that. you kind of people are the reason why society is so effed up. you said that an hourglass figure is the most ideal body type and it's pretty much be shaped like that or have a crappy figure.
Yeah, I know that. But it shouldn't be cellulite and jiggly...and I'm not shaped like that. I'm 5'9 1/2 and 110 so I'm skinny although not flat but no where near curvy even if I have a tiny waist. I never said that an hourglass figure is the ideal body because I personally like skinny but slightly toned models like hf models. I'm just telling that girl what I think is curvy is, that just because you are bigger and have more body fat doesn't automatically make you curvy.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”