AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

Post by z0negirl »

Ape's been listening to Oprah on Audible, it inspires her to "love herself" and not care about what others think. She had me until the Audible pimp.

They both signed Mama and Dada. Hmmm, wonder where they got that from especially when GG has been concerned for MONTHS now that the kid has minimal verbal communication skills.

And finally, they gave a specific reason as to why they always have Loam in the "taste testing" portion of CookWithCaca. Because he makes noise. Way to bury the lead! Who would care if he makes noise, everyone knows they don't have a village to help. It's when clearly the kid is squirming to get away. It takes but a few minutes to throw down all his toys, push buttons, and let him play alone. How many times and how long do they NEED for the taste testing? Geez.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

^^ seriously. A huge chunk of each CookwithCaca vid is the taste testing. We get it - it's good according to Nels. He's never going to say it isn't good. It would be in her best interest to have better clippets of the process of making the dish rather than Justin blabbing and Liam sitting on the counter at the end.

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

^^^Why don't they do the taste test when Liam is napping? Seems like an easy enough solution to me. Justin's approval isn't worth anything to me. I've never tried one of 'her' recipes, nor do I plan to.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

^ Because their precious Loam can't have any noise disturbance while he naps. No light, no sound, no movements..... and yet the sometimes manage to do their highlights while he's sleeping. At the end of the day he's just a prop for Ape during the taste testing because he literally serves no purpose and doesn't belong in them. I think she thinks people want to see him in every vid or something.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

I think her cooking video should only be her and Justin (since he "taste test")
Leave Liam out of it, same with her beauty channel.
People already see that baby in their vlog, I don't think they want to see him all over their other channels.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

A&J admitting to all their extravagant, useless purchases! Finally.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Said_It_And_Meant_It wrote:
It doesn't look like the steam mop is working!! He hasn't left the house but his socks are dirty! THAT is gross!!! Ugh!!!!
Well today she addresses this saying she wanted a new one as a birthday gift. LOL

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

someone mentioned that their floor is STILL dirty after steam mop, now she's indirectly hinting it.
HALO APERUL. :D
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

A&J being "green" as they carpool with David and Susan.

That one fake deed doesn't make up for their environmentally unfriendly lifestyle they live. They are the most wasteful people out there, the irony isn't lost on me since they have YET to mention Global Green USA at least once after their pre-Oscar with them. Idiots! They could have explored that area especially since they live in CA with access to physical proof of how severe this drought is.

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

z0negirl wrote:A&J being "green" as they carpool with David and Susan.

That one fake deed doesn't make up for their environmentally unfriendly lifestyle they live. They are the most wasteful people out there, the irony isn't lost on me since they have YET to mention Global Green USA at least once after their pre-Oscar with them. Idiots! They could have explored that area especially since they live in CA with access to physical proof of how severe this drought is.
In yesterday's vlog they drove out four different times:

1. Justin went to have breakfast with Mike.
2. They both went to the DMV
3. April then went to get her nails done
4. They both go out to Target

Now they either used footages from another day as Sha1234 suggested, or they're really that wasteful and made more trips than necessary.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^^These two go to Target daily! Does Jerkoff buy the same shirt every time? What are they constantly running out of that their Amazon Prime isn't covering? Also, I hope they are at least using the Cartwheel app along with the REDcard.

jakel

Post by jakel »

Showed us them washing Loam's hands after the park.

Told us Justin only got 3 pills from his previous prescription - maybe because we were wondering if it was Ape's old meds that he was using.

BodiedFully402
Learner
Learner

Post by BodiedFully402 »

z0negirl wrote:^^These two go to Target daily! Does Jerkoff buy the same shirt every time? What are they constantly running out of that their Amazon Prime isn't covering? Also, I hope they are at least using the Cartwheel app along with the REDcard.
(He shops at Baby Gap for his shirts and secretly borrows Liam's clothes from the garage to play dress-up so he can get the attention Liam gets).

BodiedFully402
Learner
Learner

Post by BodiedFully402 »

Arose87 wrote:^ Because their precious Loam can't have any noise disturbance while he naps. No light, no sound, no movements..... and yet the sometimes manage to do their highlights while he's sleeping. At the end of the day he's just a prop for Ape during the taste testing because he literally serves no purpose and doesn't belong in them. I think she thinks people want to see him in every vid or something.
Didn't she yell in the hospital how they can talk so loud and Liam just sleeps right through it all... Smh

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

BodiedFully402 wrote:
z0negirl wrote:^^These two go to Target daily! Does Jerkoff buy the same shirt every time? What are they constantly running out of that their Amazon Prime isn't covering? Also, I hope they are at least using the Cartwheel app along with the REDcard.
(He shops at Baby Gap for his shirts and secretly borrows Liam's clothes from the garage to play dress-up so he can get the attention Liam gets).
There are times Justababy's outfit is exactly like my 4 year old. Except my kid looks better and is smarter :rofl:

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Now we get to see a 1 year check up for Loam.
Explanations on her lack of following 21 day fix diet. A snippet of her working out although I still don't believe she did the whole routine. Judy fast forwards and shows us it all. Ape? Just a few seconds.

Agreed...the talk of meds was just to let us know. Regardless if their methods were legal or not....bottom line is he needs to take it like a "man" ...he is such a wuss. 6 Zofran for 1 1/2 days of vomiting? It wasn't even continuous and wretching.... *major eye roll*

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^I love that she mentioned asking a bunch of questions. You know, because she's a n00b mom. Honeybooboo only asked because GG brings up all the age-appropriate milestones that Loam isn't hitting. If she thinks skirting around Loam's "issues" is proving people wrong, she better take a seat. Wait until he's 2 or even 3 and it's suggested he needs all sorts of therapies. Early observation and intervention especially for children is a must.

Eggs for breakfast.

Her being so "winded" as she pushes the stroller and vlogs.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

You guys, Loam bit her as she was feeding! And he's been asking for milk now. Really? You don't think it's because that's the ONLY sign you're teaching him?

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Yay! It looks like Loam got wiped down AND changed upon arriving home from the park. Too bad this germ freak couldn't figure out how to keep sand out of Loam's mouth. Oh well, baby steps :)
greeenjuicebitch wrote:Was it just me or did it look like Liam was putting the toys from the sandbox in his mouth? :barf:

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Ape wears gloves to repackage the worms. She does so on the kitchen table.

JustaPrick installs drawer locks.

Ape is now considering a Mommy and Me class. Wait, that's an old idea that JustaRat vetoed.

Return to “AprilJustinTV”