April and Justin wasting food

Mikki11
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

April and Justin wasting food

Post by Mikki11 »

This is just so stupid. I came across their video on egg roulette ... you can definitely tell that these to have always been so spoijled and they always have had everything. It is so shallow to waste food like this and be happy about what you've done!

Mikki11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: April and Justin wasting food

Post by Mikki11 »

April is really working full time in social media - she keeps deleting my posts! Whenever something is not flattering to her, she deletes the post. Why isn't she capable to some sort of intelligent discussion? Am I asking too much?

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Mikki11 wrote:April is really working full time in social media - she keeps deleting my posts! Whenever something is not flattering to her, she deletes the post. Why isn't she capable to some sort of intelligent discussion? Am I asking too much?
Because she's insecure. Unless you're kissing her ass, she will delete any comment you post. She cannot take any kind of criticism..ever! She thinks that everyone is out to attack her and is jealous of her.

LittleBunny
Stalker
Stalker

Post by LittleBunny »

Nikory wrote:
Mikki11 wrote:April is really working full time in social media - she keeps deleting my posts! Whenever something is not flattering to her, she deletes the post. Why isn't she capable to some sort of intelligent discussion? Am I asking too much?
Because she's insecure. Unless you're kissing her ass, she will delete any comment you post. She cannot take any kind of criticism..ever! She thinks that everyone is out to attack her and is jealous of her.
I posted a comment that wasn't total butt kissing, and I think the only reason she didn't delete it was so her fans could pick my bones clean like the hyenas they are as an ego boost to herself /:

Return to “AprilJustinTV”