nauseated
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Beautybaby44 Part 8

Post by nauseated »

amarilloskies101 wrote:
Mar2013 wrote: and too the person who said she is just going to fizzle off of youtube...I feel the same way!She hasnt posted any videos
She will grow an over inflated ego and have a more difficult time creating and maintaining relationships, as a huge part of her human interaction is 14 year old girls telling her she's gorgeous.
You're so right. It's not normal. Oh, and don't forget 'You're perfect!' That's pretty growth-stunting.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Beautybaby44 Part 7

Post by freckles mcgee »

^Exactly. She's not even at a million subscribers and she's given multiple rants/jabs about haters. Which I could understand on the one about her weight but I felt the others were unnecessary.

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

peril wrote:I agree with everyone about the bangs. She's got kind of a fivehead, so bangs would be really flattering.
Lol, can you tell me what a fivehead is?

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

krandr0205 wrote:
peril wrote:I agree with everyone about the bangs. She's got kind of a fivehead, so bangs would be really flattering.
Lol, can you tell me what a fivehead is?
It means she has a BIG forehead.

lindsaylove
Learner
Learner

Post by lindsaylove »

In her new video she complains that her life is terrible because "Mercury retrograde," and mentions that her computer could like "explode." I guess I don't subscribe to the astrology fallacy so I don't *get* it but this seems extremely unlikely and I have a hard time accepting it.

We were all just raving about her hair and then she goes and does something stupid again.

She also mentions that she sees the best in people (which we have suspected) and that she was taken advantage of by some people. Emily/Julien/Drew perhaps?

lindsaylove
Learner
Learner

Post by lindsaylove »

[youtube][/youtube]

new video, btw.

nicki m
Talker
Talker

Post by nicki m »

I think she was having roommate problems they're the only ones who used her (or maybe a boy?) we've said this for months but glad she's finally sticking up for herself but how awkward would that be to live together and you get in a big fight and because there's three of them one is going to take sides

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

I hate astrology, it's is so fucking weird. This mercury retrograde thing is such a crock of shit, because just because one person is having a hard few weeks, that means everyone is? And it also means that everyone's technology could "blow up"? Um, no. I have had a very normal month, and nothing bad has happened to my computer, phone, tv, etc. And according to the girls video Lindsey linked, our minds are supposed to stop working like they normally do because of mercury retrograde? And we will start thinking about things backwards and processing things backwards and find ourselves reminiscing on things that happened last mercury retrograde? What the actual fuck. Sorry, but I don't understand how people believe this stuff. :?

End rant.

On another note, I too am happy she is FINALLY sticking up for herself. Emily and Julien are closer to each other than either of them are with Lindsey, so if Lindsey had some sort of falling out with one of them, the other isn't going to take Lindsey's side.

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

I don't think it's Emily or Julien because as of yesterday, they're still tweeting to/about each other. So who could it be?!!?!?!?!

mufflers19
Debater
Debater

Post by mufflers19 »

maybe she is talking about drew using them?? i really wonder who she is talking about, i can't imagine her dating a guy lol

alltimelow
Learner
Learner

Post by alltimelow »

Been a lurker for a while but finally decided to say something on Lindsey's thread.

She seemed very genuine in that video. I'm glad she realized you have to also see the bad in people. This is something I've struggled with so I completely understand it. Makes me wonder who she was talking about.

Also, I don't think she actually meant a computer could "blow up." I think she was just exaggerating.

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

alltimelow wrote:Been a lurker for a while but finally decided to say something on Lindsey's thread.

She seemed very genuine in that video. I'm glad she realized you have to also see the bad in people. This is something I've struggled with so I completely understand it. Makes me wonder who she was talking about.

Also, I don't think she actually meant a computer could "blow up." I think she was just exaggerating.
Oh yeah, I know nothing will actually blow up. I know she was exaggerating, but according to that girl, your internet will crash and so will your computer. Also, "if you've ever had anything get lost in the mail, it was probably during mercury retrograde."

kayleighhh16
Talker
Talker

Re: Beautybaby44 Part 8

Post by kayleighhh16 »

Seeeemed like a boy she was talking about.

alltimelow
Learner
Learner

Post by alltimelow »

krandr0205 wrote:
alltimelow wrote:Been a lurker for a while but finally decided to say something on Lindsey's thread.

Oh yeah, I know nothing will actually blow up. I know she was exaggerating, but according to that girl, your internet will crash and so will your computer. Also, "if you've ever had anything get lost in the mail, it was probably during mercury retrograde."
Reading your post, I assumed you were saying Lindsey was dumb for thinking a computer would blow up.

I don't personally know anyone who's really into astrology, but people who are into/believe astrology tend to believe the position of the stars and planets affect a lot of different things, even things like computers. I find a lot of astrology hard to believe.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

I really hate astrology. People blame their bad horoscope for the way they act. In the video Lindsey said something like "Oh I'm a Virgo so I act like this." It's all BS.

cmonskinnylove
Debater
Debater

Post by cmonskinnylove »

It seems like she was talking about a guy. She deserves the world, being used, being so happy and having that destroyed - just totally seemed like a breakup to me

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Just watched the update video: it's totally about a boy.

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

byebyebye1 wrote:Just watched the update video: it's totally about a boy.
Yeah it must be. She did a pretty good job of hiding it if she was in a relationship though, nobody really ever seemed to suspect that she was dating anyone

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

alltimelow wrote:
krandr0205 wrote:

Reading your post, I assumed you were saying Lindsey was dumb for thinking a computer would blow up.

I don't personally know anyone who's really into astrology, but people who are into/believe astrology tend to believe the position of the stars and planets affect a lot of different things, even things like computers. I find a lot of astrology hard to believe.
Oh, yeah, after re-reading it did seem that way. MY fault, I should have worded that differently, but it went along with everything that girl was saying too, ehh oh well.

I find nearly all of astrology hard to believe as well. I especially don't understand how every single person born within a certain time frame can have the same personality and quirks. That just can't be possible. :?

ASunnyDay
Talker
Talker

Post by ASunnyDay »

I don't personally know anyone who's really into astrology, but people who are into/believe astrology tend to believe the position of the stars and planets affect a lot of different things, even things like computers. I find a lot of astrology hard to believe.[/quote]

Oh, yeah, after re-reading it did seem that way. MY fault, I should have worded that differently, but it went along with everything that girl was saying too, ehh oh well.

I find nearly all of astrology hard to believe as well. I especially don't understand how every single person born within a certain time frame can have the same personality and quirks. That just can't be possible. :?[/quote]

Well if you get a birth chart done online, it's more in depth because it gives the actually day and time you were born so they know how the stars were aligned. I personally feel like it describes me 99%. There's more to astrology than being a Virgo. I'm really into astrology but I always thought horoscopes were bs. They're rarely on point for me.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”