Beautybaby44 Part 10

Izabella

Re: Beautybaby44 Part 10

Post by Izabella »

Ugh.. Meg taking Lindsey's camera and filming her sing in the car :roll: She already does that every chance she gets on her own channel, now she has to do it on Lindsey's too..

ruby_x
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ruby_x »

Continue here :D credit goes to @kbisme for the thread title idea http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=14153

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Don't we usually go to 40 pages before we make a new thread?

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

Hmm I just looked and it says we're at 40? Oh well, might be a mobile site thing... Either way my bad

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

I don't think a mod frequents this thread often so you'd have to PM a mod to close this thread...? I can't remember how this works ha

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Yeah I dunno about trolling but I think she wanted to make it obvious she's seeing someone. So by making a big deal about privacy and saying "this person," "they" it's only going to cause people to talk about it and inquire more. Pretty immature if you ask me--like you said she shouldn't have addressed it at all if she really wanted to keep it private.

We know you're not alone Lindsey, you've got your storage unit full of crap to keep you company. No need to validate yourself to us
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”