Beautybaby44 Part 9

turtlecreek
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beautybaby44 Part 9

Post by turtlecreek »

PinkPhoenix wrote:Do you guys think Lindsey smokes too?
she totally does. she goes to so many concerts and parties. it'd be a surprise if she didn't.

turtlecreek
Lurker
Lurker

Post by turtlecreek »

also have you noticed that her, emily and julien haven't been hanging out? wonder why...

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

PinkPhoenix wrote:Do you guys think Lindsey smokes too?
If she didn't before she does now. 8-)

It's okay girls, I like living on my own too. :tu:

Lighter, stash box, and everything. You would think living in an apartment that is being filmed every day would make you a little more aware... but...
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

Hahaha Lindsey is so dumb for not noticing that. So much for maintaining that perfect innocent 'I don't cuss or do drugs/drink" image. I'm sure those 301+ viewers are heartbroken that their 'idol(s)' smoke.
Edit: the title of that video goes great with that bong there.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

turtlecreek wrote:also have you noticed that her, emily and julien haven't been hanging out? wonder why...
I noticed that as well, but I am so glad cause Emily and Julien are annoying.

Anyways how does one not realize that there is a bong in the background. It really isn't shocking that Meghan smokes. I wonder if she will get medical marijuana now that she lives in California.

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

foreverbowie wrote:
turtlecreek wrote:also have you noticed that her, emily and julien haven't been hanging out? wonder why...
I noticed that as well, but I am so glad cause Emily and Julien are annoying.

Anyways how does one not realize that there is a bong in the background. It really isn't shocking that Meghan smokes. I wonder if she will get medical marijuana now that she lives in California.
Has she ever mentioned having health issues? It's not like a 17 year old can just waltz in and get a medical marijuana card without legitimate health problems (eg, epilepsy). And even then, she certainly wouldn't be able to get one without her parents present.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

alwayssmile wrote:the video is private now but here's a screenshot
Can we also talk about how porky her hands look.... gross :?

And I saw Emily in a few of their vlogs this summer, not Julien though

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

Honestly who cares if Meghan smokes weed lol. If anything it just validates what everyone was already thinking.

amg9718
Learner
Learner

Post by amg9718 »

hmbxo13 wrote:Honestly who cares if Meghan smokes weed lol. If anything it just validates what everyone was already thinking.
It's not the fact that she does, but the fact that she puts it on the internet. I mean I certainly don't care if she does, it doesn't affect me at all, but it may not be the best thing putting it on the internet because brands like benefit may think twice about being affiliated with her. I just think it would be in her best interest to not put it on the internet, especially since it's not even legal. *shrug*

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

amg9718 wrote:
hmbxo13 wrote:Honestly who cares if Meghan smokes weed lol. If anything it just validates what everyone was already thinking.
It's not the fact that she does, but the fact that she puts it on the internet. I mean I certainly don't care if she does, it doesn't affect me at all, but it may not be the best thing putting it on the internet because brands like benefit may think twice about being affiliated with her. I just think it would be in her best interest to not put it on the internet, especially since it's not even legal. *shrug*
I definitely agree, she should keep it private, but it's no shock that she smokes. Lindsey's just an idiot for filming it and not editing it out

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

It's not like Lindsey or Meghan are making videos that smoking weed is great and everyone should do it. I would definitely see a problem with it if they were doing that but they're not. It obviously was an accident since she privated the video but honestly I don't think it's that big of a deal. There are so many people that smoke weed that you wouldn't even suspect anyways. They don't have to be hippies and go to festivals. I think if anything it was sloppy of Lindsey not to edit it out of her vlog or at least put it away after they're done using it. Does anyone know where that is sitting in their apartment? I can't really tell from that picture.

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

laurenconrad wrote:It's not like Lindsey or Meghan are making videos that smoking weed is great and everyone should do it. I would definitely see a problem with it if they were doing that but they're not. It obviously was an accident since she privated the video but honestly I don't think it's that big of a deal. There are so many people that smoke weed that you wouldn't even suspect anyways. They don't have to be hippies and go to festivals. I think if anything it was sloppy of Lindsey not to edit it out of her vlog or at least put it away after they're done using it. Does anyone know where that is sitting in their apartment? I can't really tell from that picture.
Meghan's side table in her bedroom.

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

hmbxo13 wrote:
Meghan's side table in her bedroom.
Thank you!
This also shows how comfortable Lindsey is with a bong just sitting out in her sister's room that it didn't even phase her one bit.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Let's just chalk it to up to Lindsey being lazy with editing again. If she was concerned about her image, she wouldn't have had that slip. She's so lazy that she doesn't care about how her videos enough to really truly edit her videos. She just remembered that she talked for however long and decided to cut and add that clip into her vlog. It's not a big deal that a bong showed up. They aren't promoting it. They also aren't exactly presenting themselves as straight edged girls. It's not a big surprise.

ionknow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ionknow »

of course they smoke weed. do you guys know what goes on at bonnaroo(especially), coachella, raves, etc etc etc. it's drugs the entire time, weed being the least of anyone's' worries. people might as well be drinking water as commonly as they are smoking a joint. I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing harder things like molly or acid/shrooms etc....but that's just me and i'm used to that lifestyle. (went to roo so I know first hand...didn't get a chance to run into them, though.) it's all about your opinion on that kinda thing, a lot of her viewers are too young but have to realize they're older and party/smoke/drink...probably not many people here...but think about how different you were from freshman year to your senior year. I still think it was stupid to not edit that out but she'll just have to learn her lesson from it, all i'm saying is that it's not big deal to me :toad:

ionknow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ionknow »

of course they smoke weed. do you guys know what goes on at bonnaroo(especially), coachella, raves, etc etc etc. it's drugs the entire time, weed being the least of anyone's' worries. people might as well be drinking water as commonly as they are smoking a joint. I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing harder things like molly or acid/shrooms etc....but that's just me and i'm used to that lifestyle. (went to roo so I know first hand...didn't get a chance to run into them, though.) it's all about your opinion on that kinda thing, a lot of her viewers are too young but have to realize they're older and party/smoke/drink...probably not many people here...but think about how different you were from freshman year to your senior year. I still think it was stupid to not edit that out but she'll just have to learn her lesson from it, all i'm saying is that it's not big deal to me :toad:

isabellax3
Debater
Debater

Post by isabellax3 »

I think Lindsey definitely does MDMA/Molly etc, her bracelets in her last Twitpic on her way to HardFest read "TAKE A TRIP", I'm sure her minions think that's a cute little phrase about a road trip but it's clearly a drug/festival reference hahaha

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

I give no shits about people smoking, most people do. But it is a illegal and you shouldn't have documentation of it. It's not that hard to not film it/take pictures of you doing it because that shit can bite you in the ass

bluecoconutx3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bluecoconutx3 »

Can't wait to see her excuse as to why she took it down or what excuse she'll give when it is re-uploaded. :lol:

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

bluecoconutx3 wrote:Can't wait to see her excuse as to why she took it down or what excuse she'll give when it is re-uploaded. :lol:
"i deleted the video on acicdent, sorry!"
"i thought the audio was off so i took it down to fix it"
"it cut off weird at the end!"

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”