Frenchie2015
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

Post by Frenchie2015 »

blaugranaprincess wrote:
sha1234 wrote:After so many GG comments regarding this, Kustin now claims that Loam will respond when they call his name... :roll: I'll believe it when I see it
During that part he never showed Liam as he told him not touch the outlet, it makes me think Liam was playing with a toy and Justin was pretending to "scold" to him because he sounded so fake.

I agree with you! Also, when he was "scolding" Liam, I got the impression that the outlet was in the middle of the floor? Yes, it did sound fake and I can't stand hearing "good job!!!!". Also, what's with the storytime during a meal? I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!
Never meddle in the affairs of the Dragon, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

Even I thought it was a fake scene. Looked as if Kustin was showing us how he scolds Loam and that the kid immediately understood what he was being told. On other occasions, they have the camera stuck on Loam's face. Why not during this scene?

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Loam *really* wants to discover, explore his surroundings. They know this as they set him on their dirty floors both inside and out as well allow him to explore with his food. Why would they expect otherwise with cords and sockets? Why don't they have, forgive my dirty mind, plug covers? And why for F's sake do they keep his toy basket near the cat tower. One wrong pull/fall, the cats and tower fall on Loam who was just trying to get his toys.

With Justafraud's history - I wouldn't put it past him to FAKE EVERYTHING. You know, kind of the way Jonathan Saccone-Joly does. These two gnomes deserve each other.

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

z0negirl wrote:Loam *really* wants to discover, explore his surroundings. They know this as they set him on their dirty floors both inside and out as well allow him to explore with his food. Why would they expect otherwise with cords and sockets? Why don't they have, forgive my dirty mind, plug covers? And why for F's sake do they keep his toy basket near the cat tower. One wrong pull/fall, the cats and tower fall on Loam who was just trying to get his toys.

With Justafraud's history - I wouldn't put it past him to FAKE EVERYTHING. You know, kind of the way Jonathan Saccone-Joly does. These two gnomes deserve each other.
what do you mean? what do that jon do that is fake?

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

badnews wrote:
z0negirl wrote:Loam *really* wants to discover, explore his surroundings. They know this as they set him on their dirty floors both inside and out as well allow him to explore with his food. Why would they expect otherwise with cords and sockets? Why don't they have, forgive my dirty mind, plug covers? And why for F's sake do they keep his toy basket near the cat tower. One wrong pull/fall, the cats and tower fall on Loam who was just trying to get his toys.

His CookWithCaca taste reactions. His love for Ape's new body. His (inherited) dedication to saving the world. His concern and care for Loam. His ability to attack difficult tasks. His appreciation for anything art related when in reality it's just money he's looking at. His resignation.

Basically, he fakes his whole life.

Frenchie2015
Learner
Learner

Post by Frenchie2015 »

You know, sooner or later the truth will come out and he will be in deep shit. Even the elite con artists eventually get caught.
Never meddle in the affairs of the Dragon, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

z0negirl wrote:
badnews wrote:

His CookWithCaca taste reactions. His love for Ape's new body. His (inherited) dedication to saving the world. His concern and care for Loam. His ability to attack difficult tasks. His appreciation for anything art related when in reality it's just money he's looking at. His resignation.

Basically, he fakes his whole life.
I meant Jonothan not Justin ...we all know what a fake he is.

jakel

Post by jakel »

SnowOwl wrote:So we have talked here many times about how other parents give their kids food off of the menu when they go out and eat. And today, low and behold, they gave him tuna from their plates (funny how Eduardo was just eating tuna on bread in yesterday's sacconejoly vlog), and Justine gives him tomato soup off of his spoon. Not sure where the chicken came from but either way they are just trying to prove they are like every other family when they are not.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

So many comments on GG about letting Loam use utensils. And today he's chomping down on a spoon. We're not dumb tho. Just coz he has a spoon in his mouth, doesn't mean he put the spoon into the oatmeal, scooped it out and then put the spoon in his mouth.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:So many comments on GG about letting Loam use utensils. And today he's chomping down on a spoon. We're not dumb tho. Just coz he has a spoon in his mouth, doesn't mean he put the spoon into the oatmeal, scooped it out and then put the spoon in his mouth.
Kind of like when Jerry LaVigne introduced spoon eating to Jordan and she actually PUT A MOUTHFUL INTO HER MOUTH while he wasn't looking. Their infant is smarter than A&J.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Hurrah! They finally put some type of sun protection (hat) and water while at the park.

They acknowledged that Loam doesn't like to be restrained. We saw that months earlier.

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

Today she told us why she has her hair up in a bun. Felt like she was giving us an explanation as we always make fun of it.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

pixiedazzle wrote:Today she told us why she has her hair up in a bun. Felt like she was giving us an explanation as we always make fun of it.
I didn't make in thru the vlog. I turned it off after 3 mins. What was her explanation please?

Thank you kindly lol :tu:

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

yaaaa, she addressed the bun. She said it was convenient to wear.
April, go read a book and stop reading here. =P
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

sha1234 wrote:
pixiedazzle wrote:Today she told us why she has her hair up in a bun. Felt like she was giving us an explanation as we always make fun of it.
I didn't make in thru the vlog. I turned it off after 3 mins. What was her explanation please?

She said that the bun is very convenient...that she can just put some gel and Bobby pins to hide her baby hair. She Ohl-so recommends it for people who have young kids who like pulling on your hair. She said her hair is too short for a ponytail. After this, she started rambling about how her hair grew so long and I zoned out.

lilgossip
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilgossip »

pixiedazzle wrote:
sha1234 wrote:

She said that the bun is very convenient...that she can just put some gel and Bobby pins to hide her baby hair. She Ohl-so recommends it for people who have young kids who like pulling on your hair. She said her hair is too short for a ponytail. After this, she started rambling about how her hair grew so long and I zoned out.
And if you didn't notice, she also had her hair pulled back into ponytail for the rest of the day. Yup...her is way too short for a ponytail.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

According to Apes & Justafraud, Loam's tongue is out when he is happy and exploring, discovering. Oh, and also focused.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

z0negirl wrote:According to Apes & Justafraud, Loam's tongue is out when he is happy and exploring, discovering. Oh, and also focused.
Wow he is really advanced since he was sticking his tongue out since day 1! So , he was already discovering , exploring and focused at ONE DAY OLD!!!?????

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Nikory wrote:
z0negirl wrote:According to Apes & Justafraud, Loam's tongue is out when he is happy and exploring, discovering. Oh, and also focused.
Wow he is really advanced since he was sticking his tongue out since day 1! So , he was already discovering , exploring and focused at ONE DAY OLD!!!?????
Don't you know he's an advanced bihboy!

jakel

Post by jakel »

She mentioned the dream board today! :roll: Comment below was left 2 weeks ago on GG...
sha1234 wrote:Her "dream" board. Where is that thing? She put some lame pics up and never finished it.

Now that I've mentioned it though, it might resurface on the vlogs

Return to “AprilJustinTV”