Do Lindsey/Meghan party?

Post by dulapeep » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:02 pm

In short--yes.

Some proof:
https://vine.co/v/bFql0beBF1e
the classic grind train vine

the weed shirt

the infamous bong in the vlog

Also, the fact she went to Tomorrow World or whatever when it was 21+ (fake ID, Linds?) and photos like this:
...where it's slightly less obvious/more indirect that they're partying but, yeah, they drink/smoke/whatever

Thanks to foreverbowie, alwayssmile, ruby_x, and other gossipers for the dirt :love2:

And if anyone else has other proof that I'm missing (there's a lot), PLEASE post it!

whateverforever

Re: Do Lindsey/Meghan party?

Post by whateverforever » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:12 pm

theres an even more clear photo of her pot leaf shirt in one of her pre-coachella vlogs that included her and drew and the rest of them going to get 'munchies'
plus i remember there being some more of meghan party pics on nevens instagram like a long ways back if anyone wants to scope it out, also read the comments meghan used to comment on nevens pictures with her private instagram
and lastly didn't someone have a screenshot of a tweet one of lindsays friends that tweeted a picture of their iMessage talking about acid?? thats all i can really remember

bruna
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bruna » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:20 am

haha I'd love to see that screenshot!

Will try to dig into neven's instagram
"When people see good they expect good, and I don’t want to have to live up to anyone’s expectations.” - Damon Salvatore

sam515
Learner
Learner

Post by sam515 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:43 pm

the b&w may just be hookah though

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:06 pm

^ oh yeah it definitely is, you can see the hose in her hand, but it's still kind of a partying thing (to me at least!)

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Here's another, from Neven's IG (Meghan on the left)... I'm betting it's not ice water in that cup ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Here's another vine from spring break... ;) currently trying to see if I can find the acid screenshot.

lyssa123
Debater
Debater

Post by lyssa123 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Does anyone remember what Lindsey's personal twitter account is? I remember seeing it in one of the threads but can't seem to find it.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:26 pm

lyssa123 wrote:Does anyone remember what Lindsey's personal twitter account is? I remember seeing it in one of the threads but can't seem to find it.
If I remember right...I believe it was @BootyBaby44

bruna
Talker
Talker

Post by bruna » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:20 am

She has an instagram account with the same username.
"When people see good they expect good, and I don’t want to have to live up to anyone’s expectations.” - Damon Salvatore

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:06 am

I wish more YouTubers would be honest and upfront about the partying/drinking/smoking. Kinda like MeghanHeartsMakeup tried to be. I understand they have a squeaky clean/Disney-esq appearance to uphold; most teen entertainers do. But, why not be real from the get go? Especially since those things are so common in teen/young people's lives anyway. And also because YouTube/vlogging is more raw/real, everyday girls compared to "celebritydom". I'd much rather someone who is open & honest; then someone who tries so hard to hide it even though it shows through anyway. People say "Oh, they're role models, they can't do that." Well, did they even want to be? If they were truthful they could say something like "Hey, this stuff happens. this is reality, just please be careful, if you're gonna do this stuff."

tl;dr:
Be yourself, be honest, and preach caution in party scenarios .

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:11 am

stars&rockets08 wrote:I wish more YouTubers would be honest and upfront about the partying/drinking/smoking. Kinda like MeghanHeartsMakeup tried to be. I understand they have a squeaky clean/Disney-esq appearance to uphold; most teen entertainers do. But, why not be real from the get go? Especially since those things are so common in teen/young people's lives anyway. And also because YouTube/vlogging is more raw/real, everyday girls compared to "celebritydom". I'd much rather someone who is open & honest; then someone who tries so hard to hide it even though it shows through anyway. People say "Oh, they're role models, they can't do that." Well, did they even want to be? If they were truthful they could say something like "Hey, this stuff happens. this is reality, just please be careful, if you're gonna do this stuff."

tl;dr:
Be yourself, be honest, and preach caution in party scenarios .
yeah thats exactly what ayydubs does, she doesn't lie about the fact that she drinks and smokes. plus its really funny because ayydubs partys with lindsay and her crew, like its obvious they are under some sort of influence when they all go out together, ayydubs doesn't try to hide it but everyone else does

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:30 pm

It's bc they have younger viewers that they cater to. There has been lots of complaints about certain YouTubers not being "good examples" for their younger audience (which I personally don't agree with, YouTubers, or any celebrity isn't supposed to be responsible for raising your child), but they do have an image to keep.

Maddie is a perfect example - so many people went wild, there was so much controversy etc towards her partying/drinking/smoking. I don't blame Lindsey, or any other YouTuber for trying to avoid that.

bruna
Talker
Talker

Post by bruna » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:41 am

does anyone have that acid screenshot?

alove16
Learner
Learner

Post by alove16 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:49 pm

She does it nonchantly like it goes over the viewers heads. That's why there is like no footage when she's with her friends like a clip but not what they are really doing. Meghan just screams weed smoker to me. Which no judgment here from me. But idk they could be upfront if they wanted, but I doubt that. When linds turns 21 I'm sure we will see more into that or it might be one of the touchy subjects she doesn't like to disclose.

malloryxo
Talker
Talker

Post by malloryxo » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:01 am

This is merely speculation, but in her apartment there is a Santa hat on the corner of the TV. I've seen the drinking game for this multiple times..now clearly I can't say that's exactly what it is for, but it could be?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:03 am

^I just came on here to make the same comment! I definitely think that's exactly what it's for. If it was on someone like Meghan Rosette's tv, I would just think it's for decoration. But knowing how Meghan and Lindsey, I think it's safe to say that's what it's for.

Ibarr13
Talker
Talker

Post by Ibarr13 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 pm

murtay wrote:^I just came on here to make the same comment! I definitely think that's exactly what it's for. If it was on someone like Meghan Rosette's tv, I would just think it's for decoration. But knowing how Meghan and Lindsey, I think it's safe to say that's what it's for.
I agree cause I ALSO came over here to point that out. I feel like Lindsey is a lot like my friend- even when she has to study because it's GRAD SCHOOL FINALS she's asking me to go out and party and then is up at 4 am doing lord knows what BC she'd rather drink

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:46 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

This vlog is all the proof anyone needs. lol

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:44 am

Does anyone have the screenshot of/remember the weed leaf socks from last year's Christmas gift exchange with the friend group? I think it was on Lindsey's Instagram. I remember it being discussed in her thread last year. That could be added to this thread.

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:45 am

stars&rockets08 wrote:Does anyone have the screenshot of/remember the weed leaf socks from last year's Christmas gift exchange with the friend group? I think it was on Lindsey's Instagram. I remember it being discussed in her thread last year. That could be added to this thread.
:tu:

bruna
Talker
Talker

Post by bruna » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:31 am

Meghan grosses me out so much. I barely can watch her vlogs because she's disgusting.

And yeah, this vlog is the proof everyone needs. The guys in the footage look so stoned. And what is that 'big thing' that happened? Probably some weird sensation cause by using drugs

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Some of Lindsey's favorites on Twitter from a reaaaal classy friend. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexvesel1
Learner
Learner

Post by alexvesel1 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:00 pm

bruna wrote:Meghan grosses me out so much. I barely can watch her vlogs because she's disgusting.

And yeah, this vlog is the proof everyone needs. The guys in the footage look so stoned. And what is that 'big thing' that happened? Probably some weird sensation cause by using drugs
I think the "big thing" is Claudia and Jonah kissing. They were both at that party so I doubt it has to do with drugs but I agree those guys were DEFINITELY stoned.

jordanrosaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jordanrosaa » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:44 pm

bubblegumbitch wrote:Image

Some of Lindsey's favorites on Twitter from a reaaaal classy friend. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol her friend goes to my University. We have some real classy people down here in Statesboro.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”