Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 14

Post by Sassyfrassy »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
ubfrud wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:38 pm
i made a user rn in order to say that this breakup drives me nuts?? yeah i'm going to respect the decision, but what happened to try to get to know your own emotions and attachment style while in the relationship? if you're the problem, how can you be that close to another person again without encountering the same emotions?

i'm upset because of personal reasons, obviously. what lindsey so well articulated in the video is something i can relate to in my own relationship. as well as can many other of the people in the comments. maybe lindsey is right and i'm wrong and no first long-term relationship can make you grow independent, but gosh darn, i refuse to accept that ? yeah it's more emotional labor when you're committed to someone, but ain't that the beauty of it all? i'm trying to valid all my emotions, even if they're bad ones. i understand fully and completely that they can take over and make you bitter and defensive, and i don't like when that happens to me either. but i'm not perfect, and if this is part of being a human, i hope and think my significant other knows that they're with all parts of me. it's a long life.

this comment is loaded with emotions, i'm sorry. it seemed like lindsey truly believed this was the right decision for her, so i'm not going to doubt it. i'm just sad that it didn't work out. i wish good things upon both of them
It seems like a cop out. Lindsey was with him a really long time so for her to say that is the reason is not the whole story. Exactly you’re right that if she is the problem how can she expect to make it work later on without being able to fix it now without breaking up. People these days give up really easy. No one wants to stick out the bad times because they think the grass is greener. I think Lindsey got the 4 year itch (5 year? How long were they together?) and fell out of love. Probably they both stopped putting in effort.
I'll have to disagree, she has to work on herself and how to handle emotions like this. I get what you guys are saying but Sean was also getting the short end of the stick because Lindsey had her issues to figure out. She saw this and was responsible and kind enough to not keep dragging him through a relationship where she was becoming less than an ideal partner.
She said there isn't any bad blood, at least she made sure she didn't just up and screw him over.
We all know she has the funds to break this lease or even her parents could give her a hand if she absolutely did not want to be in Boise especially because without Sean she truly has no one. Her choosing to stay says to me she has hopes that with her fixing her problems she could give this relationship another try. She's actually doing this the right way IMO.
Not to mention Lindsey has never been in a long term serious relationship like this. She's doing as best as she can.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:24 am
ubfrud wrote:
i made a user rn in order to say that this breakup drives me nuts?? yeah i'm going to respect the decision, but what happened to try to get to know your own emotions and attachment style while in the relationship? if you're the problem, how can you be that close to another person again without encountering the same emotions?

i'm upset because of personal reasons, obviously. what lindsey so well articulated in the video is something i can relate to in my own relationship. as well as can many other of the people in the comments. maybe lindsey is right and i'm wrong and no first long-term relationship can make you grow independent, but gosh darn, i refuse to accept that ? yeah it's more emotional labor when you're committed to someone, but ain't that the beauty of it all? i'm trying to valid all my emotions, even if they're bad ones. i understand fully and completely that they can take over and make you bitter and defensive, and i don't like when that happens to me either. but i'm not perfect, and if this is part of being a human, i hope and think my significant other knows that they're with all parts of me. it's a long life.

this comment is loaded with emotions, i'm sorry. it seemed like lindsey truly believed this was the right decision for her, so i'm not going to doubt it. i'm just sad that it didn't work out. i wish good things upon both of them
It seems like a cop out. Lindsey was with him a really long time so for her to say that is the reason is not the whole story. Exactly you’re right that if she is the problem how can she expect to make it work later on without being able to fix it now without breaking up. People these days give up really easy. No one wants to stick out the bad times because they think the grass is greener. I think Lindsey got the 4 year itch (5 year? How long were they together?) and fell out of love. Probably they both stopped putting in effort.
Werent they only together for like 2 maybe 3 years? I didn’t think they were together very long at all.

callacalla3
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by callacalla3 »

ubfrud wrote:

If she wasn't happy with herself and hurting Sean, leaving was the best choice for her. Although she didn't provide details about her anger, I'm speculating she may have been emotionally, verbally or mentally abusive or manipulative towards him and that scared her. Sometimes people make mistakes, but passive or unconscious abusive behavior is not something to accept or tolerate. If Lindsey acted that way, Lindsey is wise for admitting she needed a break.

Sean may be hurt but if he knows she was struggling, he probably supports her decision. He never came across as immature or mean either. They may genuinely love each other, but the relationship was not as healthy anymore. I'm just speculating and could be wrong.

Lindsey seems fairly healthy and loving, so not being in control of her emotional reactions probably made her second guess if she was right for him at this time in her life. She actually made an incredibly mature and selfless decision that would benefit them both (if this is the case).

Or maybe she just needs time to figure out what she wants and who she is as an independent person.

Something tells me she's looking for a mature, grounded, and independent guy who is her age or a year older to be in step with. I think she's moving in a new direction and ready to settle down in life.

Post by Guest »

her vlogs really are sooooo boring. she doesn't do anything all day, and when she does do things, she doesn't film it. and she always forgets to end them off. instead of showing us what she does, she recaps and tells us later which is really just not interesting content.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

stars&rockets08 wrote:
devilishtenshi wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:44 pm
stars&rockets08 wrote:I have a feeling that she'll maybe end up wherever Meghan goes in the new year.
Is Megan moving areas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said after her and Finley visit his family in Virginia for the holidays, they're gonna road trip to Massachusetts, and Canada, and back and see if they want to live in any of the places they go.
I’m from Mass. I don’t think she’d like it here if she wants to be a farm hippie. Maybe out in western Mass? But that’s far from nicer areas which I don’t see Lyndsey wanting to live. Meg wants to be in the middle of no where but I think Lyndsey doesn’t. But I guess the drive wouldn’t be much different then the drive she has now to see her.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:28 pm
stars&rockets08 wrote:
devilishtenshi wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:44 pm
stars&rockets08 wrote:I have a feeling that she'll maybe end up wherever Meghan goes in the new year.
Is Megan moving areas?

She said after her and Finley visit his family in Virginia for the holidays, they're gonna road trip to Massachusetts, and Canada, and back and see if they want to live in any of the places they go.
I’m from Mass. I don’t think she’d like it here if she wants to be a farm hippie. Maybe out in western Mass? But that’s far from nicer areas which I don’t see Lyndsey wanting to live. Meg wants to be in the middle of no where but I think Lyndsey doesn’t. But I guess the drive wouldn’t be much different then the drive she has now to see her.

They both don’t seem like east coasters at all

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

It's great that she's uploading every day for vlogmas, but mukbangs are very boring and lazy content.

Rose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rose »

callacalla3 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:02 pm
It's great that she's uploading every day for vlogmas, but mukbangs are very boring and lazy content.
Today's video, a real winner:
- 1 minute of sponsored intro
- 2 minutes of having breakfast & making her bed
- 3 minutes of sponsored ad
- 1 minute of getting dressed
And she's taking a page out of Meghan's book with her undressed thumbnail

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

In the picture she posted with her mom she looks like she is in her 40s.. I’ve noticed she looks really old sometimes

Post by Guest »

i've said this before but she really makes uninteresting videos. i don't know how much longer she can sustain her channel when all of her videos are literally about nothing. she hasn't had a real job, has a degree that is very niche and she doesn't use, and has no life skills. does she really expect this to last? she really needs to make a major change in her life because i can't imagine anyone sticking around to watch this snooze fest. i guarantee you all of her viewers followed her during her beautybaby44 days and only watch for nostalgia reasons.

Lili2345
Talker
Talker

Post by Lili2345 »

lefargen97 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:23 pm
i've said this before but she really makes uninteresting videos. i don't know how much longer she can sustain her channel when all of her videos are literally about nothing. she hasn't had a real job, has a degree that is very niche and she doesn't use, and has no life skills. does she really expect this to last? she really needs to make a major change in her life because i can't imagine anyone sticking around to watch this snooze fest. i guarantee you all of her viewers followed her during her beautybaby44 days and only watch for nostalgia reasons.
I don’t understand how she lives with herself with such a lazy lifestyle. If I had that much downtime I think I’d go crazy. And it’s not like she can argue that she’s busy we literally watch her do absolutely nothing in her vlogmas every day. What is she doing with depop? Does she just have her account on hold for the time being?

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Sassyfrassy wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:57 am
Raven_nevermore wrote:
ubfrud wrote:

I'll have to disagree, she has to work on herself and how to handle emotions like this. I get what you guys are saying but Sean was also getting the short end of the stick because Lindsey had her issues to figure out. She saw this and was responsible and kind enough to not keep dragging him through a relationship where she was becoming less than an ideal partner.
She said there isn't any bad blood, at least she made sure she didn't just up and screw him over.
We all know she has the funds to break this lease or even her parents could give her a hand if she absolutely did not want to be in Boise especially because without Sean she truly has no one. Her choosing to stay says to me she has hopes that with her fixing her problems she could give this relationship another try. She's actually doing this the right way IMO.
Not to mention Lindsey has never been in a long term serious relationship like this. She's doing as best as she can.

Yeah ita. Why should he have to hang around while she figures stuff out and goes through a difficult emotional period, without knowing how things will end up? Who is to say that's right for either of them? And there's nothing wrong with breaking up with him and fixing things without him, which it seems like she's going to do.

And I think they were only together around 2 ish years ftr.

Post by Guest »

i find it funny that she thinks she is a sustainability queen when she literally bought shoes from forever 21, not to even wear them, but for an instagram picture.

Sassyfrassy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassyfrassy »

She needs to get out of her "Miss" phase.
I cringe each time.
Miss bagel.
Miss earth.
Miss prosecco.
Like stop lol its annoying
Not to mention the overbearing number of times she uses this specific sentence
"yaaaass we love/stan a _________ qweeeennn"

Lilyrose777
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyrose777 »

Sassyfrassy wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:31 pm
She needs to get out of her "Miss" phase.
I cringe each time.
Miss bagel.
Miss earth.
Miss prosecco.
Like stop lol its annoying
Not to mention the overbearing number of times she uses this specific sentence
"yaaaass we love/stan a _________ qweeeennn"

Yes! What is up with her calling everything "she" and "her". That is seriously annoying and sounds uneducated to me. Feminism at its worst. Where's the equality in that?

Lilyrose777
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyrose777 »

lefargen97 wrote: i find it funny that she thinks she is a sustainability queen when she literally bought shoes from forever 21, not to even wear them, but for an instagram picture.
It seems both Lindsey and her sister are only suistanable when it suits them. If they were really sustainable they would have opted out of presents and/or made DIY presents or made donations to less fortunate.

I myself opted out of presents and I'm not even that sustainable. So why can't they?

Sassyfrassy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassyfrassy »

A very small part of my feels almost sorry for Lindsey.
I feel like she moved into this larger space with the plan that her and Sean would eventually live together. She got a king size bed because when he slept over they slept on her tiny full.
Maybe I'm just being mushy rn lol but I hope they find their way to each other. He was a really good guy for her.
Fingers crossed she doesn't go back to her party ways, though I don't know how easy it would be to do that in Boise Idaho lol

Lilyrose777
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyrose777 »

Sassyfrassy wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:04 pm
A very small part of my feels almost sorry for Lindsey.
I feel like she moved into this larger space with the plan that her and Sean would eventually live together. She got a king size bed because when he slept over they slept on her tiny full.
Maybe I'm just being mushy rn lol but I hope they find their way to each other. He was a really good guy for her.
Fingers crossed she doesn't go back to her party ways, though I don't know how easy it would be to do that in Boise Idaho lol

Well, what confuses me then is, if she had all those plans, why was she the one who broke it off. I also hope they get back together but I kinda doubt it.

mrsdash_420
Learner
Learner

Post by mrsdash_420 »

So she's talking about sustainability...while wearing an outfit comprised of a number of trendy fast-fashion pieces? And those fake nails require a lot of waste and chemicals. I know no one is perfect and at least she's trying to improve her past habits, but something about an essentially unemployed person preaching to me about waste while complaining about how she has too many bathrooms in her house is just so incredibly offputting. Like, man, she has literally no self-awareness.

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 14

Post by lolcakes »

what really bothered me about her sustainability videos is that she does NO research !!!
like how she said tampons have pink tax like it’s an actual tax, or how she doesn’t know of anywhere to get refillable dish soap not in a plastic container ... could have easily done a google search to find some ideas that might actually help her viewers..like how is she going to stop buying something if she doesn’t even know of an alternative ?

not to mention these sustainability videos are so repetitive... no one uses disposable plastic utensils anymore please move on. she needs to get more creative!

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”