LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 14

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 14

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

It is super interesting watching all these beauty guru OGs make the “worst purchases of my twenties” videos. I just watched sarahbelle’s and then Lindsay’s autoplayed after hers. It’s pretty fascinating how...wasteful they were with their money.

bangtaen
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by bangtaen »

Honestly the best thing Lindsey has ever done for her channel has been her speaking honestly about all the behind the scenes of the LA time period. I think for those of us who were watching during that time and remember it clearly (likely all of us on this thread) it's pretty interesting to hear her speak candidly about the way they all partied, how stupid they were with money, etc. I don't know if I've ever seen another youtuber look back on their "prime" (career wise) and lay down all the facts about it for everyone who was there watching it so I appreciate it

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

blahblah20 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:59 pm
She must have a pretty stretched vagina if her tampons were falling out.... so disgusting. I've been using tampons for over a decade and I've never, ever had one fall out lol.
Tell me, how would one acquire a “stretched vagina” if they can even go back to normal after childbirth?

She said that she pushed them out while pooping. It’s all the same muscles down there, which is why women poop while giving birth.

My guess is that she didn’t have the tampons very far in so they were easy to push out.

jmm91
Learner
Learner

Post by jmm91 »

Her new budget video the thumbnail shows that she makes 8,000 a month. Wow it sucks when you bust your butt off working full time and a weekend job and still not clearing 8,000 a month. I swear this youtubers don’t realize how lucky they are because many of them have never worked a hard full time position with little pay in return (not all, but most of these younger ones seems so spoiled and don’t realize how good they have it).

Tarzzyk
Informer
Informer

Post by Tarzzyk »

^^ really?? she might have good months with instagram sponsorships/depop/her crappy merch but I would be surprised if she made that every month, but you are right the money these youtubers see is disgusting.

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

jmm91 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:28 pm
Her new budget video the thumbnail shows that she makes 8,000 a month. Wow it sucks when you bust your butt off working full time and a weekend job and still not clearing 8,000 a month. I swear this youtubers don’t realize how lucky they are because many of them have never worked a hard full time position with little pay in return (not all, but most of these younger ones seems so spoiled and don’t realize how good they have it).
If that amount is consistent every month then I am completely baffled as to how she couldn't make it on her own. Did she move back to Georgia because she had to or because she wanted to? $8,000 a month is enough to live comfortably and maybe even completely support your significant other. It's like $96,000 a year -- what my boyfriend and I make together.

Was she just living way above her means in that big house? A shit-ton of debt to pay off? Or shopping addiction still off the rails? Because seriously $8,000 a month is a fucking LOT.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

darkkheartt wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:58 am
jmm91 wrote:
If that amount is consistent every month then I am completely baffled as to how she couldn't make it on her own. Did she move back to Georgia because she had to or because she wanted to? $8,000 a month is enough to live comfortably and maybe even completely support your significant other. It's like $96,000 a year -- what my boyfriend and I make together.

Was she just living way above her means in that big house? A shit-ton of debt to pay off? Or shopping addiction still off the rails? Because seriously $8,000 a month is a fucking LOT.
Idk my boyfriend and I have a combined income of 130K and depending on where you live and what kind of expenses you have, it really doesn’t go that far. We live in a very expensive city and have student loans we are paying off. We have to live on a very tight budget to get by.

I don’t imagine that 96k gets you very far in LA.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

kaysagossiper wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:33 am
darkkheartt wrote:
jmm91 wrote:

Idk my boyfriend and I have a combined income of 130K and depending on where you live and what kind of expenses you have, it really doesn’t go that far. We live in a very expensive city and have student loans we are paying off. We have to live on a very tight budget to get by.

Yeah I agree, especially with the way she wanted to live - with new clothes, eating out/going out all the time, her expensive loft, etc. Not to mention she was way less consistent with YouTube back then and her income was probably much more varied.

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

kaysagossiper wrote:
darkkheartt wrote:
jmm91 wrote:

Of course not LA. Maybe Idaho though where she was for quite a while.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

darkkheartt wrote:
jmm91 wrote:

I wish I made that much a month. That said LA is very expensive. Couple that with any credit card debt, the fact she ate out and went out a lot, and so forth I can easily see her spending more than you’d think per month out there.

I don’t think she moved home because she couldn’t live alone financially anymore but moreso it was smart to regroup for a few months and pay off debts and gather together a savings account for her new place and to furnish it and fund her move. I’m not sure if she had much in savings or not because in the past she was very spendy with designer bags and items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

I don’t think she’d actually put her real income on YouTube

luluslut
Learner
Learner

Post by luluslut »

kaysagossiper wrote:
darkkheartt wrote:
jmm91 wrote:

The median income in the US is $59,039. That's $5,000 a month. Lindsey is making 60% more a month then the average American. (That is if $8,000 a month is her actual income) The average income of a Boise resident is $28,956 a year. That's $2,413 a month. I think it's safe to say Lindsey is VERY privileged. :rofl:
Jealousy is a disease, get well soon babe :love2:

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

luluslut wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:37 pm
kaysagossiper wrote:
darkkheartt wrote:
jmm91 wrote:

The median income in the US is $59,039. That's $5,000 a month. Lindsey is making 60% more a month then the average American. (That is if $8,000 a month is her actual income) The average income of a Boise resident is $28,956 a year. That's $2,413 a month. I think it's safe to say Lindsey is VERY privileged. :rofl:
I don't think anyone is saying that she is struggling in boise, they're talking about her struggling in LA. I think 96k wouldn't classify you as very well off in LA. The poverty level is different in every state and city because some places are significantly more expensive than others.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

did anyone watch her "day in the life" video she posted yesterday? it's 17 minutes long, but the first 11 minutes are just an ad for fabfitfun :roll: i'm not surprised, but don't call it a day in the life vlog if more than half the video is just talking about some sponsored products

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

danny-devito wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:02 am
did anyone watch her "day in the life" video she posted yesterday? it's 17 minutes long, but the first 11 minutes are just an ad for fabfitfun :roll: i'm not surprised, but don't call it a day in the life vlog if more than half the video is just talking about some sponsored products
I had it on in the background and I thought I had clicked the wrong video because the Fab Fit Fun part was so long!

hollaback13
Learner
Learner

Post by hollaback13 »

pikaa wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:29 am
danny-devito wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:02 am
I had it on in the background and I thought I had clicked the wrong video because the Fab Fit Fun part was so long!
she seems so unnatural talking to the camera when she's doing ads it was the most uncomfortable thing i've suffered through in a while

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

I live in LA and don’t even make a third of what she makes at the moment, it seems. I still have my own apartment, car and am independent. It’s possible and doable, you just have to reign in the frivolous spending and realize what you can afford and what you can’t.

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

I believe 100k is low income in LA. So in LA, she’s not making shit to sustain a life out there.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Woah her LA vlog...did Emily June get implants? Her boobs look like Regina george’s mom’s boobs in Mean Girls lmao

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:16 am
Woah her LA vlog...did Emily June get implants? Her boobs look like Regina george’s mom’s boobs in Mean Girls lmao
i thought the same thing!!!

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”