Beautybaby44 Part 8

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beautybaby44 Part 8

Post by da1nty »

-___- accutane is the LAST measure someone has to take in clearing their acne. They have to go through all medication & treatment first and even then their dermatologist needs to consider their acne severe to be on it. Accutane doesn't cause fertility, it's said to cause birth defects in children while on the drug.

So much misled information it's ridiculous.

pinkpotato
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpotato »

It was honestly her own decision to make and I'm sure if her derm allowed her to use it, it was well needed

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

pinkpotato wrote:It was honestly her own decision to make and I'm sure if her derm allowed her to use it, it was well needed
Thank you. I swear when a person on YouTube has acne it's never ending comments on what they should do. Now that's she's done something and has nice clear skin there's another issue. Some people here are truly ridiculous it's actually sad.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

da1nty wrote:Accutane doesn't cause fertility, it's said to cause birth defects in children while on the drug.

If you're referring to my post amongst others, in no shape or form was I talking about Accutane. I sincerely hope you know that there are other acne medications out there, and some are known to cause infertility in women.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

dazzle wrote:
da1nty wrote:Accutane doesn't cause fertility, it's said to cause birth defects in children while on the drug.

If you're referring to my post amongst others, in no shape or form was I talking about Accutane. I sincerely hope you know that there are other acne medications out there, and some are known to cause infertility in women.
What were you talking about? Birth control?
And yes, I am aware. There's no way I'm going to say there's no acne medications that can cause infertility, or any other problems. With anything that we take we can act badly towards it. However, I've been one of the lucky one who have taken both accutane & birth control and have had nothing but success with them and those stories need to be heard just as well.

I rather hear an opinion on a topic by someone who's personally experienced it rather than "I heard it does this, and it could do that" and all they did was a quick google search. Just my opinion on it though.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

dazzle wrote:

What were you talking about? Birth control?
And yes, I am aware. There's no way I'm going to say there's no acne medications that can cause infertility, or any other problems. With anything that we take we can act badly towards it. However, I've been one of the lucky one who have taken both accutane & birth control and have had nothing but success with them and those stories need to be heard just as well.

I rather hear an opinion on a topic by someone who's personally experienced it rather than "I heard it does this, and it could do that" and all they did was a quick google search. Just my opinion on it though.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Can we talk about something other than acne medication's effect on eggs?

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

byebyebye1 wrote:Can we talk about something other than acne medication's effect on eggs?
You could start by mentioning something new to talk about. Lol.

justsaw

Post by justsaw »

Just a reminder, you are only allowed one account on this website.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

da1nty wrote: What were you talking about? Birth control?

I said that some girls go on birth control rather than acne medication because there are certain birth control pills that have more positive effects on skin than others. My brother had acne once and his dermatologist prescribed some kind of acne medication to him, and when my skin got worse and my mother and I went to the dermatologist so he could give us some advice, he pointed out that I couldn't get the same acne medication as my brother because it can cause infertility in women.
da1nty wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:Can we talk about something other than acne medication's effect on eggs?
You could start by mentioning something new to talk about. Lol.
Amen.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Here's a new, non-birth control related topic of conversation:

I really hope that (like many youtubers) Lindsey's "youtube personality" is an exaggeration of herself because, looking at her most recent tweets during her Europe trip, I can't help but feel like the opportunity is being wasted on her...
Her twitter is just so...ridiculous. :?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Lindsey's tweets kind of make me laugh tbh

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

I really don't think it's entirely fair to base whether or not this trip is wasted on Lindsey off her tweets, I mean so what she's posting a few silly tweets. That doesn't really mean she's not also really soaking in all the great things the places she's visiting have to offer.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

I think a lot of people (including myself), who grew up watching Lizzie McGuire, would probably make some kind of reference to the movie if they were in Rome.

cmonskinnylove
Debater
Debater

Post by cmonskinnylove »

And people who like Italian boys would tweet about hot Italian boys.

pinkpotato
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpotato »

When she tweets something being "on point" though... :?

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

pinkpotato wrote:When she tweets something being "on point" though... :?
THANK YOU!
Everything is 'on point' with her.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

It's like in her Paris vlog when she was at the Louvre saying things like "there's a butt in the background."

Like, I think she has some level of awareness of how ridiculous she sounds and that a lot of the time she's in on the joke, but at the same time that kind of sucks a lot of the value out of the experience. You got the feeling she wasn't able to fully appreciate where she was.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

theantiblair wrote:It's like in her Paris vlog when she was at the Louvre saying things like "there's a butt in the background."

Like, I think she has some level of awareness of how ridiculous she sounds and that a lot of the time she's in on the joke, but at the same time that kind of sucks a lot of the value out of the experience. You got the feeling she wasn't able to fully appreciate where she was.
You're right. People who joke a lot or have silly personalities don't get any value out of their experiences.

I feel like this thread is really reaching for Something to pick on at the moment. We're all a little jealous and I feel like people are trying justify how the experience would be Sooo much better for them or they'd get so much more value so she doesn't deserve this. If you don't like her personality that's fine but I this this is a great experience for her, travel broadens the mind, and she is having fun so I don't this she is wasting this experience at all.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Ew, why would someone even want a Paolo? His character was absolutely vile in that movie (and ugly), you should be aiming for a Gordo if anything.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”