FIDM, Emily, Julien etc

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FIDM, Emily, Julien etc

Post by sous les étoiles » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Yes. I thought it was really Julien too.

Rosie123
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosie123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:54 pm

emmygues wrote:i think it's ridiculous that someone thinks lindsey pays for them. do you guys ever go out with friends?! it's so easy to split the bill based on what you each got then split the tip. geez. i know that there's some speculation that lindsey drives them around but she's obviously not their personal chauffeur. BUT she is the designated driver since she's the only one with a car so far.

it's $2800 for each person for 10 weeks? that's pretty expensive. i know my friend paid $600 to rent a house with her classmates in LA. i think there was 4 people in that house.
Actually I do go out with friends. Do you? I know in most situations everyone pays for themselves. It's also interesting how I never said that I think she pays for them. I was just wondering. All I know is if you're in a roommate situation where one friend is financially more well off than the others then SOMETIMES they might feel obligated to pay for more things around the place. Though they shouldn't. And I don't know anything about Emily or Julien's character or income level since I'm only subscribed to Lindsey. All you had to say was you don't think that's the case, that you think they split everything.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:51 pm

why does lindsey have to buy toilet paper and tissues and water for her and the roommates? she also drives them everywhere. i feel like they use lindsey SO much and she's too nice to say no.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:54 pm

^ They probably rotate buying that stuff
imma ball til the day i fall

kimiswatching
Learner
Learner

Post by kimiswatching » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:39 pm

byebyebye1 wrote:why does lindsey have to buy toilet paper and tissues and water for her and the roommates? she also drives them everywhere. i feel like they use lindsey SO much and she's too nice to say no.
If you watch her last vlog you will see that when she's doing her food haul Emily gives her some cash so I guess that was to pay for the raspberries she said were for Emily and their share of the toilet paper.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:52 pm

kimiswatching wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:why does lindsey have to buy toilet paper and tissues and water for her and the roommates? she also drives them everywhere. i feel like they use lindsey SO much and she's too nice to say no.
If you watch her last vlog you will see that when she's doing her food haul Emily gives her some cash so I guess that was to pay for the raspberries she said were for Emily and their share of the toilet paper.
oh bahahaha i always miss something.

also angel soft sucks

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:29 pm

byebyebye1 wrote:
kimiswatching wrote:
oh bahahaha i always miss something.

also angel soft sucks
IT DOES
it feels like tree bark u_u

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:30 pm

They should use Charmin if they want soft toilet paper.

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:37 am

This is cracking me up you know we're too invested in her life when we start seriously discussing what toilet paper she uses hahahahahahaha

cosmeticsbb
Learner
Learner

Post by cosmeticsbb » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:11 am

Angie V wrote:^ They probably rotate buying that stuff
Yeah in her latest vlog, either Julien or Emily gave Lindsey some bucks afterwards.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:20 am

MadmoiselleLayla wrote:They should use Charmin if they want soft toilet paper.
seriously it's the best!

blameitonthealtitude
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Post by blameitonthealtitude » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:04 am

byebyebye1 wrote:
MadmoiselleLayla wrote:They should use Charmin if they want soft toilet paper.
seriously it's the best!
I hate their commercials, but Charmin really is the softest/best shit.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Emily and Julian are both kind of... "derp-y" looking.

natashaxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by natashaxo » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:08 pm

kaysagossiper wrote:Emily and Julian are both kind of... "derp-y" looking.
more emily then julien. imo emily kind of looks like a sloth! :?

kimiswatching
Learner
Learner

Post by kimiswatching » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:09 pm

natashaxo wrote:
kaysagossiper wrote:Emily and Julian are both kind of... "derp-y" looking.
more emily then julien. imo emily kind of looks like a sloth! :?
Omg. THAT'S what she reminds me of!

bloopbloop
Learner
Learner

Post by bloopbloop » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Honolulu wrote:This is cracking me up you know we're too invested in her life when we start seriously discussing what toilet paper she uses hahahahahahaha
seriously, it's toilet paper, not really anything to write home about. hahaha.

NotGurus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by NotGurus » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:40 pm

did they ever explain why emily gets the desk and dresser and lindsey gets a plastic night stand? it irked me when emily showed off the room and i saw that lindsey got nothing. poor lindsey i do feel like she's too nice/taken advantage of.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Honolulu wrote:This is cracking me up you know we're too invested in her life when we start seriously discussing what toilet paper she uses hahahahahahaha
lmao i just really hate angel soft. we used to buy it in college for a while because it was usually the least expensive and seriously my butt was in pain after a while.

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:56 pm

NotGurus wrote:did they ever explain why emily gets the desk and dresser and lindsey gets a plastic night stand? it irked me when emily showed off the room and i saw that lindsey got nothing. poor lindsey i do feel like she's too nice/taken advantage of.
They said it somewhere (I think Emily replied to someone's comment on either one of Emily's vlogs or Lindsey's). Basically Emily and Lindsey are going to share the desk but Lindsey doesn't really use it because she doesn't need to. And Emily gets the dresser because Emily's closet is smaller compared to Lindsey's.

Hanna
Learner
Learner

Post by Hanna » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:34 pm

notahatergator wrote:
I hate their commercials, but Charmin really is the softest/best shit.
Pun intended?

natashaxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by natashaxo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:12 am

bnx18 wrote:
NotGurus wrote:did they ever explain why emily gets the desk and dresser and lindsey gets a plastic night stand? it irked me when emily showed off the room and i saw that lindsey got nothing. poor lindsey i do feel like she's too nice/taken advantage of.
They said it somewhere (I think Emily replied to someone's comment on either one of Emily's vlogs or Lindsey's). Basically Emily and Lindsey are going to share the desk but Lindsey doesn't really use it because she doesn't need to. And Emily gets the dresser because Emily's closet is smaller compared to Lindsey's.

idk it still doesnt seem fair to me just cause emilys makeup is all over the desk. why dont they both put it in the bathroom??

erfaewsfdes
Learner
Learner

Post by erfaewsfdes » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:09 am

natashaxo wrote:
bnx18 wrote:

idk it still doesnt seem fair to me just cause emilys makeup is all over the desk. why dont they both put it in the bathroom??
Judging from the vlogs it doesn't seem like they use the desk at all. They mostly use the dining room table to do hw, sit around, etc. Emily also tweeted a picture of her doing homework but it was on her bed and the desk wasn't being used atall

garcia
Informer
Informer

Post by garcia » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:43 pm

natashaxo wrote:
bnx18 wrote:

Lindsey's makeup seems to take up most of the bathroom counter which I thought was unfair but now that you mention Emily is using the desk that makes sense. I also thought it was strange that they used the closet on opposite sides of their bed but if they're different sizes I can see that working. I'd rather have tons of closet space over a dresser any day, I bet a lot of people are the opposite.

Lorelei
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Lorelei » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:56 pm

julien needs her own friends instead of clinging on to the youtube girls.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”