beautybaby44 Part 3

cartwheel
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybaby44 Part 3

Post by cartwheel »

I just thought the white gown was hideous. Why would she do white on white? And then black shoes? Hmmm I wouldn't, oh well. The dress did make her look skinny though

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

cartwheel wrote:Why would she do white on white?
Because when you wear a colored dress under a white grad robe it looks awkward/weird as fuck. The color shows through. It's like wearing a white top with a bright pink bra....

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

This girl is so bloody ''cookie cutter'' i can't stand it! :o

And what makes it worse is she tries SO HARD to be ''edgy'' :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Doesn't even look like she graduated with honors or anything. not surprising given the amount of school she missed and her joke of a class schedule.

l0st
Learner
Learner

Post by l0st »

cartwheel wrote:I just thought the white gown was hideous. Why would she do white on white? And then black shoes? Hmmm I wouldn't, oh well. The dress did make her look skinny though
My school requires girls to wear white under their white gowns, plus the gowns we get are super sheer and you can see any coloring at all.

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

cartwheel wrote:I just thought the white gown was hideous. Why would she do white on white? And then black shoes? Hmmm I wouldn't, oh well. The dress did make her look skinny though
I think gold sandals would've looked way better.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

I wish you guys could have seen some of the "gowns" the girls I graduated with wore. Oh lord. Straight up mini, sequin, clubbing dresses. This is tame compared to it. I wore a cute summer dress.

palmbeachbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by palmbeachbabe »

I really like her dress actually! It fits her nicely too. I would wear it, but definitely not to a graduation. How does she get away with wearing such clothes to school?! I wish I could go to her school lol, we get in trouble for showing a bit of shoulder :(

sentel
Learner
Learner

Post by sentel »

yea, a guru is supposed to be an expert. so many "gurus" now a days are actually not professionals in their field or trained. Theyre really just lifestyle or digital media personalities.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

kaysagossiper wrote:I wish you guys could have seen some of the "gowns" the girls I graduated with wore. Oh lord. Straight up mini, sequin, clubbing dresses. This is tame compared to it. I wore a cute summer dress.
I hear ya - some of the girls at my college graduation were in little tight dresses and 6 inch stilettos. In an outdoor ceremony that was held on a grassy field. In comparison Lindsey's dress is at least moderately appropriate.

cute

Post by cute »

what do you guys think?? (her grad party outfit)

i do like the color of the dress, but i didn't like how she matched her shoes to the cutout part of her dress :? and if her hair wasn't blocking the cutout part, you probably would see her sporting the side boob since the cutout is so long (if it was any longer her nipple would be popping out lmao)

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

The dress is cute, nice color, but not with those shoes, they're too heavy.

Post by Guest »

I thought the entire outfit (blue dress) was cute & I would wear it. But what cut out are u talking about? If it's the black and white polkadot thing at the back that's the southern and city bandeu she's wearing. These past 2 outfits sjes worn (grad dress&gradarty dress) have been really nice IMO.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

why would you wear a bandeau under a cut-out dress? does that seem silly to anyone else?

Post by Guest »

Not really if you don't have a proper bra, extended bra strap or u just wanna add something different To it..I've seen many people it and I think it's pretty cute.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”