Beautybaby44 Part 10

byebyebye1

Re: Beautybaby44 Part 10

Post by byebyebye1 »

oh my god just when I thought things couldn't get uglier...the haul kept going.

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ccccccccc »

A cropped flannel is the dumbest thing i ever heard of. And some of the things that she 'bought' from shop jeen (even though i call bs on that. Pretty sure they got sent to her) were horrendous!

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

What fucking 20+ year old needs emoji stickers? And holy shit, don't get me started on the smiley shirt and the nail polish emoji shirt.

BARF.

AriPatSim

Post by AriPatSim »

hobbitsies wrote:She goes into Zara and picks the ugliest things in that entire store. Zara has some amazing quality clothes that are simple and stylish. I just don't understand.

Her "halloween" rave wear as well, she has worn stuff more out there than that and yet that is what she defends as a crazy purchase? Those just look like bad clothes from the freaking 70s or 90s.

How is someone so incompetent at talking about clothes and lipstick. Especially when she has complete control and can re-shoot over and over until she sounds like she actually knows anything.

Also, a PUN, a PUN. A blurred out picture is not a pun for crying out loud. At least from my definition of the word pun. Also, the top that would "make people happier" when she was wearing it. No, just no
Thank you thank you thank you! I came here straight from youtube to say this! I found her to be completely unbearable in this haul. "It's like a browinish, neutral, rose color.....I'm terrible at describing thingsssss XD!!!!!" THEN LEARN! THINK ABOUT IT! Being a "beauty guru" is your JOB. Maybe you should actually sit down and think about what you are going to say! Think about how to describe it, why should we buy it other than it being so "gorgeous and good". I hate these stupid, incompetent so called beauty gurus that don't even know what they are talking about. I don't care that you are "like soooo obsessed with it". Tell me something valuable! They don't even have any talent in makeup, fashion, haircare. It's like these bimbos just sat in their room playing with makeup and decided to turn on a camera and they got successful for it. For nothing basically. It wouldn't phase me or bother me if they didn't make so much money off of their lack of talent and pure LAZINESS. Not to mention all these girls that think they "are life". Whatever the hell that means. :roll:

And no, Lindsey that shirt is not a pun. You are so incredibly stupid. That is not even CLOSE to being a pun.

bangtaen
Informer
Informer

Post by bangtaen »

She is SUCH an idiot. I can't get through one of her videos without wanting to shoot myself because nothing she says makes sense or is grammatically correct.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

She's old news anyway. She hasn't even hit a million yet, right? I think it's all downhill from here
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

She is taking verryy long to hit a million. Wouldnt be surprised if she never does at this rate tbh

Sweetylein27
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweetylein27 »

I must admit her new vlogging quality is pretty awesome... But I feel like she wont take the use out of it like some others do like louis cole;) she should have invested that kind of money for her main channel so that she may reach one day a million subscribers
English is not my first language.

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

Her hair has grown on me. I think it looks really cute on her but I wish she would at least curl it once.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Right? I remember my first tab too. She's cute.
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Buys a better camera...vlog still sucks.

cmoorebo_Oty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cmoorebo_Oty »

I think she looks nice in her new video-her shirt isn't the most flattering but hair/makeup looked good.
And it was bearable even though she was sponsored.she didn't spend too much time "obsessing" over the pants like most people would have.she explained why she liked them and moved on

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

Her main channel videos are too boring to be as long as she makes them.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

If I see one more person talk about these freakin' zoomba pants or workout wear I will get my computer and throw it against a wall.

theunforgotten
Talker
Talker

Post by theunforgotten »

cmoorebo_Oty wrote:I think she looks nice in her new video-her shirt isn't the most flattering but hair/makeup looked good.
And it was bearable even though she was sponsored.she didn't spend too much time "obsessing" over the pants like most people would have.she explained why she liked them and moved on
yes!! the hair and makeup was great. she should do it like that more often :tu:

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

I'm actually surprised that Lindsey knew what a tea steeper was called. When she was talking about she was "tea..... steeper". I honesty thought that she was going to say tea thingy or something really dumb.

jenibear105
Talker
Talker

Post by jenibear105 »

I actually really enjoyed her new main channel video. Aside from the obvious sponsored bits, I didn't mind watching it at all. I'm not sure why but she just seemed a different. There was a less annoying tone to her voice, and she did a fairly good job describing the products/thing she was showing.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

cmoorebo_Oty wrote:I think she looks nice in her new video-her shirt isn't the most flattering but hair/makeup looked good.
oh really? I thought it's the heaviest she's ever looked. Everything was terribly unflattering. She did not look good to me.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

I die a little inside every time Lindsey says "boughten." As in, "I've already boughten some in the past." Lindsey, if you're lurking here, the correct word is bought. Just stop making yourself look dumb.

cmoorebo_Oty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cmoorebo_Oty »

byebyebye1 wrote:
oh really? I thought it's the heaviest she's ever looked. Everything was terribly unflattering. She did not look good to me.
I said I thought the top was unflattering but I don't think she looks big. I don't think commenting on weight is necessarily fair. I know I struggle a lot to lose the weight that I keep gaining and it makes me feel like shit to hear people say Im looking heavy or fat. Its just something that doesnt need to be said.
Her makeup looked really pretty and she styled her hair nicely. I know a few others here agree, so I'm not crazy. Not everything on this thread has to be negative.
Sometimes I think things on this site are said just because people feel like they're allowed to do whatever they want on the internet. I like gossiping, but I don't like tearing people apart for no reason. Sorry :/
Maybe I'm just being overly emotional.idk.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”